It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Real Fake News List by Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Real Fake News List by Ron Paul

We've seen the make-shift "fake news" list created by a leftist feminist professor. Well, another fake news list has been revealed and this one holds a lot more water.

As shared by the Dr. himself. Nice list sharing the faking that goes on within the MSM. I thought some would appreciate and find some info in this.

Source:
Ron Paul Facebook
Ronpaullibertyreport

For the links see: "New email leak reveals Clinton campaign cozy press relationship"- The Intercept

edit on 19-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: Added a site for links.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nice find.

If Ron Paul says it's so ... I'm ready to believe it is indeed.

ETA: Wait a sec ... where's Megyn Kelly's name from Faux News.

Speaking of Faux News ... has anyone wondered where Greta Van Susteren got off to. You remember her, right. That chick that it hurt to look at. Remember the one that always had Trump on her segment ... the one that really got him into the campaign? Yeah ... Faux let her go.

edit on 19112016 by Snarl because: ETA

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Fantastic list of proven fake news, I find it strange that he left out Fox, really a no brainer there!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes, what I found was that Ron this list is comprised of almost entirely of wikileaks as the source. Also that all the emblems on the picture depict sources that are considered 'liberal' by Americas radical conservatives.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Excellent thread.

I can easily boycott these agencies of propaganda and still find enough relevant information to substantiate what is happening in the world. As we are beginning to see, there is going to be an equal and opposite force from the MSM to suppress the voice of the people.

It's about to get nasty.

edit on 19-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Come on guys you can do better then this. It is just a .jpg of a list. You cant even follow up the claims made. No where on the websites linked is the original source with open links to the evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Haha, Ron Paul is a BOSS!

I miss him.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Faux News is without a shadow of a doubt quite...faux.

The OP image says this is about journalists who were found to be "colluding with the Clinton campaign" though. Were there Fox journalists within Wikileaks showing similar 'colluding'?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Come on guys you can do better then this. It is just a .jpg of a list. You cant even follow up the claims made. No where on the websites linked is the original source with open links to the evidence.

Easy to look up and some have been discussed before. Can't share the Wikileaks links here anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Was she the Mormon or Scientologist? Wait, it doesn't matter. She might have helped Trump through acknowledgement.

Hate when that happens..

Then again, I suppose it's better than not being considered at all, kind of like they treated Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

According to this Ron tweeted that page with the list himself: link

As for further links to substantiate the sources, I dunno.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
News Republic. God I hate that app. It was actually a great news app before they completely ruined it. Hillary could do no wrong. Even the authors of articles would have disclaimers at the end calling Trump every name in the book.

I think they are all fake to be honest. I now have to read several news sites, take all their angles and then try to make sense of it all.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Pyle

According to this Ron tweeted that page with the list himself: link

As for further links to substantiate the sources, I dunno.

Thanks, yes doesn't appear he shared a text/link list.

Here's a link "New email leak reveals Clinton campaign cozy press relationship"- The Intercept
edit on 19-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
All these agenda driven media outlets deserve all the crap that will be coming their way... They all took hard stances, they were the furthest things from unbiased, and their slanted journalism essentially led to Trump winning the election...
edit on 19-11-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised that USA TODAY is not on that list. That paper had a Trump "hit piece" on the front page for weeks on end.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I agree with the suggestions, Faux News, USA Today,... he should add a continuation of it. Or even someone else adding on more and a reference.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

This article did a good job of showing which media people were colluding with the Clinton Campaign/DNC.
theintercept.com...

And an ATS Thread from October 27th. These 65 Clinton colluders were given the name "Presstitutes"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The source has plenty of links.
CtR folks do not like screen shots for source data- it's slower to confirm, but VERY hard for bots to automatically point out for them to attack- ocr takes a lot more cpu power than scraping text.
Without screen shots you'd start seeing the same list with missing chunks showing up to hide certain truths.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Nice find.

If Ron Paul says it's so ... I'm ready to believe it is indeed.

ETA: Wait a sec ... where's Megyn Kelly's name from Faux News.

Speaking of Faux News ... has anyone wondered where Greta Van Susteren got off to. You remember her, right. That chick that it hurt to look at. Remember the one that always had Trump on her segment ... the one that really got him into the campaign? Yeah ... Faux let her go.

Wrong. After the "CEO" "retired" the contract was written as to where Greta could leave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join