It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
I actually find this thread to be both optimistic and sad. Sad because Trump voters aligned themselves with a hoax thread and a lie that Trump was winning the popular vote and electoral vote. Sad that Trump voters when faced with the truth responded with attack.

But optimistic because the hoax thread was debunked and properly filed as a hoax. And optimistic because Trump failed to win the popular vote, which means he did not win the people.

This cold, calloused, mean-spirited attitude we see from Trump supporters like yourself I think is a very small percentage. Internet trolls who are trying to extinguish light and hope on forums like these for whatever reason.

Losing the popular vote means you are in the minority.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Here's your consolation prize

is that the same as a participation trophy?

edit on 20-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What and interesting yet bigoted view. Surely you see the irony you've created.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'll say in my circle of friends that voted Trump, I find them to be be more worldly and less bigoted than the Hillary supporters that I know, who are excited by plans of an insurrection against the government. The Hillary supporters I know are batsh*t crazy and will likely end up getting arrested over some nonsense riot and ruining their future employment chances. They just aren't smart enough to realize that Trump won fair and square, while Hillary spent 1 billion dollars (3 x more than Trump), with Media and Celebrity support and still lost. See what I mean, they still don't understand Hillary lost and think they can subvert the law and win. Delusional, the lot of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'' sorry you know batsh#t bigoted Hillary supporters. I'' curious what in your view makes them batsh#t or bigoted. Maybe I would agree. Also, how does acknowledging the winner of the Popular Vote mean they don't understand who won the election? Explain some of what you said.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It also tells you that for the most part, people in L.A. and New York and other highly diverse populated areas have an educated perspective that people in Bumblef#ck Nowhere lack.

That is what makes them.....

I'' curious what in your view makes them batsh#t or bigoted.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yeah so, if the high and mighty Cityfolk are so smart how come they didn't see that Trump won fair and square and that by stomping their feet and crying about it isn't going to change things? Sounds like the people in "Bumblef#ck Nowhere" beat the highfalutin city folk at their own game. Game, set, match. City folk lost. Looks like rural folks outsmarted stupid city folk. Eat it Suckers, hah! MAGA

edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Rural folk kicked the crap out of city folk

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its about the System, rules and delegates. Nothing was changed since 2000. Al Gore had over half a million votes more than Bush, but still more delegates than Clinton this year. I don`t see a reason for the revolution in 2016.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Enzovi

Well this year is significant in that Hillary Clinton has won by over 2 million votes by the latest count. Greatest margin in history for someone to win the popular vote by that many and not be elected President. 2 million is pretty significant... actually dwarfs the Gore win and look how long that's been contested. This will haunt Trump throughout his entire presidency.

Seems the greatest challenge for Republicans is not necessarily getting a republican elected, but finding one that can win the vote of the people.

edit on 23-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Well this year is significant in that Hillary Clinton has won by over 2 million votes by the latest count. Greatest margin in history for someone to win the popular vote by that many and not be elected President. 2 million is pretty significant... actually dwarfs the Gore win and look how long that's been contested. This will haunt Trump throughout his entire presidency.

Seems the greatest challenge for Republicans is not necessarily getting a republican elected, but finding one that can win the vote of the people.

Nah, it will haunt YOU through his entire presidency. lol.

Prove the 2 mil votes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

WOW see you passed government and the constitution 101. Yea anyway 2mill maybe in a communist democracy but not here. And keep in mind what it means for someone to win the numbers but not the EC. Means you have clusters but no real national consensus.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
20 pages of a thread with not one single shred of evidence of OP's claim....

What a joke ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Three million votes counted in this years U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to well known election monitoring organization.

Greg Phillips of VoteFraud.org claims that Trump would have won the election by a huge landslide if the widespread vote fraud had been stamped out ahead of the election.

yournewswire.com...

On the morning of the 2016 Presidential Election there were 4 Million Dead People on U.S. Voter Rolls.

Taking that into account , Mr. Trump Won the Popular Vote by a Landslide because more than Likely most of those Votes were cast for Hillary Clinton . This would All come to Light if a Recount were to be Requested .

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Then let's have a recount and bring it all to light.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
20 pages of a thread with not one single shred of evidence of OP's claim....

What a joke ATS

Pull your head out and take a look at any reputable 2016 election popular vote count. Don't tell me the OP has not a single shred of evidence. It's proven everywhere. You're next line is "it doesn't matter"... shoo fly. go attempt to educate yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Your source for that claim is twitter . . . you may want to try a bit harder.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Update, it's still going:

Hillary Clinton's Lead Is Greater Than Multiple Former Presidents'

As of press time, Clinton has over 2 million more votes than Donald Trump, a margin of 1.5 percentage points. This is despite the difference in the Electoral College, where Trump has a winning 306 votes to Clinton’s 232.

And now we've got the recount effort that's going to happen in three states where she lost. Thanks Green Party.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I want to see that recount happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I'll be ready with the coloring books and play doh for you after the recount changes nothing and Trump still gets into office.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join