It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think this was a long time coming. He doesn't just have an inflated ego... He believes he is God. Dude has a few loose screws.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

He might end up in conflict with another patient who also is convinced that he is God or the true Pope or the new messiah.

It would be an interesting dynamic in the eating and communal areas.

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Finally, a tv show I would watch!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: carewemust
He was just tired. That's all.

www.cnn.com...

Is he a wrapper?

LOL I'd say he's a wrapper(toilet paper wrapper maybe). Interesting times when celebs are seeing what's really going on.

The celebs SAW DOLLAR SIGNS when Hillary was having PRIVATE meetings with them. But alas... many of them are going to leave the country now. GOOD BYE!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Call me cynical, but I see this as little more than part of a marketing campaign. I'm going to blame Suge Knight for this one too.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Finally, a tv show I would watch!

LOL!

Yeah, now that would make for an interesting reality TV show. Will Kim come and visit him to you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet if someone told her that she would be setting a trend by committing herself, she would be there for sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Get him some magnesium and tell him to shut up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

To answer about the handcuffs. If a patient is combative, the police will handcuff the patient and ride with in the ambulance. Healthcare workers have a very thin line when it come to restraining patients. The laws have become a lot more strict over the year.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
How exactly do you handcuff a Gay Fish?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If he has reason to think the "killers" are coming for him, purposely getting himself locked down in the hospital might be his safest course for the moment.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Kanye West has been as mad as a box of frogs since he started believing his own hype!

I highly doubt his current condition has anything to do with satanism.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

When I watched his rant yesterday on ontube, I was like "what's he going on about? people were there to watch him perform, not rant".

Anyway to me it looked like he was maybe asking for help out in the public eye as people maybe were after him and what he's done here is he has proof sort of, if something was to happen to him.. bring it all out in the open saying Jay Z had 'killers'..

maybe he wanted to go into hospital so he can be safe for a while..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Kanye is maybe 5'8" 160lbs

Not a big guy at all!

There is of course more to the story...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Everytime an entertainer goes "crazy" I'm reminded of what Dave Chappelle said on The Actors Studio.

So he speaks out against the narrative and the biased media, the next day his trainer calls the cops saying he is acting irrationally. Cops show up, report that he is calm and acting normal, then proceed to handcuff him to a gurney and force him to go to a hospital that is notorious for celebrity brainwashing.

Kanye West is a superstar in his own right, with a HUGE fan base. This is what happens when you go off script in Hollyweird.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I think that Kanye West has displayed clear signs of bipolar disorder for some time. He focused on the election because it's prominent in everyone's perspective right now. I hope that he will finally get the help that he so clearly needs.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Hasn't he been acting odd for awhile?

Yeah, not going the conspiracy route.

I think he's trying to cultivate the appearance of an Eclectic or Eccentric. He is a self proclaimed 'Genius' after all.
All in all, you must give him credit for 'Being Somebody' while most are content to live lives of quiet desperation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In my opinion, the elites do not want him exposing them on pizza gate to his millions of fans.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

a target of what? Dudes crazy as all hell. Seriously. So he finally went from simply "erratic" to "danger to himself and others", and wound up in the hospital.

I won't lie....i can't stand the dude.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

having worked in a mental hospital, I have seen 2 Gods meet a few times. They'll find a way for it to make sense within their psychosis.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join