It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PANOM

I have to wonder..............where are the "love the refugees" ATSers; where are the "love your Muslim neighbor" ATS Muslim apologists?

This site is beginning to look more and more like an echo chamber. Really!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

This as nothing to do with "love the muslims"... Muslims are like any other people in the world.
It's just the way that the elites have found to rule even more.
first you create chaos then you come and say: "don't be afraid i'll protect you. Trust me."

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PANOM

I'd have to really think about that concept.

So.......you maintain control by creating chaos? I don't know about that. I know Hitler exerted uber control over the population by scapegoating the Jews in Germany and the Bankers. But they weren't "recent" immigrants, they were German Jews and they certainly weren't rioting.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't get why anyone ever thought you could just throw hundreds of thousands of people into a new environment and expect it to work at all.

I mean many have seen plenty of violence, hence the fleeing. I know people who have see or been involved in a SINGLE violent action and even with therapy weekly haven't gotten over it and it's been YEARS.

What are people thinking? Sure it's nice to help, but at the detriment of the rest of the population? Why not help by helping them help themselves within the country they are from? With as many as have fled the area that could be one HUGE army to rise up against the government and tyranny they are trying to escape.

If we all flee because of tyranny then the tyrannical will own the world.

Anywho....hopefully this won't happen in the US anytime soon but unless there is a better integration program then I am sure it will.

I also don't get why those fleeing can't just understand and adopt the ways of the culture they are attempting to transition into. When I have guests at my house, they follow my rules. While I will make them gluten or nut free whatever in order to accommodate their needs, if they decide to hit one of my kids or wife there will be consequences.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
So when Europe takes a hard right, don't think it's because Europeans are just being racist.

You are not racist if you are anti-immigration. That interpretation is the intellectually stunted argument of the "left". You don't need to be right-wing to be anti-immigration; again, this is the mantra of the "left". The “racist” insult is a way to close don debate by people with legitimate concerns. I stick "left" in inverted commas because I am left wing, but also anti-immigration when there is clearly a clash of cultures and historical context. These are the same "leftists" who white wash paedos and the erosion of women's rights "because it's their culture".

The fact is that uncontrolled immigration from an alien culture is an experiment that has some serious risks for the host nation – risks of ghettoization, failed integration and a cultural lasting mismatch.

Immigrants riot because they have been sold a lie, and the streets of Europe are not paved in gold. It's just a shame that these people did not riot and protest when they lived in the crap-hole lands they came from because they may have forced change there.
edit on 28/11/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They riot because they demand for free stuff. Send them back when its time, most arent fit to live in western society, specially the economic refugees, Europe isnt a financial paradise, by the contrary..
edit on 28-11-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This thread[/url] motivated me to explain why Europe is on the brink.

I read that thread and coupled with some anecdotal evidence from my mother, who just returned from Palermo and Naples, I find the reports to be much more troubling than I initially believed.

What I found most disturbing is that people right outside those cities are reporting a resurgence of the Mafia after many years of steady decline and the main reason is being attributed to them willing to 'protect' the citizens from crime and/or harassment. Things are not good in Italy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PANOM
I think "governments" in Europe are allowing all those migrants in their countries just to create chaos

That's exactly what it is. I've said it before. This isn't about helping people, it's about creating chaos and laying the groundwork for future wars and control. Where was Europe while the Africans were starving to death and being slaughtered in ethnic cleansing and war? Nowhere, because the starving, slaughtered Africans served no purpose.

And do you wanna know why it's happening?
The world banking cartels are ordering it. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, Russia... They all have something in common.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I read that thread and coupled with some anecdotal evidence from my mother, who just returned from Palermo and Naples, I find the reports to be much more troubling than I initially believed.

What I found most disturbing is that people right outside those cities are reporting a resurgence of the Mafia after many years of steady decline and the main reason is being attributed to them willing to 'protect' the citizens from crime and/or harassment. Things are not good in Italy.

Couple this with the current unemployment rates in Italy:

overall 12%
youth 38.8%

I can think of a few things 38.8% of youth could accomplish if they put their minds together.

Forgot my Source
edit on 4950x6749America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No they are not. I too have immediate family there. Moreover, each time I go back, it's like a completely different country.

When the Asian invasion took place ten or so years ago, it was a surprise because of the scale of it. They literally seemed to have bought every small business possible. But at least they worked and learned the language.

This new immigration wave is something altogether different.

They don't speak the language. Many are living in the streets and parks. With the help of the government, many have been bused from the south into the north, overwhelming small towns and cities. People are afraid to let their children play outside. Crime has come to places where crime just didn't really exist before.

Frankly, I think it's too late for Italy.

edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They don't speak the language. Many are living in the streets and parks.

This I personally witnessed in both Rome and Florence.

While they were not violent (just pushy asking for money) the news about violence breaking out down south troubles me. This was an area that up until the past couple of decades was not privy to the prosperity the northern part of the country had enjoyed, now that there is a chance for people to actual get somewhere it appears it could be in jeopardy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Untill us lazy ''real'' Europeans get off our collective asses and start a revolution, nothing will change.
I honestly think that the only thing that will save Europe is a civil war.

Mind u, not against immigrants, but against politicians, banksters and any other ''controlling'' faction that allow this.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

No, actually they are not.

In regards to this threads topic, this is exactly (one of the reasons) why US citizens are trying to stop Illeagal immigration now, before it's too late. The only thing that can stop the Muslims from taking over Europe at this point is a world war with the annihilation of all Muslims.
edit on 28-11-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This only used to happen in the ME Countries and Africa....

NOw its here in Europe by the looks of it.

It seems the only way to stop this from spreading even further is to ship some if not most of these immigrants to a Country where they will feel more at home.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Was it not obvious?, take copious amounts of people from failed countries many with a hatred for western society and let them loose in city centers within Europe to then have them demand free stuff and basically act like jackasses.. Could it be the people in those countries that are making them a sh1t hole????...

Oh no that is racist, why do I not open my mind to the wonders of what a multicultural soup can bring... Listen Jack a small number of people working skilled jobs is one thing, having the bottom of the barrel forced upon us is something totally different..

Europe is a f@cking mess and I will not have anyone tell me otherwise..

RA

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
They riot because they demand for free stuff. Send them back when its time, most arent fit to live in western society, specially the economic refugees, Europe isnt a financial paradise, by the contrary..

With most of them it's one problem. They don't have documents. Where do You want to send them back? None country wants them back.
edit on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:00:31 -0600America/Chicago310028America/Chicago11302016f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We were in Pisa 2 yrs ago.

Anyone been there?

Out in the middle of nowhere and the immigrants were all over the place pushing BS trinkets on the tourists.

Anti Israel demonstration by Palestinians in Vienna. Peaceful except for the crap rap music they were blaring. Shoulda been broken up just for that.

Patrols with automatics in Paris. People living on closed down on and off ramps in cars and makeshift huts.

Didn't see much in Munich but Budapest had problems.

I was pretty sad about what I saw.

Seems like it's a lot worse now.

I say it's almost cruel and unusual punishment to dump these people in these environments that are so alien to them.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Anyone been there?

Yes, but not this past time. From what you described it sounds just like Florence and Rome.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Anyone been there?

Yes, but not this past time. From what you described it sounds just like Florence and Rome.

We were in Rome for a bit but spent most of our time at the Vatican.

Haven't been to Florence but am glad I didn't see much BS in Venice. That would have really bummed me out.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Haven't been to Florence but am glad I didn't see much BS in Venice.

The logistics for someone to get on and off Venice and not as easy as traveling to the other cities we discussed. I can see why it would be quieter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join