It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
m.reddit.com... Give this a look see, they're going to try and Michael Jackson him.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I dont like the guy in the least.. BUT, I guess its probably a real let down when a self made and successful black guy realizes there is no glory for a black guy ( or other "inferior" races) in the grand cabal. He sold his soul for table scraps...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is serious man. They are in fact going to try and either 'suicide' him, or 'die of accidental causes' . The question should be, What does this man know??

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This is serious man. They are in fact going to try and either 'suicide' him, or 'die of accidental causes' . The question should be, What does this man know??

Are we talking about the same guy?

Kanye West? Yeezus?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He lost it. Calling out JayZ like that and spilling the beans on the video award bit. I can imagine the rage building up in Jayz while watching this. "don't send your killers". I would be like wtf is this A$$hole trying to prove here, and get me in #? War on.

Kanye feels like there's a revolution coming and he views his audience as a platform to expound on his hurt feelings. He wants to be the messiah of truth in the music biz and sees himself as a martyr.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not surprised..this guy has lost his sh#t in the last few day's, cancelling show's, arriving late and walking out on fans after 10 mins. Sorry to hear but he's a bit of a self entitled d'bag to begin with, he has never in my eyes appeared completely stable or deserving/appreciative of his status.
I believe though, he is very driven, probably exhausted, and marital problem's with his wife..as annoying as she may be, is tired of his antics too.
I hope he recovers ok.

Here come the divorce papers.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'd say it's beyond debate that Kanye has psychological problems. That said, I'm quite willing to believe that he has real enemies. You know the saying: It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

I don't think the comparison to Michael Jackson is fair at all. If Jackson was still alive, he'd be deep in the middle of the current pedophilia scandals. I suspect Jacko probably purchased his kids from a child trafficking ring. I've never believed that they're biologically his.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What does he know? He knows the satanic rituals and child abuse that is going on with our politicians and some entertainers.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How does this guy and/or ANYTHING about him, in ANY way, qualify as being either important or affecting the price of tea in China.... zzz zz zzzzzz

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think he's anywhere as an amazing talent as he obviously has self deluded himself into thinking due to the never ending praise of his so-called genius. Obviously celebs get more leeway than non celebs receive. Try telling your family members or real friends that you're "God" or other nonsense.
As for the whole Jay-Z i know you got killers. Didn't most of these gangster style rappers coming from the hood would obviously know a person or more that has potentially killed someone without remorse. That's all the speculating i will offer on the killers statement.

As to those saying the hospital is the best place to be in order to avoid a hit. Dunno?
If he's lost his marbles like some assume than it's a great start to get help.

If he has mental issues i do hope he gets better even if i dislike him.

On a lighter note maybe he lost it when he saw Taylor Swift show Trump this is how i grab the dik.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SPHARAOH

regardless of his talent or annoyance. If the establishment is in crucify mode, it is because they are booting him from the club. We already know that happens in entertainment when either a person does not play ball, or if he knows something and they want to discredit him permanently.

I have a theory though that the robbery in Paris may now be connected to Hova. Perhaps he was trying to send a message like "look I can reach out an touch you" and that is where Kanye is coming from on the assassination conspiracy???

I think it is important to at least hear out any allegations and who he is alleging them against in the near future. Mel Gibson got a similar treatment when he spoke out against an established truth, but he was drunk and breaking the law so it was easy to throw him under the bus.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think some folks maybe over thinking a mental breakdown.I doubt some satanic cabal is out to silence Kanye.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I think your assessment is BS, but humor me. Why would that be a bad thing? And can they arrange a a Buy One, Get X Number with the rest of the grating attention whore family he married in to?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the guy is just dumb. Dumb people don't wake up they go in circles and wind up with psychosis.

I feel sorry for him and anyone who interprets this as any kind of enlightenment.
edit on 22-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

NM

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Evil destroys itself, humans follow it to there own peril. I was targeted years ago. Tell Kanye to get an x-ray of his ribs/shoulder blade, scans of his legs.
I found my implants.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Kanye doesnt "know" anything, the same as some users here dont "know" anything, but they have convinced themselves they do.

If they were going to suicide every rap musician who claims to "know" things, KRS and Professor Griff would be a lot higher on that list.

Also, it is NOT serious, this is #FirstWorldProblems.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Has it been said already? Kadashian Kurse.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

KRSand Griff stayed underground as a result of their truth. So they did not have access and run across the rest of the establishment faces and the people they are connected to. Paul Walker was killed in a similar way. These are hits man. Celebrities are humans of influence. They influence for and against different sides. If they refuse to go one way or another, they are eliminated, or first discredited and subsequently written off as a "you see, we told you he was unstable. No more need to ask questions, establishment media has given you the story."

I say Kanye needs to buy a dozen or so rifles, get his entire security detail strapped up, and personally carry some kind of weapon on him at all times. I think his life is in danger. Maybe covertly let Hova know, he is ready.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hes not a target...........Hes an idiot with a giant ego and a mental problem......

it has to be apparent after all these years with this guy , that there is something wrong with him.......

Even snoop dog was like "Wtf is this guy on"

This has been a long time coming

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join