It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calltech - Theoretical Discovery of Planet X

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Calltech appear to be convinced that Planet X exists. A computer modeller says he is a quadrillion % sure it does. They say they don't yet know where it is but believe it is in a particular region. They think they will find it in the next year or so!

Take a look at the vid

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-11-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

a quadrillion % sure...

they dont yet know where it is...

...belief

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

a quadrillion % sure...

they dont yet know where it is...

...belief

Black coffee helps.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If nothing else, I have learned "pics or no Planet X" from ATS.

Honestly, I hope they do find it within a year, or even my lifetime, or at all would be pretty neat too. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

For what it's worth. I'm enjoying the vid so far. It's a fascinating topic. I just think these astronomers are jumping the gun a little bit. No one should be making announcements of hypothetical discoveries. Discover it a quadrillion % and then make the announcement.

edit on 28-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok, so I have been following this Youtuber for a bit and I believe he has the best info so far.
I will be doing a thread on it soon, in regards to this thread, it seems fitting to show what I have in mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We should most likely see something at or around Spring of 2017. I'm pretty excited, this will be the first global event of our modern age, should be really interesting.
If course that is what I personally believe in and open to speculation and opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here's the thing...Let's say AA is correct, and ET has been here for thousands of years (or possibly millions) as we have no real clue as when or what time frame we are really in. We do not know where we are at in ANY time cycle, we know what little history we are spoon fed. An entity of this level would have a death star type ship, like a movable planet, maybe not warp 6, but moveable at a good clip. Theologies dictate it could be heaven, but no semi intelligent knuckle dragger can prove anything, they just theorize, and some do that very poorly. Anything is possible, I for one do not believe the versions of history we have been taught, there are way too many questions than plausible or reasonable answers to even the most basic inquiries. We are led and dragged down the path of BS all day and everyday, why buy anything anymore, its just smells from start to finish. No matter what some answers will come to light, and hopefully we can get to the truth, but that is not going to happen till some other entity delivers it.....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Talk about being taken out of context.

They're on about Planet X/planet 9 that's theorised to be our past the Kuiper belt. Not some made up planet that's supposed to destroy us in 1998, or 1999, or 2005, or 2009, or 2010, or 2012, or 2014, or 2915, or 2016 and so on.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No one said anything about a Doom Planet.

Well the poster above you kinda did but..

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

To be fair, it is said to have a highly eliptical orbit that seems to be uniquely positioned between Jupiter and the Sun, as well as our position in regards, the result is a cosmic "blindspot".
While we have satellites, we don't have then populating all across the solar, like some vast solar system network of satellites, hench why we would have never seen it.
In all honesty, I don't believe in absolute total destruction, humans are still here, even after the flood. I think most "end of the world" stories of the past were somewhat embellished, however it doesn't mean we ignore it, there will be consequences and folks will perish. I don't know...I have a feeling we will see a lot happen in 2017.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
To be fair, it is said to have a highly eliptical orbit that seems to be uniquely positioned between Jupiter and the Sun...

Where did you get this from? The planet in question does not even come close to the orbit of Neptune let alone Jupiter.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

No one said anything about a Doom Planet.

Well the poster above you kinda did but..

Check out the YouTube channel. They have videos referencing "Nibiru" and the "doom planet".

That's why I commented because the channel is trying to push it as something it's not by taking it out of context.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Have you got any sources for that?

Nearest I've seen it hypothesised to be is about 200au. (That's nowhere near jupiter)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you look at my above link, you'll see that I have been following this guy for a bit. He does a better explanation then I do, seriously.

I challenge you to the link, otherwise, Ill be doing a thread on it myself.

As for this thread, there have been numerous endeavors for a large floating body out there. I think we need more eyes in the sky. I'm sure it won't break any kind of budget.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This is my latest link,

Should be interesting, let me know your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is my latest link,

Should be interesting, let me know your thoughts.

Right. So the same rubbish that's been pushed by the same person since the late 90s. The same planet that hasn't killed us, even though they said it would multiple times.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you look at my above link, you'll see that I have been following this guy for a bit. He does a better explanation then I do, seriously.

And the guy you linked has obviously zero understanding of gravity and planetary actions as something that large coming into the solar system and crossing Jupiter's orbit would have completely disrupted the entire solar system. The whole Nibiru think is so beyond laughable that I kind of pity the people who promote it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ok, well thanks for your input and I appreciate the thread, my busniess here is done.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can you explain gravity and planetary actions? I know I can't.
Like the above poster, thanks for your opinion and response.
I think, for my own personal thing, I'll stick to this guy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Can you explain gravity and planetary actions? I know I can't.

Let me make this easy for you. If a large body is crossing the orbit of Jupiter why is the solar system not disturbed? How do the orbits of the planets remain unaffected?

Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join