It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Hospitalized Handcuffed in Ambulance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Kanye West has been taken to UCLA Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation.
According to law enforcement sources ... cops responded to a call for a welfare check on Kanye around 1:20 PM PT. He was at his trainer, Harley Pasternak's home at the time and was "acting erratically."
We're told police called L.A. Fire, and by the time paramedics arrived Kanye was calmer ... but still resistant to going to the hospital. We're told everyone -- his management and law enforcement -- convinced him it was best he go. Law enforcement sources tell us Kanye was handcuffed to a gurney during transport to the hospital ... as standard protocol. 

www.tmz.com...

What's been called a hoax has spread that he suggested concert goers lookup "#pizzagate", but I haven't tracked that down to be certain one way or another.

So he abruptly cancels his tour and stars ranting at Jay Z and Beyoncé, then next thing he knows he's handcuffed to a gurney in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

I think he might have become a target.

How they might target people remotely from a distance is unknown, but I've personally seen and experienced evidence that it does in fact happen when you cross the wrong people involved in the wrong network.

My theory, and this is a conspiracy theory website so I might as well say what I think, is that a sort of remote viewing type system is set up by pure Satanists who laser in on the target to drive them mad, stop their heart, make them homicidal or suicidal, basically work really hard together to focus and try to put the devil on the target's back and then ride him into the ground to whatever purpose, at the very least to frighten to death or to the point of submission.

This is not to say that Kanye West is a model of mental health and well being, but the timing and sequence of events is interesting, and he's so imbedded into that same system and culture that it certainly wouldn't be hard for them to get to him by one means or another. He lives in the very midst of it, of that culture that is conjoined with these satanic circles and networks among the "elite" and certain celebrities.

We do know that Jay Z was a bosom buddy of that Spirit Cooking Alistair Crowley woman, a friend of the Podestas, Huma and Hillary Clinton.

I think it's tangentially related to that (spirit cooking, pizza gate) and not just the election, but more in relation to a type of nexus or dividing line or what I call a double-bind that's moving in the system or like a juggernaut in the road or a zeitgeist of revolutionary transformation in favor of the good.

He seemed to be trying to express that vision - then bam, handcuffed and on his way to the mental ward..

What do you think ATS?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If relevant he also ranted about not voting, and said if he did he would've voted Trump.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
No offense but I'm finding it extremely hard to care about Kanye bloody West.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hasn't he been acting odd for awhile?

Yeah, not going the conspiracy route.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I think he had a severe anxiety attack. It comes and goes in lesser and lesser waves over the course of an hour or so. Being that he is a big guy, he might have injured himself or someone else in confusion as to what was happening.

He might even be experiencing an adult-onset bi-polar disorder.

I do not think 'the satanists got to him'.

edit on 22-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

If relevant he also ranted about not voting, and said if he did he would've voted Trump.

Also he accused Beyonce of being political(supporting Hillary apprently) to win awards. Wouldn't doubt that happened due to the way Hollywood was all over supporting Hillary. It gave not only Hillary leverage with the youth of the country but may have as well helped these celebs gain more stardom.

Source - RS

Days after Kanye West admitted during a concert that he would've voted for Donald Trump, the rapper called out Beyoncé and Jay Z during a Saint Pablo tour stop in Sacramento Saturday night, a gig that ended after only 30 minutes.

"The Saint Pablo tour is more relevant than radio and if y'all keep following old models, your # is going to be Hillary Clinton. You might not like it, but they gotta hear it. I ain't here to massage you with a fake truth, telling you that Hillary gon' win over and over and over and then you wake up [and] you still can't believe it! You know why? Because you was lied to by Google. You was lied to by Mark Zuckerberg."

edit on 22-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

link   
He was just tired. That's all.

www.cnn.com...

Is he a wrapper?

link   

he sold his soul remember...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

handcuffs for exhaustion ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
He was just tired. That's all.

www.cnn.com...

Is he a wrapper?

LOL I'd say he's a wrapper(toilet paper wrapper maybe). Interesting times when celebs are seeing what's really going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

When creative minds starts to awaken... its

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
No offense but I'm finding it extremely hard to care about Kanye bloody West.

I'm not asking you to care for him, only to try to discern what happened to or with him and why?

I could see someone going mad in the midst of this current social dialectic or disconnect, but it just makes you wonder, given Jay Z's connection to the spirit cooking Alistair Crowley woman (artist?) and to Clinton and the Clinton campaign.

I suspect that he became a target to put him in his place and that he'll come out of the hospital entirely cowed into submission and into saying nothing more about it.

A fissure seems to be opening up that's driving a wedge right where it needs to go, and if Kanye West's sanity is a casualty in the first foray at the first line of offense and defence, then so be it.

You don't have to like him or feel for him to find this interesting is my point or to speculate as to what the tipping point was that got him handcuffed and sent to the mental ward - that can only be homicidal or suicidal statements generally, for the cops to authorize that action, either that or he's in a Satanist controlled mental ward even as we speak..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It may not be Satanists, but it sure could be politically motivated revenge. Maybe Jay - Z trying to flex some muscle?? Hmmm. Kanye better stay armed, I think they may try to kill him or set him up. This could be related to what happened in France, and maybe it was not ONLY a jewelry heist???

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

he sold his soul remember...

..a house divided against itself cannot stand.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

First off I have to say I have never really liked Kanye and when he got all mixed up with the Kardashians I liked him even less, BUT.....for some reason I was thinking something along these lines when I read this story earlier.

I hope the best for him because men don't last long around the Kardashian women.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
His mind shattered, first sign of an abrupt awakening is usually irrational fear, he should be hospitalized for his own safety and others..

He has shown every sign of a mental breakdown..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of what Dave Chappelle said a few years ago... just listen to the first few minutes...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think that was a movie I've seen.

I believe it was called the men who talk to goats.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

A quote from him at his concert:
"I've been sent here to give y'all my truth even at the risk of my own life, even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I've been sent here to give y'all the truth. Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain't called me. Jay Z, call me, Jay Z; I know you got killers. Please don't send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man."

Sounds like he's either lost it a little more than usual, some even saying it's a nervous breakdown, or maybe he knows something. Possibly something he knows jay-z doesn't want people knowing, hence asking him not to send his "killers".

Honestly neither would surprise me and only one I would find interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

I never liked him either, but I'm still praying for him anyway that he's not all drugged up in a fishbowl as the sole object of some f-up satanic activity.

Maybe he'll come to Jesus (and not to Jay Z). If so, they could face blowback if he comes back to his senses empowered through what might be described as a type of death and resurrection experience.

He does have a voice, or used to - be interesting to see him start to use it after coming out the other side of the ringer I suspect that they're trying to put him through.

God I believe is doing a great work right now, all over the world, and as strange as it may sound, I feel that this is a part of it in the midst of that celebrity matrix of popularity which he'd been ranting at of late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join