It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This thread motivated me to explain why Europe is on the brink. They are losing patience with the immigration issue and with good reason in my opinion.

I searched youtube and only pulled these from this year alone. If one were to go back further in time, I think you'd see this has been a growing problem for several years now.

Bulgaria

Sweden

Denmark

Germany

Holland

France

So when Europe takes a hard right, don't think it's because Europeans are just being racist. Their countries are falling apart and many are pissed about it.

I'm sure I've missed a few, but I think you get the point.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Right.And if hilliary had her way we'd have been next.Screw the NWO.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
I am all for helping people but never at the cost to the citizens of that country. People can call me racist if they want to but if there is nothing left of the country than you just created twice as many immigrants to flood into another country. A never ending cycle.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right.And if hilliary had her way we'd have been next.Screw the NWO.

Hold that thought, recounts are underway.

S&F loam, interesting thread.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is one grand failed experiment but the seeds have been sown...

The muslim plan to extend their tentacles into the dabric of multiple countries has been a success. I look foward to the moderate muslims gaining power in office..then things will get real fun...the moderate muslim is the bigger threat to democracy than a terrorist

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just can't wait for January. So glad I voted for the right guy.

I want to see a liberal post asking for tolerance.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What troubles me, is that in the U.S. they would have access to a lot more than just sticks and stones.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yes, and let's remember her view:

or his:

or hers:

or his:

or his:

But don't be fooled by all that Syrian refugee talk...they don't care where these people come from or how many arrive.
edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That's 6 from the current 28. Nothing going down in the UK as far as i am aware ........... don't blame Brexit on that one LOL

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mass refugees are fleeing problems. They often bring the problems along with them and re-create pockets of what they were running from. Mexico has a drug cartel problem. The problem is now a US problem. Muslim countries have a terrorism problem. They brought that to the US and Europe.

This is why taking them in is a bad idea. The problems never get solved or even addressed. Obama should have went after Assad when he had the chance and crushed him or just stayed out of it. Now the whole country is destroyed. They are never going back. It would take 100 years to rebuild it. Same with Mexico. The cartels are stronger today than they have ever been. They use refugees to peddle even more drugs and create mini-cartels in the US.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I still haven't heard why all those refugees aren't being taken in by Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Iran or Oman.

All wealthy nations with the resources necessary to help them, also more able to assimilate them into their society without social uproar.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

you haven't heard? They are incompatible.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

OK, so if you believe the narrative, it was taken to the US and the UK in 2001 ......... its now 2016, knocking on 2017's door, since 2001 when did anything significant happen? ......... sure, mainland Europe, mainly Belgium and France but, USA and UK .......... show me

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: watchitburn

you haven't heard? They are incompatible.

Well then, that makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That's the idea, manufacture a "crisis" so bad that the only thing capable of solving it is a unified world government.

Seems that might no longer being in the cards with Merkel reportedly doing an about-face on the immigration issue.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
New World Ordering you to accept violent immigrants into your country, then neighborhood, then home.

Because we told you so!

Before you know it, you won't recognize your home, your neighborhood, your country.

Because that's the end game!
edit on 2522x6725America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Its really time for those police to start using live rounds.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

That's the end game. Forcibly erase all the recognizable social boundaries and you can impose whatever you like on what remains. They might even thank you for their oppression.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think "governments" in Europe are allowing all those migrants in their countries just to create chaos and for the right wings to win elections. We'll have totalitarians governments very soon in Europe. france will be the first.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Curious........I can't view the videos.......are they from 2016?

The reason I ask is on account of because of the fact I haven't seen anything about this on the MSM. So.....is it out of date or is it fake news? I'm sure you wouldn't want to be spreading fake news. But I have to believe that you know that if it isn't reported in the NYT or CNN........it didn't happen!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join