It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is correct. If it was just a drawing of some witness who quickly saw someone in the dark,
its unlikely the mole would be seen. The "cover up" is concerning the delay in releasing the images.
Even people a few years ago, wondered if those images were of some known politician etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
The "cover up" is concerning the delay in releasing the images.
Even people a few years ago, wondered if those images were of some known politician etc.

If there is a cover-up why release them at all? Why did they even exist 6 years after the fact?

The story says that the McCann had them. Why didn't they make them public?

If that isn't true then, where did they come from? Have they said that they didn't have them?

There seem to be more questions than answers.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Looks like someone found an old Breitbart tweet where he called out Podesta as a pedophile. A few days later, he was dead.

voat.co...

I have now noticed that ANYONE on the web that even considers Pizzagate on their site appears to be Russian propaganda. Tie that into what our retarded government just passed in reference to a no fly zone in Syria and you should be able to understand to what length these people will go to - to control everything around them and if possible everything in the world.

I can say without a doubt that any and all Tweet accounts with a history of concern about elite pedophiles within the Clinton circle - their accounts have been deleted.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Then why would some one put out the e fits, because perhaps they knew something? like Brietbart tweeting that Podesta was a procurer, then immediately dying of a heart attack. Cmon wake up folks!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm just dubious that either of the Podestas would have carried out the actual abduction. I reckon there was somebody else, somebody who could get that kind of job done without too much ado. Maybe somebody who knew Portuguese and was dressed as room service so as to not freak her out, to get her out without anybody noticing and passing her onto those of concern who were waiting nearby, such as the Podestas. That's a wild theory, but who knows eh?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well the rule of mammalian predation. Would require the victim being observed (stalked), and then taken without confrontation. Which may be the case . Someone at the holiday centre, would have had to do this. They would have observed that their was a window of opportunity, as the group had pre booked the restaurant for the week. Then checked the kids at half hourly intervals, once the routine had been set probably around the third night they would be certain of getting the grab right.Someone who knew this fact, knew they had a week to act. Madeline fitted the taste criteria, for the predator . It looks like who ever she ended up with , like fine wine knew what they wanted. Blond white and young.
Then it gets interesting and predictable, not from the point of view of evidence, but profile type leads.
We know that within hours after the reported abduction, A Chancellor and a Prime minister got involved. I would say that, their was a high probability at that stage they knew who did it. Then a known paedophile MP ingratiates himself into the inquiry, (Classic) who lived a third of a mile away , and was friends with an American procurer of innocents. The Chancellor, would have known of the MP's predilections, they might have shared them, at the funeral he said he was a national treasure. The Prime minister at that time also is associated with Epstein a Known offender. Kate Gerry and Madeline didn't have a chance.
With regards to the Australian 60 minute documentary, the pressure to convict these people is growing, so they throw the oldest and weakest of the heard to the hyenas. Then learn a salient lesson, if you leave a victim alive, at some stage you will be found out.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I really think that the presence of high-profile people, some of whom were already or have since been associated with paedophilia, suggests an organised plot to abduct a child at the place, be it a random child or even targeted against Madeleine before the family even got there. Either way, I firmly believe that they brought somebody in to carry out the abduction, somebody who would not be recognised by regular tourists and locals and somebody who could pull it off because they've done it before. I think I know who that "somebody" is.

edit on 27th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ok spill???

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There's an injunction in place, I could be arrested for saying it. If I'm right then it would perfectly explain why investigations have constantly hit a brick wall, because the person of concern has been protected by the state.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Then it doesn't matter, because if the state is protecting an offender , then the State is undeniably still up to their neck in the same # they always were.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This is very true. I don't know where you're based, but anybody in England should know who I'm alluding to by what I've already said. It's painfully obvious actually. I don't know how far the injunction goes, could be only in respect of current identification of the relevant persons, but I know that much as well so I have to be careful.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Either way it tends to prove the hypothesis .That things are not very healthy with regards to National security, when the highest in the land end up getting compromised. Since were looking at an American connection, I wonder who compromised who? once you are compromised, your no longer working for the people that elected you. My guess is that America compromised the UK, since Italian names keep coming up, my guess is that the Mafia took over, about the time they filmed Hoover in drag, and then kept him happy with winners at the horse races. You couldn't make this # up.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

America and England have always been hand-in-hand, in a sense the USA is the bastard child. We're just not as populated here so we don't have anywhere near as many problems as the States do, but I assure you we have big problems no less.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

BOOM!!! Proof Podesta Brothers Kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

BOOM!!! Proof Podesta Brothers Kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal

This is incredible. Bumping this thread so more can see this.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Man0nFire

bump

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

if it wont embed:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tognola