It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fake News List by Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Faux News is without a shadow of a doubt quite...faux.

The OP image says this is about journalists who were found to be "colluding with the Clinton campaign" though. Were there Fox journalists within Wikileaks showing similar 'colluding'?

"Faux News is without a shadow of a doubt quite...faux."

I used to think exactly the same thing... but the last year has completely changed my mind... of all the crap reported about Hillary Clinton on her email server... FOX news was about 95% or more correct in everything they posted.

To me..... Now it is forever FOX news, not Faux news and now CNN is simply a fake news site.

Fake news is not only false news, but taking real news and putting a spin on it so that it achieves the desired results the news station is looking for, is in fact false news. CNN is light years ahead of everyone else in taking facts and spinning them into something completely unrecognizable. Just like election night coverage where Hillary had it wrapped up and Trump was supposed to concede before the first vote was cast.

"The OP image says this is about journalists who were found to be "colluding with the Clinton campaign" though. Were there Fox journalists within Wikileaks showing similar 'colluding'?"

So if you have 999 instances of news sites colluding with the Clinton campaign, adding that one more is going to make a YUGE difference.

You are completely ignoring the fact that almost every news site is fake in some sort of way. They make money by advertising.

News editors are human, and humans will be humans.

Title of the thread should be a "list of real unbiased news sites"...but that list is very very short.......not a name on it.
edit on R012016-11-20T09:01:37-06:00k0111Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

interesting...
now also Russia Today is reporting on the story:

link:
Russia Today - Ron Paul reveals hit list of ‘fake news’ journalists

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those are just the proven ones. There are many many more.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Now that most of the most of the high profile anti-Trump journalists have been "outed", we can gauge Donald Trump's cabinet picks and policies by how they react. Based on CNN's response, Donald Trump is off to a magnificent start!

edit on 11/20/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ket. I am all for disabling the propaganda machine and for most of my life have held that the main steam media is biased. However, I find that Ron Paul list, disingenuous. No, make that entirely disingenuous. The list itself is propaganda.

One, our OP headlines the thread calling the list Ron Pauls. Now we all know with what esteem many of us hold Ron, I voted for him in his presidential runs a number of times. But I find no mention by Paul on how he assembled this list, indeed there is no reason given by him for any of those names, just wikileaks.

Two, all those corporate logos are considered by conservatives to be liberal mouthpieces to which I reply I consider them to be 'establishment' mouthpieces. And it is fine to point them out in this manner but to have not called out the 'establishment' mouthpieces that have a conservative bent at the same time makes the whole list, rather than a list of fake news, makes it a propaganda tool itself. Where is there any mention of the phake news that Murdock pushes out on a daily basis. And you have read at least one of my rants about the Moonies propaganda rag the Washington Times. How is it that that tabloid was not on the list? How is it that any number of the 'rightwing' internet 'newsights' got no mention in this list?

My point was, if we are going to root out propaganda, then lets root out propaganda.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSun, 20 Nov 2016 12:41:58 -0600Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:41:58 -060016112016-11-20T12:41:58-06:001200000041 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is there a place where the source links on the list are actually clickable?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This list doesn't include Fox news, which I know for a fact produces fake news because I've researched a few things they said - they said you could go to a fancy restaurant on food stamps, for example. I think these fake news site lists should not be made by people with political affiliations, including Ron Paul. Even his list is dangerous. It should be a non-partisan group.
edit on 20pmSun, 20 Nov 2016 14:34:31 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Ket. I am all for disabling the propaganda machine and for most of my life have held that the main steam media is biased. However, I find that Ron Paul list, disingenuous. No, make that entirely disingenuous. The list itself is propaganda.

One, our OP headlines the thread calling the list Ron Pauls. Now we all know with what esteem many of us hold Ron, I voted for him in his presidential runs a number of times. But I find no mention by Paul on how he assembled this list, indeed there is no reason given by him for any of those names, just wikileaks.

Two, all those corporate logos are considered by conservatives to be liberal mouthpieces to which I reply I consider them to be 'establishment' mouthpieces. And it is fine to point them out in this manner but to have not called out the 'establishment' mouthpieces that have a conservative bent at the same time makes the whole list, rather than a list of fake news, makes it a propaganda tool itself. Where is there any mention of the phake news that Murdock pushes out on a daily basis. And you have read at least one of my rants about the Moonies propaganda rag the Washington Times. How is it that that tabloid was not on the list? How is it that any number of the 'rightwing' internet 'newsights' got no mention in this list?

My point was, if we are going to root out propaganda, then lets root out propaganda.

As the Op here you go, sorry you feel made the thread for propaganda. I also do not think the original intent from it being re shared by news was that. Looks like many sites have included "reveled".

Ron Paul did not write that list, it was originally posted by a Donald Trump(The Donald/MAGA) page on social media. Someone even asked about a non jpg list from that post, as only that was shared.

Then, the author on the Liberty Report website wrote up an article, with the image included, for Ron Paul to share.

As mentioned I said "shared by" ie this list wasn't talked outside of a Facebook post, as far as I know, until he shared it.

The list was likely assembled with help of the links I had shared about the WL Collusion Links.

IMO this list is far from complete but it very well should have been shared as it's a start for a list as such. The jpg is labeled "List of Journalists who Colluded with the Clinton campaign" not "All fake news". I'm sure the original author would not mind people adding to it. Or even make their own.

Keep in mind, a "fake news" list as demonstrated by the one written seemingly against Right Leaning news outlets demonstrated even that not everyone agrees with what can be construed as "fake news". See replies here for instance, such as Faux News.

edit on 20-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: post issue

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuirewell i back up his list from my observations of said media and multiple false reports spouted by them. some of their more quote worthy quips immediately after last debate well hilliary has more than required electoral votes mr. trump needs to go ahead and concede he has already lost election. we now know that to be false. how about this one mr. trump has been reported as raping a 13 year old girl later found not to be true. how about this one our polls all show hillary winning by a landslide later found to be false. in my opinion to be a reporter in mainstream news then all should have to take a class in ethics because i trust none of these so called news sites. i am not a journalist so i am sorry for the run on sentences and grammar.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Those are list of journalists who accepted an invitation to dinner at Podesta's house to discuss among other things how to handle news during the campaign.

Some of them were further outed as journalists who were especially friendly toward the campaign for accepting pretty much campaign written stories to start a narrative the campaign wished to start.

For the record, in the final list I saw, Mara Liasson was on the list as NPR and she also used to contribute to FOX as a panelists on Baier's show.
edit on 20-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What? Where's Alex Jones? No Fake News list isn't complete without Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Is there a place where the source links on the list are actually clickable?

See my last reply. This should help Media Collusion (Podesta Emails)

Reason why it was shared like that, maybe as explained here on the first page(thanks for them sharing):
lordcomac

CtR folks do not like screen shots for source data- it's slower to confirm, but VERY hard for bots to automatically point out for them to attack- ocr takes a lot more cpu power than scraping text. Without screen shots you'd start seeing the same list with missing chunks showing up to hide certain truths.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I accept all of that. When I said that the piece was propaganda itself, that was not to say that that the information disseminated was not true but rather to point out that it did not go far enough and hence served another purpose other then just exposing fake journalism. The number one rule of propaganda is to tell the truth as much as possible. The propaganda then slides in between the cracks. Omitence is a very large crack.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In a free society, you can't root out propaganda. It is the right to free speech. What we need to do is identify propaganda. Once an organization like Huff PO or whatever you think does the lying bullous s_hitticus and we take another word they say, then we are at fault. That was the fatal flaw of the left this time. Fox isn't perfect but I do hear truth more there than i hear anywhere but the local news reporting local events. I will give you some Fox faux reporters i see, Rivera, Williams and probably Kelly. Judge Jenine is a hero of this country for the truth. She is a good conservative media/reporters to name one and I can't name any on the left's side right now.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
What? Where's Alex Jones? No Fake News list isn't complete without Alex Jones.

As much as we all want to agree with your every word on that. That loudmouth has been the source of some of the news about this one world freak show headed to a town near you a few times. Getting it wrong as some stuff he says is just overreach, while trying to compete with the blatant liars that we know is MSM, IMHO is way different than lying to spin a political machine into even more power.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Come on guys you can do better then this. It is just a .jpg of a list. You cant even follow up the claims made. No where on the websites linked is the original source with open links to the evidence.

Anyone watching the MSM over the last few months can verify it from their own experience.
We really didn't need Ron Paul or WikiLeaks to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As has been said there are more, but these are the one Ron Paul feels comfortable outing, and remember these are the ones that colluded with the Clinton campaign.

Notice Ron Paul never included all those that were unfair to him during his 2 runs in 08 & 12.
Because there was a bunch on FOX that treated him horribly, and some are still there.

This is Ron Paul way of fighting back against the progressives that are discrediting sources he uses as news as just "fake news".

100% justifiable blowback.
The left and the msm isn't learning, every time they say and do stupid things they are going to get called out going forward, they don't understand yet that they are losing, actually they lost with Trumps election, and they still can't break out of their narrative, shredding any respect that was left for them. They are doubling down on ignorance and stupidity.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper should top the list.

Its easier than remembering names, If the TV is on the 'news', its filling your mind with crap.

Guaranteed.

In Platos cave, there is no truth in any of the shadows dancing in firelight on the wall. In the Matrix, the entire virtual word is false, everything you think you know is what they program you to know, in your bathtub.

"Really good noodles." --Neo
edit on 21-11-2016 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They also "coluded with Trump"...such is the nature of journalism, confirming stories, soliciting facts etc.

You seem to be selling BS... to propagandize you must first "remove the referee"..the other fallacy being sold is "false equivalance"...

All so the right wing can feel better about believing the lies they want to believe.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Faux News is without a shadow of a doubt quite...faux.

The OP image says this is about journalists who were found to be "colluding with the Clinton campaign" though. Were there Fox journalists within Wikileaks showing similar 'colluding'?

Wikileaks is the recipient of hacked emails and drops them on the web for all to see. Fox was not mentioned in the Clinton campaign email dumps. By collusion with Wikileaks do you mean being willing to talk about the emails on the air? Sounds like the other networks had little to say about them. (Wonder why?) I would not call sharing news about unaltered emails collusion. Alternative media did this on social media everywhere giving Hillary's election a death blow.

CBS, ABC Horrified! WikiLeaks Bombshell Shows Which Journalists Invited to Off-the-Record…

Obama is already talking about reigning in the "Fake News". I'm sure none of the ones he is referring to is on Dr. Paul's list.

Nice try.

edit on 11/21/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join