It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Fake News List by Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No one at Fox colluded with hillary, as far as I could tell.

They have some pro Trumpers, tho.

Obama was always dissing Fox.

I miss Greta.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I have my Suspicions about Megan Kelly . Her Off Air Private Life is Clouded in Rumors .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Fox News host said Wikileaks found no connection so therefore they are "real" news

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
To be honest, I didn't know who many of them were until I saw their faces in this report.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Even today, I have no idea who 70% of those reporters are. Probably because I only watch FOXNews and CNN. (for balance) Who reads the New York Times? Are they THAT influential? Donald Trump is really sensitive to what the NYTimes says, for some reason.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: dreamingawake

Fantastic list of proven fake news, I find it strange that he left out Fox, really a no brainer there!

Under con-tract-Hes trying to make a living like all us other rats in the cage

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I recently came across this Gentlemen on YouTube . I must say , he Knows how to Read Between the Lines when it comes to MSM Stories . You Tell me if he is Off Base on the Things he Discusses .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Thanks, yes doesn't appear he shared a text/link list.

Here's a link "New email leak reveals Clinton campaign cozy press relationship"- The Intercept

I would not have been so critical if this had been what was included in the OP.

EDIT: It is in the OP now! Thank you.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Pyle because: OP updated

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Pyle
Come on guys you can do better then this. It is just a .jpg of a list. You cant even follow up the claims made. No where on the websites linked is the original source with open links to the evidence.

The source has plenty of links.
CtR folks do not like screen shots for source data- it's slower to confirm, but VERY hard for bots to automatically point out for them to attack- ocr takes a lot more cpu power than scraping text.
Without screen shots you'd start seeing the same list with missing chunks showing up to hide certain truths.

If one were interested in making their own fake counter to a story of dubious authenticity in the first place, the screenshot is just text and html. Making your own legit looking one, with whatever journalists you wanted to include in the list is trivial. After you do, take a screenshot of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Donald Trump and his advisors can gain some good insights into threats and potential solutions, from Martin Brodel. With the threat from Democrats diminishing, Martin will be able to dedicate more of his resources to helping make America even greater.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The Real Fake News List by Ron Paul

These are NOT journalists.

These are WHORES.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I expected to see 2 people from FOX News on the list. Judge Andrew Napolitano & Charles Krauthammer.
Sometimes I had to check the channel to make sure they hadn't moved over to CNN!

But, after doing some quick research, I see that these FOX guys have been "fair and balanced" over the past 6 months.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Thanks, yes doesn't appear he shared a text/link list.

Here's a link "New email leak reveals Clinton campaign cozy press relationship"- The Intercept

I would not have been so critical if this had been what was included in the OP.

Not a prob. Was hoping to add the best link that doesn't violate terms. Too late to edit now but Hopefully this one wont be a t&c issue: Media Collusion

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Donald Trump and his advisors can gain some good insights into threats and potential solutions, from Martin Brodel. With the threat from Democrats diminishing, Martin will be able to dedicate more of his resources to helping make America even greater.

I Sure Hope so , President Elect Trump is in for a Rough Ride until Inauguration Day . I have been hearing some Interesting things these last 8 days . The Rats are Leaving the Sinking Ship in Washington in Droves . The ones who do not make it out of there in Time Will Drown in that Swamp for Sure ....)
edit on 20-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Looks like Maria Cardona (CNN, Ready PAC, Dewey Square Group) is being given a pass. Her name appears throughout DNC leaked emails, and to a lesser extent a few Podesta emails.

The DNC emails show a trail of communications ahead of posting-up an "After the Bern" story.

Cardona's CNN bio boasts past ties with the DNC and the Clintons, and as far back as 1993 when she was top communications strategist for NAFTA.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That may have been the point all along, have the worst candidate ever to run against him then have the MSM bash him knowing it's only driving his numbers up then act surprised when Trump wins. They know talking bad about Trump only strengthens the resolve of his supporters so they keep doing it to create this polarity between the people. It will only get worse in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: dreamingawake

Fantastic list of proven fake news, I find it strange that he left out Fox, really a no brainer there!

Really?
You think Fox' journalists colluded with Clinton?

Having followed their coverage, to me Fox News would be WAY more likely to appear on a list of journalists who colluded with the TRUMP campaign.

But perhaps that is just me.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yes, what I found was that Ron this list is comprised of almost entirely of wikileaks as the source. Also that all the emblems on the picture depict sources that are considered 'liberal' by Americas radical conservatives.

We're helping that lefty compile her list. It ought to be "fair and balanced" after all.

If you are willing to float stories for a major campaign and give them editorial power over what you print (these were in other Wikileaks), then you are publishing propaganda and not actual news, yes?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What kind of rumors??

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

True but at the same time no crystal ball could've told them that kind of attack would get him elected. I mean when in your life or ever could so many sexual assault charges be brought up against a candidate and he still gets elected? In this country?
We just witnessed a cold day in hell.

The msm has owned the public since the ivention of the talking picture box.
edit on 20-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To be honest, I didn't know who many of them were until I saw their faces in this report.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Even today, I have no idea who 70% of those reporters are. Probably because I only watch FOXNews and CNN. (for balance) Who reads the New York Times? Are they THAT influential? Donald Trump is really sensitive to what the NYTimes says, for some reason.

Donald is native New Yorker?

But when it comes to FOX, I do respect both Baier and Wallace. Wallace is left leaning, but you can still tell he makes an effort to be true to the job of what a journalist was/is supposed to be and I think Baier is cut from the same cloth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join