It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: babybunnies

Hmm...given that the majority of our politicians are not idiots...corrupt perhaps, but not stupid, one could almost conclude that flooding the EU with violent and culturally polar immigrants is a deliberate policy to initiate gross resentment and introduce a pro-right-wing POV among the people...if so, to what end?

That line of thinking though is shallow and short lived. Within the next 20 years or possibly even less, those same politicians will be out of power and the pawns (immigrants) they hauled in to create their short term fix will be in power. Are they really that short sighted they can't see they're cutting off their own noses?

Probably they are aware of it, but hey that's all going to happen down the road, after they retire from office & go live on an island somewhere. Yes these peeps have sold out their country for a fat retirement & who could blame them? The system is set up so that this can happen because the NWO must have a cultural breakdown to make the peeps easier to handle. Ever since WW2 the Germans have been trying so hard NOT to be seen as racist, have allowed that fool Merkel to let them all in.
Yes this will be good news for the extreme right and they will benefit from it, but they won't attack the system that let it happen, they will focus on the foreigners. More unrest & race riots to divide us still further. That is why it is allowed to happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You mean you saw REAL news?
Wow, the BBC is getting sloppy.....

ETA; I remember living in Wembley when the Pakistani's & Indians used to fire-bomb each others restaurants.
Aah, the good old days!
edit on 1-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

You mean you saw REAL news?
Wow, the BBC is getting sloppy.....

ETA; I remember living in Wembley when the Pakistani's & Indians used to fire-bomb each others restaurants.
Aah, the good old days!

It wasn't just the BBC every news channel showed it

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Surely not MSMBS?

I was out of the country at the time i guess, here in Europe we get the watered down version i'm afraid

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: loam

That's 6 from the current 28. Nothing going down in the UK as far as i am aware ........... don't blame Brexit on that one LOL

The London / South-East housing crisis? Shortage of good schools? Unaffordable housing? Long connutes? Overcrowded infrastructure? The North-South divide? Rotherham? Oxford? 7/7 Luxury apartments being built and sold off to international investors and left empty?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

No the trouble is too many conspiracy cliches get quoted here like real news is never shown, the military are 50 years ahead of what we see, car number pkates can be read from spy satellites etc etc. When repeated often enough some people believe them 100% even when they can be shown as false.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: PANOM

I have to wonder..............where are the "love the refugees" ATSers; where are the "love your Muslim neighbor" ATS Muslim apologists?

This site is beginning to look more and more like an echo chamber. Really!

Not really sure. Personally, I feel really sorry for these people as they are just another casualty of the cabal's aggressions. Their cities and countries have been decimated by an enigmatic force that created ISIS. And of course their own home grown dictator. But now other countries are also involved in bombing and killing on their lands.

When I try to put myself in their shoes I would be doing whatever it takes to get out too.

But I definitely don't agree that the answer is to open up your borders and let them all in. I hate all of the Abrahamic, ME rooted religions equally, but Islam is especially incompatible with western cultures and ideals. It really seems to be at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I have my theories as to the end game.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well, the military ARE 50 years ahead, and if they can read a newspaper i'm sure a number plate is no problem, and the MSM news has repeatedly been proven to be biased & in some cases, just plain lies.

So yes you can call it a conspiracy cliche' but in my experience theres no smoke without fire, and going to the source of the smoke is always a good start.
Of course there's a gigantic mis-info and dis-info war going on, the more carp comes out on the net the happier the 3 letter agencies become. It makes their job so much easier.......

A bit of history;
Mid 80's London. 1000's of students march to Parliament to deliver a petition, they never got there, cops on horses stopped them crossing London Bridge....Falklands conflict, Thatcher orders the Belgrano not to activate it's sea wolf air defence system without authorisation from Whitehall, by then it was too late. John Knott knew what the Argentine navy had because he sold them the warships,France knew, they sold the fighters & missiles, Thatcher ignored the CIA mails that told her what Argentina was up to.... Brixton riots, groups of youths against the police, BBC cleverly films black & white youths apart & makes it look like they are fighting each other & not Thatchers private army the Met police.The same police sent to Yorkshire to beat up the miners who were on strike.

And now we get 'crisis actors' popping up in all kinds of 'Terrorist' actions....no-one knows what is real any more, and that's exactly how they want it.

edit on 2-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PANOM
I think "governments" in Europe are allowing all those migrants in their countries just to create chaos and for the right wings to win elections. We'll have totalitarians governments very soon in Europe. france will be the first.

It's the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. They want to eliminate national identities, boundaries and ethnic identities. Then the ruling elite would have exclusive access to top education and rule forever.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
This thread motivated me to explain why Europe is on the brink. They are losing patience with the immigration issue and with good reason in my opinion.

I searched youtube and only pulled these from this year alone. If one were to go back further in time, I think you'd see this has been a growing problem for several years now.

Bulgaria

Sweden

Denmark

Germany

Holland

France

So when Europe takes a hard right, don't think it's because Europeans are just being racist. Their countries are falling apart and many are pissed about it.

I'm sure I've missed a few, but I think you get the point.
I'm actually a leftist. I don't know how accurate the right portrayals are of these issues. However, I do think that the liberal open borders push is naive at best. And, immigrants can and should show respect for host countries, within reason obviously.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: X88B88

U are missing the point i think.
Look up the numbers; 80% of the ''refugees'' is NOT comming out of a conflict zone.
Those 80% are simply freeloaders and criminals that are either to dumb or hunted to much in their own countrys.
EU should really start to ban all economical refugees and simply lock them up when they come here to be send back.
If they still return after that slap them with criminal charges and lock them up in prison (on not the holiday camp that is prison today, i love the russian stile of prison)... say bb to immigration if that would get implemented.

I would have 0 problems with actual refugees, those ppl deserve a safe haven and most of those kind of ppl would actually volunteer to go back to their country once the conflict is over.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Wow, so how are all the "women and children" refugees working out in Europe? It's always been a false narrative, the only surprising thing is the amount of lefties who couldn't see this right in front of their faces. Yup, "racism", that's the ticket! Just keep screaming "racism"!

This better not get out of control in the U.S. because I believe it WOULD lead to a civil war. People need to stop crying "racism" over every little thing or we won't have a country anymore, bank on it.

Go to Youtube and look for Section 8 housing riots.
edit on 3-12-2016 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Absolutely! And it will only get worst. I've never seen so many protest around the world turn to violence and riots! And the MSM doesn't say crap! We have to turn to the "fake news" as they refer to it, to see for ourselves. I saw a live stream where Obama was in Greece when he was on his last world trip, and the people did not welcome him. Instead they had over 5,000 police in full riot gear up against 1,000s of ppl. The protests turned to riots and mass chaos. And what was shown on CNN? A peaceful amicable meeting with the PM! Nothing said or shown about "WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN". They hate Obama and the protest was about him being there. They didn't want him in their country! You blame em'??

a reply to: loam

edit on 3-12-2016 by ladietq26 because: Added additional content mment

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join