It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence Saw ‘Hamilton.’ The Cast Had Something to Say.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately, for a lot of the sore losers, only Trump stepping aside and allowing Hillary to be President-elect will make them shut up.

We all know that won't happen, but I can see that some people need to believe that this is what this is about

We're all in danger of losing our country. All different kinds of people are coming together now to protest

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Shhh I was trying to illustrate! lol

When me and DB illustrate we use crayons.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

This safety pin thing has me going through my old pictures, trying to find all of the ones from my punk rock phase - so I can purge them.

No Billy, when Daddy wore safety pins as jewelry they didn't indicate safe spaces - in fact it was pretty much the exact opposite...

Honestly with all the hate crimes popping up, I don't think this safety pin thing is so snowflakey after all but you better be willing and able to mean that you will put your own body between a victim and a violent bigot.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

!@#$%^

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Another example of a denial of free expression.

I used to use crayons to draw children.

But then the parents were all like, "Why are you drawing on our children and what are you doing in our house".

So I had to stop.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Shhh I was trying to illustrate! lol

Did you take that illustration to heart when people pointed that out to you about Obama? The numbers about him weren't any better, so did you sit down and stop talking about how he had a mandate to do all those things he did?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wait, the entertainment industry didn't support the Trump/Pence ticket!? The champions of obscure dilettantism and lost causes did not vote Republican?

a reply to: Spiramirabilis

link   

So it's "your" country and not anyone else's?

link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yeah - obviously we have a problem here - reactionary contradictions

I'm at a loss lately. I swear - all I can think to say anymore is: can't we all just get along?

But - guess not - some people got their panties in a bunch so bad that I'm not sure they can even really articulate why they're so mad. They just are

Remember, "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." Orwell understood that the abuse of logic, reasoning, and language is meant to control those below them. ..... haha... our leaders are now more equal than others.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did you take that illustration to heart when people pointed that out to you about Obama? The numbers about him weren't any better, so did you sit down and stop talking about how he had a mandate to do all those things he did?

Dear Leader received 53% and 51% respectively. He did better than both Clinton and Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think if I pay for a ticket to see a play, I don't want to have to sit and listen to a lecture from a bunch of butthurt Liberals.

“We had to ask ourselves, how do we cope with this?” Mr. Seller said. “Our cast could barely go on stage the day after the election. The election was painful and crushing to all of us here.

These snowflakes really need to get a grip.

Special snowflakes fall so easily to the ground, where it's easy for someone with snow tires to drive over them. They really need to learn how to be adults, and Deal With It.

Be adults, stop this feminine hypocrisy, and grow a pair. That's what they should be doing, instead of sobbing into their Espressos.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko

Dear Leader received 53% and 51% respectively. He did better than both Clinton and Trump.

Not that it even matters in the context of the discussion.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They have Trumps response coming.

Do they? Because they respectfully asked their Vice President elect to consider their concerns?

Should they have gotten permission for an audience first - bent to kiss his ring?

Trumps response - this is what you should be afraid of

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter
Special snowflakes fall so easily to the ground, where it's easy for someone with snow tires to drive over them. They really need to learn how to be adults, and Deal With It.

Be adults, stop this feminine hypocrisy, and grow a pair. That's what they should be doing, instead of sobbing into their Espressos.

Was that directed at the guy playing Blamilton and his speech or for Trump wanting the theater to be a nice and specially place?

edit on 19-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

And how dare they "harass" in public! No, in my administration, we'll do things in private!! Nixon on steroids.

I'm afeared that all sorts of crap might be done in private

Time to start a buddy system

POTUS and VICE POTUS are public figures. Chatting them up in public seems like a no-brainer. Oh, that Pence were made of sterner stuff

:-)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join