It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He also mentioned flat earth about an year ago or so....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Maybe he's having a Dave Chappelle moment? You know, that instant he realized Hollywood was full of freaks and pervs who wanted him to sell out? If Kanye ditches LA and buys a farm, we'll know.

edit on 11/22/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It just goes to show you wealth, fame, the jet set isn’t paradise on earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: PBL666

KRSand Griff stayed underground as a result of their truth. So they did not have access and run across the rest of the establishment faces and the people they are connected to. Paul Walker was killed in a similar way. These are hits man. Celebrities are humans of influence. They influence for and against different sides. If they refuse to go one way or another, they are eliminated, or first discredited and subsequently written off as a "you see, we told you he was unstable. No more need to ask questions, establishment media has given you the story."

I say Kanye needs to buy a dozen or so rifles, get his entire security detail strapped up, and personally carry some kind of weapon on him at all times. I think his life is in danger. Maybe covertly let Hova know, he is ready.

Put the crack pipe down, and stop trying to dig yourself deeper into a false narrative about the rap industry. KRS is about as "underground" as a mobile phone tower. As for Griff--you dont think the S1W's carried real Uzi's do you?.

This notion of getting "strapped up" is comedic, and just playing into the marketing of West as some "hardcore gangsta", when the reality is he is some middle-class brat with an over-inflated ego.

But, because people like yourself buy into this "gangsta" narrative, it just helps market # music. Forget the marketing BS about being "gangsta", that is just a front.

Oh, and Paul Walker died because he cant handle that sort of horsepower, another one who over estimated their own prowess. If you want to see it all as one big conspiracy, thats ok, but dont act like you are privy to any information I dont already know.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Kanye West has been very unbalanced for a long time. The guy is certifiable.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't know what gangsta narrative exactly you are referring to. I am merely referring to his constitutionally protected rights to defend himself from Drug dealer Jay-Z, who may have moved into lucrative human trafficking. It is clear the Hova has agitated Kanye to a degree.

as far as the examples of the artists previously mentioned, if they are not being advertised in mainstream media and selling out concerts at giant stadiums, I just figure they are underground. If there is a middle I don't know the terminology. Plus I never hear their stuff on the radio, and they been around since Kanye was in diapers, or even before his birth.

I have been upset with Kanye ever since he picked on Taylor Swift, an have always thought of him as very disrespectful and rather arrogant. But his behavior is not normal even for him I feel.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I have been upset with Kanye ever since he picked on Taylor Swift, an have always thought of him as very disrespectful and rather arrogant. But his behavior is not normal even for him I feel.

Then you havent looked at his past exploits close enough, this is VERY normal for him because hes a headcase

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's hard to overlook his indiscretions against taye taye but us politically incorrect folk have to stick together. No matter what.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't know what gangsta narrative exactly you are referring to...

This narrative:

I am merely referring to his constitutionally protected rights to defend himself from Drug dealer Jay-Z, who may have moved into lucrative human trafficking. It is clear the Hova has agitated Kanye to a degree.

Human trafficking? Source?.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I just pulled human trafficking out of my ass considering he used to also sell women's services when he was young during his street days of pushing coc aine as well. But since he is a criminal entrepreneur who has learned to wash his money with entertainment income, it is only logical he would move a step up. Could be involved with weapons smuggling too.

I fail to see how the second amendment and Kanye's right to defend himself against a criminal of possibly mafia status is related to this gangster parallel you are trying to draw. Thousands of citizens save themselves ever year thanks to our constitutional rights, I do not see them as gangsters. On the contrary, many are defending against such villains.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Someone probably already mentioned if but there is video you can find probably patents too of a CIA guy giving an interview about state of the art tech and he says, "we now have the ability to track people with their unique magnetic fief d signature anywhere on earth and send a beam down to them that causes immediate cardiac arrest. It has been used he said recently to kill a driver and his passenger who was the main target. He goes on to talk about a silk that is more bullet proof than steel, a weapon used in Iraq where a very "loud" low mghz frequency is blasted toward enemy camps that is totally inaudible to us bur it makes people aggressive, crazy, or suicidal. Then cloaking gear...invisibility. Wish I knew the link but it was a legit interview by someone in the know.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

See if you can find it using search terms in Google and then start a thread about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy site but some of you have serious paranoia issues. Evidence points to either bipolar or severe exhaustion and anxiety.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Fair enough but he appeared to be on the verge of going after the Jay Z circle and felt that he was risking his life. Some said he mentioned pizzagate but that's not been corroborated I don't think.

But yeah, he could have just melted down, but i'm curious about what might have triggered him, and have suggested, on the basis of speculation sure, that he was targeted and under pressure.

They're all immersed in the same bull# I think and it's too late for him to take the righteous side, so he implodes like a house divided or came under a type of attack.

The MSM reported that it was fatigue, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra I think the "Satanists got to him" a long time ago. These celebrities in the music and television industry are sexual playthings and are created to make them money. They think they're part of it and are given secrets but they get enslaved and warped and eventually get sacrificed. Or they are forced to give up family members to whatever twisted indulgences their masters are into. Kanye West was always a head case and not the sharpest knife in the drawer but they gave him fame and fortune and used him. Now I think he's served his purpose and they have no further use for him. Maybe he realized this and that was part of his melt down. Without their backing, he's a nobody again. He's also a liability. I think anybody who doesn't run away from the freak show that the Kardashians have become in insane. Look at the show ponies they lined up to help Hillary even though they had no intentions of letting her become POTUS. They are misogynists and get off using women as well as destroying men. I wonder if this all started back with Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If I was married to a Kardashian I would need to be handcuffed in the back of an ambulance.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: SPHARAOH

"regardless of his talent or annoyance. If the establishment is in crucify mode, it is because they are booting him from the club. We already know that happens in entertainment when either a person does not play ball, or if he knows something and they want to discredit him permanently."

If they're booting him from "the club" maybe they're just tired of the way he's been acting.
Maybe they suggested get some specialized help.
And i really don't know what happens in entertainment when someone doesn't play ball.

"I have a theory though that the robbery in Paris may now be connected to Hova. Perhaps he was trying to send a message like "look I can reach out an touch you" and that is where Kanye is coming from on the assassination conspiracy???"

I think the French police also have a theory about the robbery.
Staged?
Isn't Kanye broke or something to that effect?
Didn't he ask the founder of Facebook to give him lots of money?
Maybe Jay-Z stopped giving a rats butt about Kanye? We're not privy to what goes on between them. If Kanye has indeed lost it and would be yelling nonsensical things to me i would not be returning any types of attempted communications unless it was an apology and i finally got help. If he needed it drugs mental...

I think it is important (let's use the word useful he's in banana brain mode right now?). to at least hear out any allegations and who he is alleging them against in the near future. Mel Gibson got a similar treatment when he spoke out against an established truth, but he was drunk and breaking the law so it was easy to throw him under the bus.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wait until 2020 when it is Trump vs. Kanye for president. I already know who wins this one.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You are onto something here!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join