It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fnfnfnfn24
Wait until 2020 when it is Trump vs. Kanye for president. I already know who wins this one.

2020 Now there's an interesting number.

2020 (MMXX) will be a leap year starting on Wednesday (dominical letter ED) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade

edit on 1-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

edit on 13-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

What a great way to get out of the hospital!

Applause.

"Mr. Trump, they're all satanists and they worship the devil, you gotta keep 6's, they're out to getcha my man, but we got your back brah. Hang tight and stay cool."

something to that effect in which case he's speaking truth and is the height of sanity, well, maybe I shouldn't go that far, but I think he went to see Trump to nark out some people and make sure that Trump's aware of who and what he's up against.

It was an interesting distraction anyway. Must drive the Hillary celebs a little nuts not know what they talked about.

edit on 13-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Wait until 2020 when it is Trump vs. Kanye for president. I already know who wins this one.

2020 (MMXX) will be a leap year starting on Wednesday (dominical letter ED) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade

Hey that's interesting stuff. And maybe by then Rick Perry won't have to keep on wearing non-prescription glasses to try to look smarter and more astute.

And by then, looking back with near 20/20 hindsight, what will we see? What kind of world will it be?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

poor dude. i've worked in acute care/admissions, and know someone who is delusional and insane when I see them. He was able to barely, just barely, keep it together long enough to not make the wrong headlines. But you can see in his overall mannerisms someone who is suffering some rather significant symptoms.

I don't like Kanye. But i'd never wish that on anyone. I can't help but feel for him.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: JesusXst

Hey that's interesting stuff. And maybe by then Rick Perry won't have to keep on wearing non-prescription glasses to try to look smarter and more astute.

And by then, looking back with near 20/20 hindsight, what will we see? What kind of world will it be?

Rick Perry can stuff it, imho.

By then, 2020 and beyond, will be something of a bad memory.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your argument really is a cnn article?? Come on man, don't come here with some MSM bs.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry i'm little late on the

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join