It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The thing is, we're not just dealing with one issue here. We've got a problem here in England as well and officials on the current investigation are constantly resigning because they are being blocked from accessing the required evidence. Only somebody at the very top could restrict a public inquiry, simple as that. Defend them, go ahead, take your place next to them against the wall.

originally posted by: daskakik

- podesta and many others association with child sex torture art
Not illegal

Do you have any links to legislation confirming that?

Just think about this for a moment. We're not exactly talking about a child in underwear in a clothes catalogue, which would likely be exempted from any existing laws so long as they're modest enough (I wouldn't exactly call it modest at all, I don't think catalogues should be allowed to do this but it unlikely to be illegal anywhere in the USA).

I'm specifically concerned about two paintings; one which depicts a fully grown man engaging in oral sex with what is clearly a child, and the other being three people stood around a bed watching an adult having sex with a child. Anybody with half a braincell would be condemning that if it is being displayed anywhere, be it in a home, a gallery or a pizza joint. Now, in this case I believe the paintings were by a victim of child abuse so I'm not going to question the intent behind their creation, but as soon as they're being displayed for all to see then the only conclusion is that the person displaying them is gratified by it and is glorifying the abuse of children. If that isn't illegal then it damned well should be.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

The thing is, we're not just dealing with one issue here. We've got a problem here in England as well and officials on the current investigation are constantly resigning because they are being blocked from accessing the required evidence. Only somebody at the very top could restrict a public inquiry, simple as that. Defend them, go ahead, take your place next to them against the wall.

- podesta and many others association with child sex torture art
Not illegal

Do you have any links to legislation confirming that?

Just think about this for a moment. We're not exactly talking about a child in underwear in a clothes catalogue, which would likely be exempted from any existing laws so long as they're modest enough (I wouldn't exactly call it modest at all, I don't think catalogues should be allowed to do this but it unlikely to be illegal anywhere in the USA).

I'm specifically concerned about two paintings; one which depicts a fully grown man engaging in oral sex with what is clearly a child, and the other being three people stood around a bed watching an adult having sex with a child. Anybody with half a braincell would be condemning that if it is being displayed anywhere, be it in a home, a gallery or a pizza joint. Now, in this case I believe the paintings were by a victim of child abuse so I'm not going to question the intent behind their creation, but as soon as they're being displayed for all to see then the only conclusion is that the person displaying them is gratified by it and is glorifying the abuse of children. If that isn't illegal then it damned well should be.

Where is this painting alleged to be displayed? And can you link to proof of this?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Actually we are limited to what Podesta has that has been seen by others since that is the only identifier given.

Those paintings have not been linked to comet ping pong. They belong to Kim Noble and they seem to only be on exhibit in Europe.

ETA: On second thought saw a post deleted because of a link but googling "Kim Noble" "Ria Pratt" will bring them up.
edit on 24-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm not linking to an image which explicitly depicts child abuse. Okay, I for one can't associate it with Comet Ping Pong, but the paintings themselves do present a good precedence in respect of the legality of public display, which was what we were talking about. Linking it to Pizzagate does need more substantiation, that's for sure.

edit on 24th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

They do seem to be exhibited so I'm not sure what that does to the precedence you were hoping for.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: X88B88

Nah bra, snopes is legit...
Lol

Wait, ....lol

Nope, I couldnt say it with a straight face.

Snopes = the lol of internet news (oh but they provide sources....wait...LOL)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As a matter of personal opinion, it should be illegal. I'm sure a lot of people will see it differently, I just find it very disturbing to say the least. If somebody were to purchase pieces like those then I wouldn't at all be surprised if the police start to watch them. One must be rather depraved to regard them as art - an expression yes, but it is not my idea of art. Anyway, I think we're detracting from the topic now.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

you must be symbol illiterate. You are also ignoring mountains and mountains of previous evidence agains the "leaders" of this world.

I am not friends with any pedofiles. I'm guessing you are not either, and if you found out one of your friends was that would be the end of the friendship.

The Clinton Foundation is surrounded by convicted pedofiles and connected to some very suspicious restaurant owner/instagrammers.

Anyone against a full scale investigation of this is completely out of their minds.

If there is a full scale investigation and nothing comes up, thats great. But all I see in the media is an absolute cover up.

edit: I'm sure your just defending your belief system.

I must admit it's a little ironic to be accused of any sort of illiteracy by someone who does not spell "pedophile" correctly.

You are conflating different accusations. Whatever you may think of scandal X does not translate to supporting evidence for accusation Y. Further, most people who accuse the Clintons of being thus "surrounded" are similarly exaggerating and conflating. This is specifically true in the case of #PizzaGate, where no relationship between the owner and Hillary Clinton exists. That doesn't keep people from asserting it is so as though it is beyond question, however.

I'm not defending anyone. I am pointing out how irresponsible and wrong it is to levy such accusations based on the fevered imaginings of the extreme right. There is always a reason why a cogent argument cannot be made and evidence cannot be provided. It's just so obvious! I'm not going to do your research for you! And then skeptics are accused of ignoring the "mountains of evidence". If the evidence is so clear and there is so very much of it, why is it so difficult for someone here on ATS to compose a calm and rational argument for why this is true?

And do you see how this lazy application of language and logic becomes dangerous? You've reframed my skepticism about the truth of the accusations as a defense of pedophilia. That's unethical and irresponsible in the extreme.

Immediately preceding this post is a train of logic that seems to suggest #PizzaGate must be true because of the existence of paintings in Europe. The implication was that the paintings were owned by and displayed at Comet, but they weren't. The people propelling this myth are playing very fast and very loose with the truth.
edit on 24-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

you must be symbol illiterate. You are also ignoring mountains and mountains of previous evidence agains the "leaders" of this world.

I am not friends with any pedofiles. I'm guessing you are not either, and if you found out one of your friends was that would be the end of the friendship.

The Clinton Foundation is surrounded by convicted pedofiles and connected to some very suspicious restaurant owner/instagrammers.

Anyone against a full scale investigation of this is completely out of their minds.

If there is a full scale investigation and nothing comes up, thats great. But all I see in the media is an absolute cover up.

edit: I'm sure your just defending your belief system.

I must admit it's a little ironic to be accused of any sort of illiteracy by someone who does not spell "pedophile" correctly.

You are conflating different accusations. Whatever you may think of scandal X does not translate to supporting evidence for accusation Y. Further, most people who accuse the Clintons of being thus "surrounded" are similarly exaggerating and conflating. This is specifically true in the case of #PizzaGate, where no relationship between the owner and Hillary Clinton exists. That doesn't keep people from asserting it is so as though it is beyond question, however.

I'm not defending anyone. I am pointing out how irresponsible and wrong it is to levy such accusations based on the fevered imaginings of the extreme right. There is always a reason why a cogent argument cannot be made and evidence cannot be provided. It's just so obvious! I'm not going to do your research for you! And then skeptics are accused of ignoring the "mountains of evidence". If the evidence is so clear and there is so very much of it, why is it so difficult for someone here on ATS to compose a calm and rational argument for why this is true?

And do you see how this lazy application of language and logic becomes dangerous? You've reframed my skepticism about the truth of the accusations as a defense of pedophilia. That's unethical and irresponsible in the extreme.

Immediately preceding this post is a train of logic that seems to suggest #PizzaGate must be true because of the existence of paintings in Europe. The implication was that the paintings were owned by and displayed at Comet, but they weren't. The people propelling this myth are playing very fast and very loose with the truth.

The child torture art work was absolutely on display at comet pizza. I'd link you the pictures but they have people in them. You're going to have to go check them out on twitter. Search comet pizza art on twitter.

There is plenty of additional information which warrants discussion and investigation with this topic:
twittergate
- redditgate
- Epstein (a known pedophile) flight logs connected to trump and clintons as well as many other elite Hollywood stars and government officials
- satanic references and associations in podesta emails affiliated to podesta
- the very strange child torture art work on display at comet ping pong
- the santanic bands playing at comet pizza, a place where children often go, which are affiliated with child sex symbolism
- the FBI pedophilia connection code word similarities from podesta emails
- the connections Laura sillsby has with alefentis
- the santanic ritual pictures of alefentis

Your petty arguments that this is all from the "extreme right" is irresponsible. The investigation was kicked off by wiki leak emails.

I don't get what your perogative is here. You have not come even close to debunking any of the above, and even one of the above was accurate it warrants investigation and discussion here. This investigation has already been a positive movement in the fight against pedophilia and child sex torture......so why spend so much time unsuccessfully trying to debunk this?

Protect the children

edit on 24-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Actually the topic is pizzagate's validity. Claiming that these paintings had been at Comet seems to have been another fabrication.

It really isn't building up at this point and some things are being debunked.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

The only things that came up, that can be seen up at comet, were the painting of a winged lady with two bird heads and the one with three people holding a head. Those are not Ria Pratt's paintings of abuse.

How many times are you going to post the same list?

They are on the same topic but not about the same thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Actually the topic is pizzagate's validity. Claiming that these paintings had been at Comet seems to have been another fabrication.

It really isn't building up at this point and some things are being debunked.

Actually no. The thread title is the pizzagate investigation has been closed on reddit. The pizzagate investigation has expanded quite a bit now to twitter and Reddit.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Since my previous post was removed, I think the discussion about the paintings is done.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Pizzagate at reddit or voat or wherever is the topic and its validity is part of that.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether this link has been posted here yet. It's overwhelming to explain everything explained or talked about but I recommend that everyone read this. It's a long read and also includes a lot of images that I found confronting.
I don't know anything about how credible this person is but it's presented very confidently. They have put a lot of research into this.
aceloewgold.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Has their been a change of policy with regards to shutting it down?, perhaps new people are going to let it run its course. It would look fairly bad if it was censored. The cat is out of the bag and theirs no point in shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. If that's the case, how are they going to deal with it. The only new information I could get was that when , HC friend was stopped at the Dominican border with the thirty kids, it was HC that went to Haiti and got the charges reduced. What smells like Seediness and sleaze , is usually seediness and sleaze.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kronroddy

I did post it , but might have been on another thread, yes its a great piece of work. "Get out of that one"!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Cool! The more, the better I say. Before it gets "lost".

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kronroddy

Yes because it wouldn't load, from my copy bar, I had to go to the Facebook friend and reload it.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join