It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

what in the world. I dont even. why. what does this mean. why is he the mod?

I don't want to jump the gun so I won't.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Pizzagate is very much about the systematic abuse of children being perpetrated by people who manipulate and micromanage virtually every aspect of our daily lives. If you don't care to comment on this then I'm at a loss as to the point you're trying to make.

Are you really at a loss, or are you just being disingenuous and think yourself clever for it? I am quite obviously saying that #PizzaGate is a hoax designed by Trump-supporting trolls that's hurting real people, some of whom are barely at the poverty line, in an effort to hurt what are perceived as Democrats in general and Clinton supporters in particular. To stand around talking and comparing this hoax to every other bizarre theory out there is much like watching a man be condemned for a murder he didn't commit whilst discussing how horrible murder in general is.

In other words, a disgusting moral failure.
edit on 24-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

You are very wrong. It is a shame that they are getting threatened though. It is not a shame that people are making the correct connections about them. Sooner or later the law will catch up to them.

I think what you are concerned about is the witch hunt aspect of this. I have that same concern. There are many weirdo's out there that collect odd things that could possibly be construed as a connection.

The way you can tell is when people are using the same symbols. When they are making codes out of everyday things. There is no reason to do so unless you are trying to conceal something and to keep a groups interests out of the eye of the general public. Human beings have been doing so since they have learned to communicate. Did you ever have a secret code with a friend? Did you ever become a blood buddy with anyone as a child? Is it so inconceivable that there are adults doing illegal things and coding their activities so the general public will not understand? Do you think for a second that drug gangs and mafia groups do not use symbolism and coding in their everyday lives?

When you see that, and if you think its something dodgy - that doesn't catch your interest?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You have to be patient with Voat, seems they're not able to handle traffic very well.

a reply to: Greggers

Not in its entirety, no. That's like saying Trump is the main guy in America, when we all know by now that there are shady characters behind the scenes who have never shown their faces in public. Even somebody like John Podesta is just a tool, he's far from the main problem here. Far from it.

1) Have they? The only person I know to be involved in this matter when it comes to Comet Ping Pong, is James Alefantis. Quite frankly, if he has children then I feel immensely sorry for them.

2) Prove it.

3) Prove it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You have to be patient with Voat, seems they're not able to handle traffic very well.

Not in its entirety, no. That's like saying Trump is the main guy in America, when we all know by now that there are shady characters behind the scenes who have never shown their faces in public. Even somebody like John Podesta is just a tool, he's far from the main problem here. Far from it.

1) Have they? The only person I know to be involved in this matter when it comes to Comet Ping Pong, is James Alefantis. Quite frankly, if he has children then I feel immensely sorry for them.

2) Prove it.

3) Prove it.

If you don't quote the actual text, I have no idea what you're responding to.

Taking my best guess, here is a link to the story being covered by the local NBC affiliate in D.C.

www.nbcwashington.com...

Photos of the children of restaurant staff members have appeared in fake news articles and presented as proof of the existence of a pedophilia ring.

D.C. police told the Times it was monitoring the situation and told NBC Washington in a statement that it is "aware of general threats being made against this establishment." The department has not received a criminal complaint about a child sex abuse ring being run by Clinton at Comet Ping Pong.

edit on 24-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

(post by Arcturian8 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8
Yet another attempt to try and cover up the investigation. They make you work on Thanksgiving? The evidence isn't there for a crime with pizzagate....yet.

Well then, get on it.

The evidence isn't there is all some are saying.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The evidence isn't there is all some are saying.

And this makes us paid supporters of child molesters.

Circular logic at its finest.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Pizzagate is very much about the systematic abuse of children being perpetrated by people who manipulate and micromanage virtually every aspect of our daily lives. If you don't care to comment on this then I'm at a loss as to the point you're trying to make.

Are you really at a loss, or are you just being disingenuous and think yourself clever for it? I am quite obviously saying that #PizzaGate is a hoax designed by Trump-supporting trolls that's hurting real people, some of whom are barely at the poverty line, in an effort to hurt what are perceived as Democrats in general and Clinton supporters in particular. To stand around talking and comparing this hoax to every other bizarre theory out there is much like watching a man be condemned for a murder he didn't commit whilst discussing how horrible murder in general is.

Really? All investigations are hoaxes now? Your the guy on the scooby doo show dismissing the gang because you don't like what their investigating. These guys believe they are onto something, they are not cgi or making these things up.
And then you add on a "what about the poor" argument, pathetic.
And to top it off you are on a conspiracy website, a site that loves things such as this. Every conspiracy on this website is doomed if we use your line of thinking. It is an embarrassment to Above Top Secret and what it stands for.

Let the investigation pan out, I am simply waiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You numbered your points and I did likewise, should be sufficient enough.

I don't see an NBC article as being proof of anything, except that the MSM are compulsive liars. In any case, I do accept the main point here - it is possible that staff members have taken their own children there, posted photos and now they're all over the web. If true, that's a problem, and the same goes for death threats.

As for Alefantis himself, but not his staff, I have to say that I have no sympathy for him given the ludicrous things he's said and the pictures he's posted. He is one very dodgy character, I don't doubt he's received threats.

As to the FBI having any involvement in the sense of law enforcement, that is 100% unverifiable because they will neither confirm nor deny anything.

Now this, quoting your source...

a family-friendly restaurant

...is all fine and dandy by day, but then it turns into a rock venue by night and advertises to "all ages", so children could still be present when people are very drunk, possibly on drugs, and while provocative music is being played. There are numerous pictures and videos which explicitly suggest that bands which have played there are using lyrics and/or symbolism linked to paedophilia. That place, at least after 7pm, is not "family friendly". Children have also had sleep-overs there, which is again inappropriate for a place which could've hosted sadistic music the night before.

Then there are pictures of heavy-duty work being carried out below the building, with no documents to suggest planning permission was granted. What with all the rumours about a tunnel network, I really have to question just where they lead to. I actually know where they go.

These things have to be brought into question, there is no avoiding it.

edit on 24th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

I thought the un-PC thing to do was to call a spade a spade. No? The entire thing originated on r/The_Donald. The application for being a moderator of that subreddit is basically an exam that inquires "Are you a real racist and fascist, or are you just pretending?" If this is the crowd you want to run with you should learn to wear it with pride.

No one makes me do what I do. I volunteer on Thanksgiving because truth is important. One need only familiarize themselves with the Nazis to understand how powerful this flavor of propaganda can be.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In 10 years from now this theory will become true and Internet warriors will get no credit as usual.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anyone here confirm this? Is this REAL? the Twitter account is sending this to the FBI and others so have a look

twitter.com...

Its basically text, and it isn't a MENU, but something else and the wording is absolutely chilling>
Apparently, from Comet Ping Pong, but I can't confirm this.

he has tweeted this text document, to @FBI @HillaryClinton @BarackObama @YourAnonNews @realDonaldTrump @treygowdy

EDIT Some claim its a Hoax from before
voat.co...

Not sure, what to make out of it
edit on 24-11-2016 by talisman because: update information

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't see an NBC article as being proof of anything, except that the MSM are compulsive liars. In any case, I do accept

Of course you don't. Feel free to call the D.C. police if you don't believe them.

As far as me numbering my points, I've posted several posts with numbered items. Hard to tell what you're talking about if you don't quote the text.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Really? All investigations are hoaxes now? Your the guy on the scooby doo show dismissing the gang because you don't like what their investigating. These guys believe they are onto something, they are not cgi or making these things up.
And then you add on a "what about the poor" argument, pathetic.
And to top it off you are on a conspiracy website, a site that loves things such as this. Every conspiracy on this website is doomed if we use your line of thinking. It is an embarrassment to Above Top Secret and what it stands for.

Let the investigation pan out, I am simply waiting.

You're the only person who uttered the words "all investigations are hoaxes". I said this investigation is a hoax. Your straw man was so poorly formed that I feel a bit embarrassed for you. I didn't add an "argument" about the poor. I stated a fact: that people are receiving death threats and harassment because of the vile hoax you and people like you perpetuate.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have to wonder if those deflecting saw the video of Klienman on stage joking about 'preferences' at comet

she didn't hide anything, she was right giddy about it.. mockingly even.

If you can still sit there and say 'oh i don't know' after seeing that.. you have no soul.

and yes, cannibalism is a big part of this too.. what better way to dispose of your victims than to eat them and also feed them to the general populace for a joke.. you think they aren't 'that' evil.. think again.

Pizza and hotdogs are full of 'mystery meat' anyway.. it's the perfect crime. or so they thought.

they can all burn for their crimes. this cult needs to be eradicated from existence.
some of us have been seeing their handywork but missing the connection.. now we have the connection.

I kind of envy those that can't see it.. must be a nice little bubble to live in.. i however cannot go back in the bubble i've been waiting for them to slip up for a few years now.. they got brazen with eliza lam (yes.. same cult. different chapter) i knew they'd start making mistakes, they think were all lobotomized and socially programmed to automatically see what they do as fiction... it's NOT fiction, that's your programming firing off and taking over.

they run everything, and have for a long while, and what they don't run they have a claw in.

don't respond.. i wont reply.. for me this is no 'discussion'.. it's their endgame, the veil is gone and they are exposed.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Anyone here confirm this? Is this REAL? the Twitter account is sending this to the FBI and others so have a look

twitter.com...

Its basically text, and it isn't a MENU, but something else and the wording is absolutely chilling>
Apparently, from Comet Ping Pong, but I can't confirm this.

he has tweeted this text document, to @FBI @HillaryClinton @BarackObama @YourAnonNews @realDonaldTrump @treygowdy

EDIT Some claim its a Hoax from before
voat.co...

Not sure, what to make out of it

Wow.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
why does every media outlet downplaying this have satanic ties or pedo ties or clinton foundation ties. Heres another forum on cannibalism at reddit.

cc.bingj.com...

this picture was takin 28 minutes away from Comet Ping Pong. The lounge they are at lies right on one of the nodes in the satanic star layout in washington.
i.sli.mg...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join