It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And it begins, lets get all the illegal ones out of here ASAP. If you want to be here do it right and legally and you will be let in.

If you dont want to do it legally GTFO and dont come back.

President-elect Donald Trump’s hard-line immigration stance was a central part of his campaign message in 2016 -- and he said in an interview airing Sunday that he plans to immediately deport approximately two to three million undocumented immigrants.

“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,” Trump said in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes.” “But we’re getting them out of our country, they’re here illegally.”

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 13-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

so...out of the 11+ million undocumented/illegal immigrants he's going to focus on the ones that have committed crimes?

That sounds pretty good ^_^

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I see people start to scramble to get their paperwork in order.

I ask, why not a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago.....

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I see people start to scramble to get their paperwork in order.

I ask, why not a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago.....

Why should they when there was no appetite for them to do so?

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I believe its been done before in this manner, what happens is it causes other illegal immigrants to self deport.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The guys working with landscaping services are already starting to look warily at police cruisers that pass by.

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I read a joke a while back that said it best. Calling a illegal immigrant a undocumented citizen is like calling a meth dealer an undocumented pharmacist.
Ever country has the right to control their boarders. If you truly worry about terrorism then you need to know what is coming in.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Vector99

I believe its been done before in this manner, what happens is it causes other illegal immigrants to self deport.

But they get a free ride and some cash for food, if the USA does the deportation, don't they?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ICE already has a list of ILLEGALS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS that certain states are protecting for whatever reason. They have attempted to do the job we pay them to do and have been illegally stonewalled by local governments that are hosting sanctuary cities.

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton has voiced support for the sanctuary effort in which state and local officials in mostly urban areas choose to harbor illegals with criminal records rather than comply with ICE requests to turn them over or even identify their immigration status. Donald Trump has called for an end to the practice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You left out the "criminal" part.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

it`s pathetic how they call it a "practice" they should call it what it really is "obstruction of justice", "harboring a fugitive", aiding and abetting after the fact"...All of which are crimes.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This sounds like a good start.

I think that if they secure the border and send illegal immigrants who have committed other crimes back to their home country, that would be a good start.

I get the impression from different sources that the next step would be some kind of compromise for the remaining illegals.
Not a full amnesty, but rather process people who are here illegally through the normal vetting and immigration process.
If they pass and follow the rules, then they can become legal.
If not, they have to leave.

This would work if the borders are secure.
Full amnesty with insecure borders would just result in a flood of others coming to take advantage of the amnesty.

edit on 11/13/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

edit on 11/13/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That stonewalling will stop if Trump puts Sheriff Clarke as Homeland Security Secretary.
He will make sure that ICE can do its job.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh, no... Please don't deport the illegals immigrants who commit crimes in my country and drain it of its resources.. please trump, stop... Lets think this one through.. If we deport all the criminals, who will be here to commit the crimes? Then before you know it, we won't need police due to a lack of crime (they'll be laid off), and soon enough, the whole economy will come crashing down.. So, think about this first, trump...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Criminals be illegal or not are always habitual law breakers unless the crime is heinous enough that they have to spend time in jail.

But the habitual they get deported and are back again in the US in not time doing the same thing they were deported for, this cost money to the tax payer and make a mockery of our own laws.

Is not the hard working illegal the one that have to be worry.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He allegedly planned to build a wall, he allegedly planned to jail Hillary, he allegedly planned to stop Obamacare, he allegedly planned to smash the Establishment, etc.

Just to get the voices he needed. To go on with that "Exploit the People"-system, but now he profits more than before. That was the reward for him, payed by the establishment, the Wallstreet, the billionairs, the big money, for fooling the people. For playing the saviour he never wanted to be and he never will be, the saviour for the poor, for the workers, for the taxpayers, for the unemployed in the rust belt, for the "enraged and concerned" citizens...

He used the US american citizens to fullfill his egomaniacal dreams, and now he doesn´t give a f... anymore about what he said before the elections.
Unless it´s something he wants for himself, unless it´s something that makes himself profit.
He doesn´t care about anything else than himself.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Get a grip on life all politicians exploit their constituents in order to profit from them, when was the last time you have seen a broke politician holding office.

This reality get used to it.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good start.. but for the working and non-criminal illegals, allow a permit and fast track them to citizenship. Some dont want citizenship, but could still take advantage of a seasonal permit. The US is a a good country, I understand the want to come here to work in order to take care of their loved ones. I see no reason at all to offer illegals with criminal backgrounds any mercy, though. Also have to factor in the criminals who their home country dont want back.. here recently one was in the news who was shot by police. His home country didnt want him back.. so he became OUR problem. We also arent just talking about illegals from Mexico.. which people somehow forget. Id think that Trump could work on a much better working relationship with Mexico than we have had in the past. Seeing as how Mexico has some harsh illegal immigration responses and laws of their own, they should shut up when it comes to our own borders and wall/fence/enforcement. Walking into the US shouldnt be a free for all and it has been for too long.

Doesnt help matters when we have sanctuary cities and etc.. like this :
girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

Its about time Federal laws were being enforced.. regardless of what city or who is breaking them.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Since Clinton has voiced support for these sanctuary cities that do in fact harbor criminals and her supporters are against putting up walls, we might as well convert all US prisons to open-air pavilions.

edit on 13-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
He wants to specifically deport criminals.
Nothing bad with that!
edit on 13-11-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join