It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Venice is a complete mess too.

Just google or youtube it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wow, did not know that. I have not been there in about 5 years so I wrongly assumed it was relatively untouched from what I heard.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's not just the big cities. It's all of the small towns and smaller cities too. The impact is far greater in those places.

As you know, Italy is not that big of a place. It's just completely overrun, with little to no sign any of it will let up.

As someone pointed out earlier, add the unemployment problem in Italy and you have a recipe for complete disaster.

Italians are pissed. And they are getting angrier.

I have no doubt they will reject Renzi and the Constitutional 'reform' further federalizing Italy. Just ain't gonna happen.
edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
It's not just the big cities, it's all of the small towns and smaller cities too. The impact is far greater in those places.

We saw a bit of the same in the medium sized towns in the Tuscan hills as well.

Italians are pissed. And they are getting angrier.

I have no doubt they will reject Renzi.

I am pretty sure you will be correct.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So I googled.

Why are all these ppl from Bangladesh there?

We bombing them too?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Venice is a complete mess too.

Just google or youtube it.

Just what the place needs, kabob shops.

Glad I went when I did.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

See that is a point I have tried to make several times on these boards.

Europe framed the immigration issue as a humanitarian problem involving the ME, and in particular, the Syrians. In fact, these 'immigrants' were also consistently characterized as women and children. But that NEVER proved to be true. Most of the immigrants that came from there were young unskilled men....and the issue also became cover for the droves of immigrants from Northern Africa and SE Asia.

The place is overrun. In fact, I don't think it's unfair to call it a full scale invasion.

The irony is that most of them don't even want to be in Italy. They just see it as a gateway to the rest of Europe.

Now look on this side of the pond. It's the same m.o. The left calls this the 'moral' and 'humanitarian' thing to do...to let them in our country...and as Obama puts it, 'carry our share'. If you listen to Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Biden, they are all saying Europe is the moral example we must follow. And because we are so news ignorant in this country, few here realize what is happening over there and therefore think it makes sense to be as generous.

I've never fully bought into the idea that there is some grand sinister plan to destroy the west through immigration, but over the last year, I'm not as sure anymore.

It's just plain crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right.And if hilliary had her way we'd have been next.Screw the NWO.

Hold that thought, recounts are underway.

S&F loam, interesting thread.

Michigan refused to recount. Hillary's Steingate missed the Nov. 21st deadline for filing in Pa.

OP
I hate to be "that guy" , but you did miss the major 2 -
Greece
Cyprus

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't get why anyone ever thought you could just throw hundreds of thousands of people into a new environment and expect it to work at all.

Noble Vasa and fellow Georgian
It WAS working . The plan of the EU all along (and some in this country). However , the people are catching on and starting to thwart the plan

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Have a look at this part of a documentary about immigrant youth in germany and by extension anywhere in europe where they accepted as many immigrants. You will be shocked to see

and this in france

youtu.be...

I cant embed it since it is a video from a YT playlist and i dont know how to extrapolate the proper code for it to make a working direct link out of (if anyone knows how to please let me know)

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 19:03:35 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Here you go:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Italy holds a special significance for me as my grandparents were from Sicily and Calabria.

I always wanted to go to Sicily and Malta but from what I hear, I won't be going for a while.

The governments are idiots to take them in.

Even here, on Lantau Island, I see more and more full burkas everyday at the public housing estates.

I was in TST last week across from Chungking Mansion at ISquare having a smoke, I had to remind myself I was in Hong Kong.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here's a snippet for you. It's all happened before, the last time was in Vienna 1683.

gatesofvienna.net...

At the seige of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And then there is the crazy ass story of Geert Wilders of the Netherlands...

Geert Wilders Refuses To Show Up To His Own Hate Speech Trial

Dutch Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders will be tried on charges of “inciting racal hatred” Monday, but he won’t be in court to defend himself.

The charges date back to 2014, when Wilders asked his supporters if they wanted fewer or more Moroccans in the country during a televised rally. The crowd started chanting “Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!” with Wilders responding that he would take care of it.

As I understand it, his trial is still pending. His closing argument.

But also reported just today:

Geert Wilders on Track to Become Next Prime Minister of the Netherlands

Imagine that.

He will likely win, while the government is trying to convict him of hate speech for calling for less immigration.
edit on 28-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thanks how exactly do you do that. I tried it a few ways but i somehow never managed

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Just search youtube for the title and then pick the right video.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yeah i suppose that would work too. I was stubbornly trying to parse the right part out of that URL with no success but your solution is much better ^^

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I am all for helping people but never at the cost to the citizens of that country. People can call me racist if they want to but if there is nothing left of the country than you just created twice as many immigrants to flood into another country. A never ending cycle.

Bringing in immigrants does nothing to help global poverty. It never will.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

But, but, they are so peaceful!! We should let our borders open, not properly vet them and bring people into Europe and the U.S. from areas in the Middle East known to be extremists, and many such areas that ISIS controls... Any good hearted Liberal knows this.... (sarcasm off)

The problem is that the globalists want chaos so they can reign in more laws to control every part of our lives, and to squeeze us of money of course because the tax payer will pay for the programs to resettle these people, and will pay for the destruction they bring.

What better excuse than bringing people who don't think women have any rights, unless their husband allows it, and areas where extremism, and violence is rampant?

edit on 28-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This is not "helping poor people". There are people who are good hearted in the ME, but they are not a majority, unless you want to accept their claims that women are second class citizens and their husbands can pretty much do anything to them.

Liberals should have asked themselves why was it that the rich ME nations, which were closer to these people, did not open their arms to their "comrads"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join