It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant Riots in Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
they can only poke a bear so many times before it decides to poke back

euro people are getting pissed, and sooner or later they arent gonna take it anymore
edit on 28-11-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So today , we have another attack by a Somali immigrant upset with the treatment of Muslims

I do hope that the US does not let any more immigrants come to this county until they figure out why some Muslim immigrants decide to commit violence against the countries that let them stay.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Spam removed by staff
edit on 11/28/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That is one of the best videos I have seen which represents the toxic invasion in many countries today. And people are told to keep their mouths shut. What a disgrace so many have become, in every sense of the word.

If it were any other race/religion/group of people, there would be a great protest against the physical violence these people are committing. People would stand up and rally against the oppression.

It is beyond me that ANYONE thinks these beatings and robbings are okay, much less encouraging it by subduing the citizens at large against any type of defense what so ever, not even allowed to speak against it, not even with the word 'no'. My mind was absolutely blown by the complete degradation of common sense and the act of self preservation by those victims of the oppressive hoods.

Completely gone is heroism, greatness and courage. That video made me feel so incredibly sad.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ill still judge a person on their individual merits, but Islam is a problem. It makes itself a problem. Its not the only religion to have done so but it is the one doing it today. Mass immigration, uncontrolled, causes all kinds of social and economic problems for the host country. Mix that with a politically minded goal of sharia law in the countries they are immigrating to (invading if you do so with political intent), and its a powder keg building pressure.

Bad policy. Im plenty concerned about actual refugees, but i have to first be concerned about my own community. There are other solutions, none of them great, but solutions. The leftist governments are instead using the matter to enact their own agendas. Im not right or left wing. I just see whats happening.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ladies and Gentlemen. Machine guns at the ready. Happy shooting.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow, so how are all the "women and children" refugees working out in Europe? It's always been a false narrative, the only surprising thing is the amount of lefties who couldn't see this right in front of their faces. Yup, "racism", that's the ticket! Just keep screaming "racism"!

This better not get out of control in the U.S. because I believe it WOULD lead to a civil war. People need to stop crying "racism" over every little thing or we won't have a country anymore, bank on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

www.wnd.com...

Sept. 11, 2001 – Nineteen al-Qaida terrorists hijacked four American passenger planes in a coordinated attack on U.S. soil. Nearly 200 Americans were murdered by the terrorists who hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 and flew it into the Pentagon, collapsing its western side. Meanwhile, two other planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were flown into the North and South towers of the World Trade Center in New York City. Both 110-story towers collapsed, killing 2,752 people. A fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, was flown by terrorists diverting the flight to Washington, D.C. However, passengers fought the hijackers, and the plane crashed in a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, killing 40 passengers. Feb. 16, 2002 – Muslim snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad kill Keenya Cook in Tacoma, Washington. The snipers would kill 21 more people in a crime wave that stretched from coast to coast. March 19, 2002 – Jerry Ray Taylor, 60, is shot by snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad at a Tucson, Arizona, golf course. Sept. 5, 2002 – Paul J. LaRuffa, 55, is shot and wounded by snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad in Clinton, Maryland, in the parking lot of his restaurant. Sept. 14, 2002 – Muslim snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad wound Rupinder “Benny” Oberoi, 22, outside a liquor store in Silver Spring, Maryland. Sept. 15, 2002 – Snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad would Muhammad Rashid, 32, outside a liquor store in Brandywine, Maryland. Sept. 21, 2002 – Snipers Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Muhammad kill Million A. Woldemariam, 41, outside an Atlanta, Georgia, liquor store. Snipers also kill Claudine Lee Parker, 52, outside a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama. The snipers shot Kellie Adams, 24, in the neck as she approached a liquor store in Montgomery, Alabama, where she worked. Sept. 23, 2002 – Snipers kill Hong Im Ballenger, 45, outside a beauty store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They also kill James D. Martin, 55, outside a supermarket in Wheaton, Louisiana. Oct. 3, 2002 – Snipers kill James L “Sonny” Buchanan, 39, while he mows a lawn near a car dealership in White Flint, Maryland. Premkumar A. Walekar, 54, is murdered while he pumps gas at a station in Aspen Hill, Maryland. The snipers kill Sarah Ramos, 34, as she sat outside a shopping center in Silver Spring, Maryland. They also murder Lori Lewis Rivera, 25, while she vacuums her car at a Shell gas station in Kensington, Maryland. While she attempts to cross a street in Northwest Washington, Pascal Charlot, 72, is shot and killed by the snipers. Oct. 4, 2002 – Snipers wound Caroline Seawell, 43, as loads her car with her purchases in a Fredericksburg, Virginia, store parking lot. Oct. 7, 2002 – Snipers wound 13-year-old Iran Brown outside a Nejamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie, Maryland. Oct. 9, 2002 – Snipers kill Vietnam veteran Dean H. Meyers, 53, while he pumps gas in Manassas, Virginia. Oct. 11, 2002 – Snipers kill Kenneth H. Bridges, 53, as he pumped gas at a station near Massaponax, Virginia. Oct. 14, 2002 – Snipers kill Linda Franklin, 47, in a Home Depot parking lot in Falls Church, Virginia. Oct. 19, 2002 – Snipers wound Jeffrey Hopper, 37, while he walks with his wife in a restaurant parking lot in Ashland, Virginia. Oct. 22, 2002 – Snipers kill Conrad E. Johnson, 35, a bus driver standing in the doorway of his bus in Aspen Hill, Maryland. Aug., 6, 2003 – The Muslim son of a Saudi millionaire, Mohammed Ali Alayed, 23, slashes the throat of an estranged Jewish friend, Ariel Sellouk, killing and nearly decapitating the man in Houston, Texas. Dec. 2, 2003 – A Jewish man, Joseph Applebaum, suffers from a swelling of the stomach that is easily diagnosed and treated. He was identified as Jewish on the front of his medical chart. But instead of receiving treatment, he is left to die by his Muslim doctor. April 15, 2004 – Fearing that his brother had molested his wife and daughter, Muslim man Ismail Peltek killed his wife by bludgeoning her on the head with a hammer and attacked his 22- and 4-year-old daughters with a knife. Peltek, 41, told investigators, “I was afraid that my family’s honor was taken.” He said he attacked his 4-year-old because he worried that she had been “sullied” by a gynecological exam, according to the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, which reported that both daughters suffered fractured skulls. Investigators asked him, “if you had the opportunity to kill the family again, would you?” Peltek replied, “My female family, yes. My male family, no.” January 2005 – Somali immigrant Mustafa Mohamed, 30, slashes and injures six people at a retirement home in Alexandria, Virginia. One resident required 200 stitches. Another suffered a broken neck. A judge rules Mohamed is not guilty by reason of insanity. March 3, 2006 – Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an Iranian-American seeking to “avenge the deaths of Muslims worldwide” and “punish” the U.S. government, intentionally runs down and injures nine people with his sport utility vehicle on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He pleaded guilty to nine counts of attempted first-degree murder and was sentenced to 33 years in prison. June 16, 2006 – A 62-year-old Jewish man, Paul Schrum, who had gone to the movies to see “X-Men: The Last Stand” in a heavily Jewish area near Baltimore, Maryland, is shot by Muslim gunman Mujtaba Rabbani Jabbar, 24. Jabbar shot Schrum three times in the upper body, walked into the lobby, placed his gun on a counter and waited for police.
Way more on the thread. You may view these as insignificant, but I am sure their families would disagree.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think Russia will be the only majority white countey left on the planet

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: loam

Curious........I can't view the videos.......are they from 2016?

The reason I ask is on account of because of the fact I haven't seen anything about this on the MSM. So.....is it out of date or is it fake news? I'm sure you wouldn't want to be spreading fake news. But I have to believe that you know that if it isn't reported in the NYT or CNN........it didn't happen!

Maybe it is maybe it isn't.
But what is real news and curiously then OP has ignored even though it has been on MSM news is the two camps in Greece were illegal immigrant jihadist scum set fire to this week.

I have no sympathy for these people.
Theres at least 60,000 stick in Greece because they've been discovered to NOT be refugees.

Europe is on the brink. People just don't realise what it's on the brink of and where.
At the moment the EU has suspended accession talks for Turkey that has prompted Turkey to threaten to open its borders and send millions into Greece and the EU.
The Greek intelligence services say the threat is real and Turkish forces are preparing for that event. This isn't a case of the Greeks over reacting as Eesogan has threatened to do exactly this on live television.

The Greek armed forces are on a hightened state of alert at the moment with the unpredictability of Erdogan they are expecting provocations from Turkey and possibly a direct attack or landing on Greek islands near the Turkish coast.
Turkey has appointed an Imam for Hagia Sofia, an Orthodox cathedral of importance similar to St Peters basilica for example, in Istanbul. It was a museum till now.
They have been telling their people that they recently "lost" the Greek islands to Greece and that they are Turkish territory.
They are talking about Turks in Thrace,and their "greatter Turkey" megalomaniac dreams.

The Greek joint chiefs are actually alarmed at developments in Turkey and that's why this year and summer just past in particular and continuing now, the armed forces have been doing intense training all across the board. Every branch has been involved.

Intelligence and military chiefs in Greece are warning if Turkey follows through with its threats that Greece can't cope, and the likelyhood of war will dramatically escalate.
This is being warned about now, the alarm bells have been sounded.
Is Brussels and Washington listening?
Is Berlin and Paris?

We are almost on the brink of war.
Over a mess created by the West.
Because they've enabled Turkey to become a regional power. Because they've enabled Erdogan.
Because they've brought destruction and misery to Syria. Because they're the ones who are pushing the Kalergi plan and the false notion that multiculturalism works when it's two completely polar opposite civilisations.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
I think Russia will be the only majority white countey left on the planet

Europe will be cleansed of the jihadists and other scum.

This situation is temporary.
a great war is coming people think it's nonsense and doomsdayer crap.
But I promise you this it is coming, there's no stopping what's coming, because it needs to happen.
Events have passed that so called point of no return. We are well passed it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
As a citizen of one of the most mentioned countries in these circumstances all I can say to all the naysayers is: STFU. You don't know nothing. You haven't been here.
Yes, I see immigrants. Daily. They are about 1% of all the people I see daily. This is nothing!

The criminal rates are DROPPING. You don't believe me? Do you believe the statistics the police does about their own work? Because those are basis to their evaluation and possible increase/decrease of the number of policeforces?

Well, take a look for yourself, but it is in German, only. Because the police doesn't care about international interests in their work, that is the job of politicians to explain it the the world. Here

You know, all this fear-mongering in these threads comes from people who WANT to have immigration FAILING. But it doesn't. If you quote youtube-echochamber-videos about war in Europes cities, I can quote statisitics from people whose jobs it is to fight those wars. And they don't have to fight. Because there are no wars.

And yes, I despise you. You are full of fear, full of anger and hate. So full of negativity, that you make the impression of being a loser yourself, so you have to find someone less powerful you can look down upon.

That makes you look pitiful to a person outside of your personal resonance chamber (facebook, youtube) which only wants to amplify your click-numbers by showing you what you want to see - without critiscism or views from the outside.

Take a step back and consider that there are real people living where you can only see immigrants fighting, raping and bringing chaos. And these people DO NOT EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SEE!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
As a citizen of one of the most mentioned countries in these circumstances all I can say to all the naysayers is: STFU. You don't know nothing. You haven't been here.

I live in Italy, and everything said about my peninsula rings true.
My gf works as a teacher in middle school, to a certain degree, the gang related problem in the documentary it's present even here in the Modena area.
It's even true that Mafia is on the rise everywhere, because they offer the protection that our ruined police cannot, thanks to #ty laws.
Talking to police officers, they even told me, that if I caught someone committing thief, well, they will gladly close an eye if I beat them really bad, cause they will walk away scott free everytime.
But it ain't middle east folks that resorts to robbery and crimes, instead it's eastern european.
So on one side we blame the immigrants coming via sea, on the other we can't deal properly with petty crimes, growing hate for everyone, leading to a rightfull racism.
Some of the immigrants settle here, and they work hard and in bad conditions. I know that firsthand, I was a fire extinguisher technician, part of my job was to check the extinguisher on locations, most of them being factory. Guess what, everytime I went in some nasty smelling place, oily, too cold, too hot, or simply gross enviroment (chicken processing plant for example), there were plenty of immigrants (or italians coming from the south of Italy), working there for a lower than average pay.
In my mind that's what the politicians/industry want, an easy "minority" to blame for everything, and use them as cannon fodder for #ty works, keeping the salary at minimum (so they can ben competitive against China).
Meanwhile our culture get annihilated simply by the fact that the birth rate is almost non existant.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I'm glad that conspiracy theorists are finally waking up to the fact that the multicultural agenda is a problem reaction solution situation.. that this isn't just randomly happening but that there's a bigger hidden context..

They'll have us warring on the streets. They are already here in significant numbers weighing the system down.. In the future this will be the ONE big issue.. And people will more and more realise that this was a plan of destruction and division.. but it will force people to wake up. Globalism will be the big issue, people are waking up.. if nationalist far right parties get into power, the people that voted them in, they would all know about the globalists.. it's just a question of time before it becomes more mainstream to speak of the New World Order globalist agenda.. slowly and surely the mainstream will tentatively come around.. dipping their feet first and being hesitant to want to come off like a conspiracy theorist.. but in the end this will be a paradigm shift and there's no putting that genie back in the bottle.

People are waking up.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right.And if hilliary had her way we'd have been next.Screw the NWO.

That's the right on man, you said it all.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Say that to the tens of thousands of European women that have been raped by these immigrants.. or what of the, 100's of thousands - it must certainly be that many - of other violent crimes against us.. they are certainly at war with us, you are a coward and a traitor for ignoring this truth and the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

Everything about this situation is a disaster. May your ancestors have mercy on your soul..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Take a step back and consider that there are real people living where you can only see immigrants fighting, raping and bringing chaos. And these people DO NOT EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SEE!

So where do all these videos and news reels come from?? Are they from film sets?

Are they specially enacted? to fool the public?

They look very real to me! and they must come from some real event or

occassion?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

It seems the first three videos were taken from November .

Now who's stirring these immigrants up to riot three countries and maybe more to come.

Are they trying to unleash a war in Europe now and maybe in the US too so the agenda can go on as planned?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i can understand that people are worried but i cannot understand things like "there has to be a war to wipe out the immigrants" and such. what the hell ? such war would be the end of all humanity anyway- not a spectacle you would watch on TV from your couch.

i´m worried too - but in the country i live in are zero riots happening and people live peacefully in a multicultural environment for centuries.
in fact we are all one big family - every human being needs to understand that and maybe we can avoid wars. i hope...

watch this vid and share it if you like. maybe that helps.
the DNA Journey
( "It’s easy to think there are more things dividing us than uniting us. But we actually have much more in common with other nationalities than you’d think. We asked 67 people from all over the world to take a DNA test, and it turns out they have much more in common with other nationalities than they would ever have thought. ")

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join