It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
how is this lies by the right, a ATS member already showed it was some kids in another country creating fake websites for advertisement money, It is not impossible but I doubt a trump supporter created the website

Who keeps on repeating on ats that trump won the popular vote, trump fans lol.
edit on 16-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So for one thing who here believes the establishment media 100%? We know that President O openly told illegals they can vote in this election and nothing would happen to them. We know illegals were pouring over the border in record numbers. We there there was vote flipping in the machines-people were reporting it with evidence on camera.
That being said, The DNC felt that they had to win by manipulating the votes and this OP took arrogant pot shots at us "deplorables", saying how "it's generally known" that us deplorable conservatives are "uneducated" .
It's a ridiculous generalization burn that's his problem and his idiotic mindset.

edit on 16-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

So for one thing who here believes the establishment media 100%? We know that President O openly told illegals they can vote in this election and nothing would happen to them. We know illegals were pouring over the border in record numbers. We there there was vote flipping in the machines-people were reporting it with evidence on camera.
That being said, The DNC felt that they had to win by manipulating the votes and this OP took arrogant pot shots at us "deplorables", saying how "it's generally known" that us deplorable conservatives are "uneducated" .
It's a ridiculous generalization burn that's his problem and his idiotic mindset.

So you bring bs stories to fight a story about idiot trump fans believing more bs.

The video that suposedly shows obama say to illegals to vote was edited and even then obama never said what you claim.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Is your brain OK? This is directly from the OP. The rest is from posts by the OP Author in this same thread which show the author feels that way.

They don't want you questioning Donald's legitimacy no matter what.

The only one failing is you. It's sad really.

They in your excerpt refers to the folks that created a fake news story purporting that Trump won the popular vote.

You posting that as proof the OP is arguing the results are iligitimate is garbled and dishonest reasoning.

I'd inquire as to your mental health as well...but your posts answer that question well.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Now that the rise has changed and you don't have the advantage anymore?
Just remember this is your side of the deal
www.infowars.com...

The consistency with which you post fake news and outrageously BS stories is embarrassing to yourself and Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I don't believe Trump supporters are deplorable or uneducated ...
But your consistent selling of BS stories on ATS means you are definetly either/or.
Do you believe the nonsense you link to? Or do you just get off thinking you might mislead people?
Uneducated or deplorable...

(post by raymundoko removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry your reading comprehension is awful. If you improve it, people will probably start to put weight in your posts. As of now they are useless text.

"They" indeed refers to those who created the fake story, but "you" refers to people questioning the validity of the election, re OP included.

I'm sad for you that I had to explain that.
edit on 16-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Are you also suggesting that pretty simple concept calls into question the validity of the election?

Nope, im just implying that she won the popularity contest.

Simple even for one like you, well i thought it was.

(post by raymundoko removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

When did I imply she did not when the popularity contest? You're as slow as your friends huh?

Says the guy who voted for trump, good luck with that bud, a trump fan acting smart lol.
edit on 16-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hah, I voted for Trump. OK.

You didn't answer the question. When did I imply she did not win the popularity contest?
edit on 16-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
www.politifact.com...

"Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. … If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already." (The Twitter post cited by 70News was this one.)

But as of 3 p.m. on Nov. 14, 70news still had the article up.

Our ruling

Social media was abuzz with the claim that the "final election 2016 numbers" showed that Trump had won both the popular and Electoral College contests.

Trump certainly won the Electoral College vote, and as a result, he will become president. But he clearly trails in the popular vote. As of this writing, Clinton is ahead by nearly 800,000 votes, a margin that is likely to expand further as late returns trickle in from California, Oregon and Washington state, all of which are strong Clinton states. We rate the claim Pants on Fire.

So why is the other thread still up on ATS? And what is up with the alt-right addiction to denial of truth? Well clearly they don't want Americans questioning who really won. They don't want you thinking about how Hillary beat Donald by so many votes... 670,000 according to the current count on Google. They don't want you questioning Donald's legitimacy no matter what. But why all of these lies??

It's because their base is generally understood to be the uneducated. They expect you to be stupid. They expect you to slurp down anything they give you. The alt-right's entire house of cards relies on people not knowing any better, on every issue. Expect this attack on truth to be a consistent characteristic of the Trump admin.

So tell me, who really did win? And who is delusional.

Answer: Trump won. And your in denial/delusion. Have fun living on Fantasy Island. And no Dec 19th will not be the day electoral votes are changed for Hillary, and No you won't succeed in challenging Trumps win through some popular vote loophole law. Get used to it. Trump won and will be your Preident. Wanting him to fail is like wanting the pilot of the plane you are on to fail/crash. Hillary has her ill gotten millions. She can cry all the way to the bank. She will be okay, will you be?
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I don't believe Trump supporters are deplorable or uneducated ...
But your consistent selling of BS stories on ATS means you are definetly either/or.
Do you believe the nonsense you link to? Or do you just get off thinking you might mislead people?
Uneducated or deplorable...

You know we have an electoral college and do you understand why the founding fathers used that instead of the popular vote? You claimed to be educated, but the founding fathers had excellent reasons for the electoral vote to determine the Presidency. Do you understand that and our voting laws? If you want your ruler chosen by the government perhaps N Korea is more to your liking.
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
www.politifact.com...

"Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. … If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already." (The Twitter post cited by 70News was this one.)

But as of 3 p.m. on Nov. 14, 70news still had the article up.

Our ruling

Social media was abuzz with the claim that the "final election 2016 numbers" showed that Trump had won both the popular and Electoral College contests.

Trump certainly won the Electoral College vote, and as a result, he will become president. But he clearly trails in the popular vote. As of this writing, Clinton is ahead by nearly 800,000 votes, a margin that is likely to expand further as late returns trickle in from California, Oregon and Washington state, all of which are strong Clinton states. We rate the claim Pants on Fire.

So why is the other thread still up on ATS? And what is up with the alt-right addiction to denial of truth? Well clearly they don't want Americans questioning who really won. They don't want you thinking about how Hillary beat Donald by so many votes... 670,000 according to the current count on Google. They don't want you questioning Donald's legitimacy no matter what. But why all of these lies??

It's because their base is generally understood to be the uneducated. They expect you to be stupid. They expect you to slurp down anything they give you. The alt-right's entire house of cards relies on people not knowing any better, on every issue. Expect this attack on truth to be a consistent characteristic of the Trump admin.

over 3 million non citizen voters encouraged by our criminal president...dude has no honor..your facts are fake

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi Logarock,

originally posted by: Logarock
Heard today that when this is sorted out as many as 2million illegals may have voted.

The figure was 3 million Mexican border jumpers [illegal aliens] votes went to Hillary. Keep in mind that illegals are typically driven by chartered bus from voting place to voting place, so they can vote many times. Busses were chartered by anti-American Communist, George Soros.
edit on 17/11/16 by Adonsa because: Cleaned up carriage returns

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe that not only did Trump win the election but in fact he won the popular vote by a large margin. As already pointed out millions of illegal aliens were registered to vote democrat. This is a standard practice for the left.

However we should also note that there was widespread voter fraud in the swing states, including ballot stuffing and vote machines switching votes. This tactic came out during Hillary's fraudulent primary win over Sanders. Yet it wasn't enough due to the overwhelming Trump turnout.

hubpages.com...

Ballot stuffing in Florida
www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

Vote machines, flipping votes to Hillary
www.infowars.com...

The left still doesn't understand the primary reason why Donald Trump won, and that's because Hillary Clinton was exposed to be a psychopathic criminal and occultist. Why you in the left could support her at all is a mystery to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

I don't care what conspiracy theories you believe in, none of that brietbart infowars rubbish will be reflected in the history books.

One thing to note, however, is how much denial there is and how lies and misinformation are clearly vital components for alt-right support. This habit of pathological lying by the alt-right only raises more red flags on everything they push.

They are extremely heavy handed when it comes to misinformation, internet trolls and chatbots. It's a huge part of their business model.

My advice to everyone, no matter who you voted for, be on alert for this disturbing behavior from the alt-right.

The fact is, Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote by more than a million votes and counting.

Truth matters.
edit on 17-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The fact is, Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote by more than a million votes and counting.

Truth matters.

One million two hundred thousand this morning....and counting. Meanwhile, Trump is putting the most vile people possible in the neighboring offices. It's a team from hell.

Brawndo, anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Truth matters.

One million two hundred thousand this morning....and counting. Meanwhile, Trump is putting the most vile people possible in the neighboring offices. It's a team from hell.

Brawndo, anyone?

Fabulous picks today and only liberals are counting the popular vote. Everyone else knows it's meaningless.
edit on 18/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join