It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The fact is, Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote by more than a million votes and counting.

Truth matters.

One million two hundred thousand this morning....and counting. Meanwhile, Trump is putting the most vile people possible in the neighboring offices. It's a team from hell.

Brawndo, anyone?

Fabulous picks today.

Oh how I wish you were making sense or being sarcastic. But it really is a team from hell. And you're in the UK anyway - so .... you know who these people are and you've lived under their 'authority'? No? Yeah, so - no. They are dreadful "picks." Unless you want to create a team as vile as ISIS --- if that's your objective, then cool. But this is all going to blow up way before January. It's a nightmare of maniac psychopaths of unparalleled proportion.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The fact is, Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote by more than a million votes and counting.

Truth matters.

One million two hundred thousand this morning....and counting. Meanwhile, Trump is putting the most vile people possible in the neighboring offices. It's a team from hell.

Brawndo, anyone?

Fabulous picks today.

Oh how I wish you were making sense or being sarcastic. But it really is a team from hell. And you're in the UK anyway - so .... you know who these people are and you've lived under their 'authority'? No? Yeah, so - no. They are dreadful "picks." Unless you want to create a team as vile as ISIS --- if that's your objective, then cool. But this is all going to blow up way before January. It's a nightmare of maniac psychopaths of unparalleled proportion.

Nah. Super picks and they all have a bearing outside the US, even the AG.

edit on 18/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
So far I am liking the picks that we know about. I can't wait until Jan 20th.

I'm hoping the first thing Trump does is pull federal monies from all the cities that are saying they will not uphold the laws. Somehow I think all these sanctuary cities will see things differently when they no longer receive federal monies to pay for all the illegals!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I'm hoping the first thing Trump does is pull federal monies from all the cities that are saying they will not uphold the laws. Somehow I think all these sanctuary cities will see things differently when they no longer receive federal monies to pay for all the illegals!

Agree - I think he will and more than that. I am sure Sessions can help him find the right terms to arrest any officials not complying with federal law.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wonder how you would react if it were other way round.....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Quick update, Hillary is still ahead of the popular vote by ~800k votes.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

When all is said and done no doubt Hilary will be ahead by well over 1m votes. That still doesn't change anything, and hopefully we never abandon the electoral college.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Actually by the latest count Hillary won the Popular Vote by over 1.1 Million votes. I've heard that her expected total win over trump will be ~2 million votes.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Actually what it does is renew my faith that there are more kind-hearted, intelligent, empathetic Americans than there are Islamophobic, racist, sexist, misinformation slurpers. Not by much! But still a good sign for humanity.

It also tells you that for the most part, people in L.A. and New York and other highly diverse populated areas have an educated perspective that people in Bumblef#ck Nowhere lack.
edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: raymundoko

Actually what it does is renew my faith that there are more kind-hearted, intelligent, empathetic Americans than there are Islamophobic, racist, sexist, misinformation slurpers. Not by much! But still a good sign for humanity.

I don't think all Trump voters are that way but it's still very concerning that a number of people are implicitly OK with the idea of Islamophobia, racism and sexism. That's what bothers me.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You guys still don't get it do you. You actually believe CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc. etc. represents the public record of truth. In fact they have been exposed to be nothing but propagandist on the democratic payroll. Wikileaks revealed that the DNC actually paid these guys for favorable coverage.

Of course we've known about this for years. Remember Amber Lyon? Her story was killed by CNN after Bahrain and the US government paid them off. The main stream media is simply a tool for the globalists and their anti-human agenda.

Naturally you also dismissed the evidence I presented. I know a bit about statistics and I can assure you that Clinton did not legitimately win her primary, let alone the presidential election.

The elite made a horrible mistake promoting Clinton. Her corruption was too obvious and her evil easily exposed. Maybe you will be able to steal the next election, if that's any comfort.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Quick update, Hillary is still ahead of the popular vote by ~800k votes.

Shoosh..
Subtract a good many more illegal votes and WHAMO.!
Your tally is incorrect.

b

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The alt right's business model relies heavily on lies.

Every respected election poll shows Hillary Clinton has won the Popular Vote by over 1.25 Million votes and counting.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The alt right's business model relies heavily on lies.

Every respected election poll shows Hillary Clinton has won the Popular Vote by over 1.25 Million votes and counting.

According to reality. The radical triggered left exhibit violence, sexism, racism and overt lies far exceeding anything from the right. That is why Trump won. People are seeing the sickness that is now the Democratic Party. Wake up out of your delusion. Life is passing you by.
edit on 20-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Actually by the latest count Hillary won the Popular Vote by over 1.1 Million votes. I've heard that her expected total win over trump will be ~2 million votes.

You got a link to the official FINAL vote count?

I keep asking you but you keep ignoring me.

How has anybody won the popular vote if there are outstanding uncounted votes and unresolved disputes about votes?

How have you determined a winner when the vote count is incomplete and may be so for several months?

edit on R012016-11-20T01:01:45-06:00k0111Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022016-11-20T01:02:13-06:00k0211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

You got a link to the official FINAL vote count?

I keep asking you but you keep ignoring me.

How has anybody won the popular vote if there are outstanding uncounted votes and unresolved disputes about votes?

How have you determined a winner when the vote count is incomplete and may be so for several months?

He's getting his "facts" from the same source that assured him Hillary would win the election by a landslide.
(These people never learn)
edit on 20-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Take your pick:

www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

To date, Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote by over 1.3 million votes.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Take your pick:

www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

So what, she lost in electoral votes. Same thing happened to Gore and he wasn't President either. Are you stuck on the popular vote because your Hillary needs a consolation prize?

Here's your consolation prize

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Yeah, let Rahm Emanuel pay for his imported Chicago Dreamers out of his own pocket and put them up in his own house. Let's see how long that lasts.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Take your pick:

www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

To date, Hillary Clinton has the lead in the popular vote by over 1.3 million votes, but not all votes have been counted and there are several disputes concerning millions of votes that need to be resolved before an official winner can be declared.

There I fixed it for you... by the way.... I used exactly the same news sources as you, and I arrived at a different conclusion than you based on the available information from both FOX and CNN.

Amazing how that works isn't it?

I find this thread to be extremely Hillarylarious..... because guess who gets inaugurated on Jan 20, 2016? It will NOT be Hillary Clinton under ANY circumstances.

Just like the other FOUR times someone won the popular vote but lost the Electoral vote.

What a wonderful day this is.

You really should wait until the vote count is finalized before you declare a "winner". As far as popular vote goes, there are no winners or losers...that is decided by the electoral college just like it has been for decades and decades.

ASSUMING that Hillary has more popular votes than Trump does at the FINAL vote count..... all she gets is a cookie... Trump gets the White House... sounds like a great deal for old cankles.
edit on R412016-11-20T08:41:31-06:00k4111Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join