It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

10-Q

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. (Translation: The more it changes, the more it's the same thing.)
edit on 13-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
What I've yet to understand is how we are going to pay to get all of these people back to where they come from.

(Maybe the noncriminal illegals instead of being on welfare can have a government authorization tattoo put on their foreheads and sell magazine subscriptions and books door to door apparently actual reading and publishing has been going down over the years)

Only half of the illegals in this country are from Mexico. The rest are from South American countries, Asia or Africa.
(I've heard of these 2 sayings for years. If it's brown flush it down if it's yellow let it mellow and go the F*** back to Africa. Now i think i understand them)

Who foots the bill for those plane tickets?

(George Soros? I heard he's a philanthropist. Maybe he'd like to help Mr. Trump? Other than that dunno?)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
From what I've heard, a lot of illegals are being deported by the Obama Administration, but Trump's constituency is not the sort that would be satisfied with reading columns of figures. They want to see evidence of action that is more visceral. They want to watch people being kicked onto the cattle cars. They want Kristallnacht.

Trump has already said that it would be those with criminal records that would be deported first. Well and good, I suppose, but that is also a nice piece of prep for the public, causing them to conclude that groups of people being deported must have criminal records since President-elect Trump said that's who would be targeted. It's very convenient.

I wonder if this will lead to a lot of canceled trials. What is the advantage of deporting an illegal with a criminal record who is wanted or on trial for murder or drug trafficking? Isn't a certain amount of cooperation from the Mexicans implied here? I can't help feeling that the way to really deal with these issues lies in a low key diplomatic approach where understandings and agreements are reached with the Mexican government.

What is the essence of Trump's policy, to nullify normal rights of people in custody, and simply deport them if they are illegals with criminal records, in every circumstance? Surely that is the policy now anyway. The Trumpian twist to this must be simply the removal of any avenue of appeal.

I don't think Trump will be able to satisfy his constituency with that approach. The visuals are going to be all wrong. One wonders if there are three million illegals in custody already? Then the trains could simply sidle up to the prisons and load up.

In California we might see quite a lot of that. It could get very wild west. Those trains will have to be guarded every inch of the way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you made them wear stars then you could save on prison bills and ostracize them from society before a fair trial.

Everyone`s a winner unless you are an authentic refugee with no record.

Still tar them with the same brush, no?

The problem lies with the previous incumbent Prezzys who turned a blind eye to get liberal vote and jewish owned newspapers onside.
edit on 13-11-2016 by shipman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: goou111

Obama has had 8 years to get to millions, Trump want to get to millions IMMEDIATELY .

It doesn't work like that. I'm trying to explain to you that "immediately" in as much as it could be deemed a timeframe, is an untenable one.

There's a thing called due process. It takes time. The only way to speed it up is to throw more resources at it. That will require large sums of money that will need to be allocated by Congress. Expansion doesn't happen overnight. There's nothing "immediate" about it, if for no other reason than logistics.

It never happens at all with you and your ilk in control. Yet other things, like billions illegally to Iran etc, happen instantly with no due process. Executive order.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Let's run for office in 2020 on the #BuildTheDome platform.

Many folks would support us. Many, many folks.

Speaking of support....

Will that be a brick wall I wonder. Will masons build it? Union proud, Union Strong....

I heard it was already approved and is being built even with Obama. He's just a lot sneakier.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Whatever it takes but start the deportations immediately,by the millions.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That wall idea is... Well...I'm 50/50 about it. What if some clever Mexican executive working for the Nike©®™ factory and decides to create new Nike©®™ Air Zoom Wall Jump SHOX?©®™

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What gets me is that all of the criticism of Trumps immigration suggestions contradict each other.

People are scared to death that Trump will start deporting all of the illegals and that makes him an inhuman monster vs. Obama has deported more illegals than anyone and he is a great guy.

Deporting all of these people will cost insane amounts of money and leave countless jobs vacant that will hurt the economy vs. there are hardly any illegals here at all.

And so forth. It really makes it hard to have a discussion when the argument basically comes down to "Whatever Trump does he is wrong"

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants -

I find this is very odd, Only in recent days the Australian Govt said they were going to take some 'economic' migrants from the US.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
And it begins, lets get all the illegal ones out of here ASAP. If you want to be here do it right and legally and you will be let in.

If you dont want to do it legally GTFO and dont come back.

President-elect Donald Trump’s hard-line immigration stance was a central part of his campaign message in 2016 -- and he said in an interview airing Sunday that he plans to immediately deport approximately two to three million undocumented immigrants.

“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,” Trump said in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes.” “But we’re getting them out of our country, they’re here illegally.”

www.cbsnews.com...

He said no such thing. He wants to deport ILLEGAL ALIENS who by being here illegally are CRIMINALS. Much different when you don't sugar coat the facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Who foots the bill for those plane tickets?

Ummm...Why...George Soros of course...When his assets are frozen/confiscated while he rots in prison and his get out the riot...buses are sitting idle...

We'll put them to a much better use...

Tijuana...Juarez...Mexico City...ALL ABOARD...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't tell if you are pro or anti illegal immigration...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"It's hard to get people worked up about economic migrants who are willing to work in substandard conditions for substandard pay doing jobs at the bottom of the employment ladder. "

That's the liberal lie. Straight from the CNN newsroom to your mouth. I've hear it 1,000 times. They are just doing jobs Americans won't do. THAT IS A LIE. YOU ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I see people start to scramble to get their paperwork in order.

I ask, why not a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago.....

That just shows you don't understand how the process works. Most illegals don't have any paperwork to fill out.

The immigration quota or their personal situation makes them inadmissible under current regulations. You either change the regulations (aka amnesty) or things stay the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why does the media fail to mention the word 'criminal' evers time? At least here in Europe they do.

People are getting brainwashed in to hating Trump, even in Europe.

What the hell is wrong with deporting CRIMINAL illegals? You are in a country illegally, least you can do is not breaking any laws. Otherwise get the hell out.

Nothing wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMind
Why does the media fail to mention the word 'criminal' evers time? At least here in Europe they do.

People are getting brainwashed in to hating Trump, even in Europe.

What the hell is wrong with deporting CRIMINAL illegals? You are in a country illegally, least you can do is not breaking any laws. Otherwise get the hell out.

Nothing wrong with it.

Because they're already here illegally they're already classified as "criminals". Every single person. How people fail to see that and say "He's only going after the criminals!" is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is a good article in The Independent, from the UK, discussing the deportation programs of President Obama and President-elect Trump. It turns out there is not much difference between them.

www.independent.co.uk...

I think the Trump program is largely a marketing confection. It was a way to spin an ongoing program into a radical departure for electioneering purposes. It's like those people who sell you fresh air in designer bottles. Trump tapped into a lot of niche voters that were kind of off the normal electoral charts, like the KKK, the racists, the less well educated, the haters, etc.

He tarted up what was already happening with immigration, put a Trump label on it, made it sound really bad ass and tough, and sold it to people. It worked. it turned off people who weren't going to vote for him anyway, and brought the niche voters that pollsters never talk to, out of their parent's basements, where they usually sit out the elections pulling the legs off cockroaches.

One thing I have to hand Trump. He really schooled the political establishment on how to harvest votes from the middle of the bell curve, where all the average voters are.

If you want to run the United States, or anywhere for that matter, find out what people are buying and then give them a political version of it to vote for.

(This is what the Liberals in Canada did with Justin Trudeau. They gave people a pretty boy, game show bachelor type, to vote for.)

Trump basically gave people a WWF style politician, who would enact their fantasies for them in the political sphere. Body slam the Chinese. Kick Mexican butt. Sing the national anthem and tell his "fans", he loves them.
edit on 14-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh no don't deport nice illegal migrants with criminal convictions for serious crimes who are not US citizens, you might hurt their feelings. So terrible. Other countries would never do that. lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
And it begins, lets get all the illegal ones out of here ASAP. If you want to be here do it right and legally and you will be let in.

If you dont want to do it legally GTFO and dont come back.

Ummmm.We are already doing that?

The Obama Administration has set all-time records for aggressively deporting Illegal Immigrants that so much as sneeze in an un-polite way.

Soooo...What's new here? Cuz what I see is him trying to rebrand and existing policy by slapping his name on it while not actually changing anything. ...Just like his real-estate.

Shouldn't you be asking about the "deportation force" which they now say isn't going to happen? Or the immediate deportation of all illegal immigrants...Which he is also saying wont happen? Or the massive wall?..which he now shrugs and say...some parts might be a fence ..
edit on 14-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join