It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

LOL....As he says to the students..."just prepare to get your heart broken" when you learn about corporate interests ....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

A quote from him at his concert:
"I've been sent here to give y'all my truth even at the risk of my own life, even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I've been sent here to give y'all the truth. Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain't called me. Jay Z, call me, Jay Z; I know you got killers. Please don't send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man."

Sounds like he's either lost it a little more than usual, some even saying it's a nervous breakdown, or maybe he knows something. Possibly something he knows jay-z doesn't want people knowing, hence asking him not to send his "killers".

Honestly neither would surprise me and only one I would find interesting.

Here's the precise point in his rant where he says that

youtu.be...

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
He is about to get droned, if he hasn't already, by the Vrilluminati Society. He has referenced the clones in one of his latest music videos where "They" were all laid out on the bed - naked. Cloning has been off the record since the 1890's. You can look it up! This is the longest time span humanity has been duped. I AM not bragging! If a sheep can be cloned - so can a kanye - sheeple! Why do you think all the celebrities and political leaders look similar to each other, with mixed and matched facial features? Maybe they are all from the same bloodline; or, there is not a huge variety of facial feature molds at the cloning stations. (DUMBS) Deep Underground Military Base Systems. Find out for yourselves: GOOGLE: ORGANIC ROBOTOIDS & #WHOISDONALDMARSHALL

Sincerely,
Please Wake Up

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemeghan

I wouldn't go that far..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Hilarious! Thanks for lightening the mood with Snoop's take on the guy and whatever it is he's trying to say.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I think he had a severe anxiety attack. It comes and goes in lesser and lesser waves over the course of an hour or so. Being that he is a big guy, he might have injured himself or someone else in confusion as to what was happening.

He might even be experiencing an adult-onset bi-polar disorder.

I do not think 'the satanists got to him'.

5'8" and 165lbs.

Do you put that much research into everything you post or just when you diagnose strangers medical conditions?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hes off. but hes always been off. Almost all artists are a bit off.kanye might have been targeted way back when he rapped about jesus. He wasnt as off back then but slowly he started to lose his faith rapping about being a god and allowing his song to be linked to a perfume called invictus which is a poem about not giving into god.

Invictus:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
End

I think the devil found kanyes sin in pride we all have our sins but pride is a hard battle for any man including kanye.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Hmph, interesting.

I once wondered why they called that military veteran Paralympics "The Invictus Games".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I wouldn't go that far..

Why not ?

What makes you think you are more knowledgeable than others...?

Since you would not go that far care to elaborate why ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I wouldn't go that far..

how about REM transfer of consciousness into the clone after one falls asleep to dream? The clone gets tortured. Many songs reference this in lyrics about dreams. There is such a thing as an Ultrasonic Cerebral Hologram - google it! The truth is stranger than fiction. If you wouldn't go pursue this truth you are not even close to above top secret.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I don't admire or like Kanye but I feel for the guy. Mental health issues are a hard demon to fight.

It's weird that a PizzaGate, anti-Hillary rant was the straw that broke the camels back. Maybe he's been fed the info in an effort that he'd rant about it and therefore discredit it? He's been teetering on an epic meltdown for years - it wouldn't be hard to spoon feed him info

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOL doesnt Kanye have a heap of sponsorship deals?? Hipocrite!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Hmph, interesting.

I once wondered why they called that military veteran Paralympics "The Invictus Games".

Its a powerful poem used by many atheists. Interesting story how i found out about the poem. I used to work late nights and had to drive an hour to get home and music would bore me. So i would listen to talk radio and or religious sermons to pass the time. It was a religious sermon that talked about the poem one night that i found interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
he finally lost it.
good riddance

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Not surprised..this guy has lost his sh#t in the last few day's, cancelling show's, arriving late and walking out on fans after 10 mins. Sorry to hear but he's a bit of a self entitled d'bag to begin with, he has never in my eyes appeared completely stable or deserving/appreciative of his status.
I believe though, he is very driven, probably exhausted, and marital problem's with his wife..as annoying as she may be, is tired of his antics too.
I hope he recovers ok.

edit on 22-11-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOL doesnt Kanye have a heap of sponsorship deals?? Hipocrite!

Sponsored by whom ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I think it's very hard for a human being to recognize in themselves that they were made to contain nothing less than the spirit of God and that for an authentic model of leadership, to guide us, requires that we must be willing to accept a bit in the mouth and hand the reigns over to God, who's desire and compulsion isn't to constrain us but liberate us to ride like the wind and to go places far and wide in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

What they fail to recognize is that the consummation is one of the Spirit of man and God by design and thus it's congruent and in alignment with the creation and the way things really are and were created to be, so there's the air of truth in the flaring nostrils of the once wild-eyed horse who is left in a type of identity or personality crisis until it's tamed and ridden by the Spirit of God (who's probably even crazier and wilder than we were).

Our problem is that we want to be wild men, and shake off that rider, when in truth only God is wild and crazy enough to ride us in precisely a way that will fill our Spirits with bright and fierce hope and optimism and lend the wind of the Spirit to our galloping feet.

It's a foolish fear of the ego which would deny God the right to cohabitate with us in Spirit and in Love and Truth.

They read that poem at the start of the Invictus Games, as if it was the very core of the whole endeavor, which when intended for Paralympics contains imbedded within itself, the idea of such a rebellion being at the heart of their competition and struggle and striving to come out on top against all odds.

That's a terrible message to send to people, that they were to shun God and exalt the self to the highest stature and make that the basis of their striving and to win.

Of course it was created by the Royal family and rolled out as Prince Harry's endeavor.

back on topic..

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
explanation is probably pretty simple such as-

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I doubt he's a target. Just sounds like he's had a breakdown. I don't like his persona but I hope he's OK.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join