It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump said he plans to immediately deport 2 to 3 million criminal undocumented immigrants.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12
Thinking about publishing an on line newletter....."How to profit bigly during Tump/Pense"

It will be very, very, very, good believe me. I don't know, but people tell me that's what they want. It will be amazing, believe me, we're talkin huge profits...anyway that's what lots of people tell me.

Is this what we want? Tell me what you want, I'm very, very interested.

What has this got to do with deportation?

If you can profit then you won't have to hire cheap labor to increase your bottom line. More people to deport...believe me!!

I'm always at your service to provide relevant information to enhance the lifestyle of ALL Americans.

As long as the trend in the West moves to one of rounding up illegals and deporting them, the it's all good - better if it makes money.
Happy days for all.

I find it sad that we are at a point where people openly cheer at the thought of rounding-up people to ge them out of our country.

And all this time you were worried about the Liberal Brownshirts coming for you.

I can understand some tears for illegals who work hard and don't break the law, but criminals? No. I am certainly cheering that kind of common sense. It's long overdue.
Of course, it would be important to ensure the crimes are real - broken tail lights should not count.

Its not worth deporting all the good hard working people just to get the criminals out. If the majority of the population were criminals, you might have a point.

If they've already risked their lives to sneak into this country to support their families offering them a way into our society legally can only make our country stronger. We need as many good people as we can get.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He is only proposing the deportation of the criminals.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They wouldn`t even be coming here if there was nothing here for them, stop giving them jobs, stop giving them driver liscenses,stop giving them money, food etc.

it` a lot easier to stop doing those things than it is to try and stop them from coming and trying to round them up and deport them.
states like California should have had already had federal charges against the governor and any state politician who voted to give illegals any kind of benefits.

why punish illegals for breaking the law but allow employers and state governments to violate the laws with impunity.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Under the Obama administration, millions of people have been deported. The focus has been on criminals. The Obama administration did expand both border patrol and ICE.

Agreed.

But at the same time Obama also allowed these "sanctuary" cites to continue to exist.

At a minimum he could have shut off a lot of federal funding to these cites and the states they are in. If he had done so, it would have made a huge difference. The Governor's would have put huge pressure on these sanctuary cities in addition to the Federal Government.

I believe Trump will even if he has to do it by Executive order.

Watch how fast the cities and states cave in to the law of the land when their money dries up.

It's not so much the number of criminal illegals aliens that are in these cities, it's the giant screw you message that it sends in my opinion.

edit on 11/13/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Criminal illegal aliens. Comparing crime rates between illegals and legals is irrelevant. 100% of those deported will be criminals.

If America is propped up by the economic effect of illegal aliens who are also criminals, then Obama has ruined your country more than I thought.

There is no down side to this unless it is abused, but that holds true for every policy.
edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is why I said this in that post:

A potential great cost for a statistically-insignificant reward. Immigrants have a lower crime rate than that of native-born citizens.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

He is only proposing the deportation of the criminals.

But they're here illegally in the first place, right? So does that fall under the definition of who they're talking about deporting?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Shoot on sight should have been our border policy from the beginning

But there's no hate or racism in the Republican party or in Trump supporters, right?

Right.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What's the fuzz about that Obama has deported more than any other president?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: goou111

I see people start to scramble to get their paperwork in order.

I ask, why not a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago.....

cause illegal criminals can vote?

now to kick out the dead voters.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
What I've yet to understand is how we are going to pay to get all of these people back to where they come from.

Only half of the illegals in this country are from Mexico. The rest are from South American countries, Asia or Africa.

Who foots the bill for those plane tickets?

They'll get cheap bulk rates, Fed EX works for me.

They got here somehow, send em back the same way.

Or this'll work too.

Cheap, pay by the ton.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: goou111

so...out of the 11+ million undocumented/illegal immigrants he's going to focus on the ones that have committed crimes?

That sounds pretty good ^_^

To start, at least.

If we actually start enforcing the immigration laws on the books it could get too difficult for the rest of them to stick around.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
What's the fuzz about that Obama has deported more than any other president?

Cooked books.

Starting with the Bush administration they extended a deportation to mean that anyone who was turned away at the border was deported, even if they were turned away multiple times in one day. They used to be called "voluntary returns." Occurrences of these types ramped up with Obama.

www.latimes.com...
edit on 13-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What's funny is people think most of the illegal immigrants that get deported won't come right back.

Especially if they have family established here. Nothing is going to keep people from being with their families. Trumps wall isn't magical, and if he deports everyone before its built what's the point of it anyway?

edit on 13-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What's funny is people think most of the illegal immigrants that get deported won't come right back.

Especially if they have family established here. Nothing is going to keep people from being with their families. Trumps wall isn't magical, and if he deports everyone before its built what's the point of it anyway?

Not if they are sent to the Falklands.

The wall should be up by the time they get to the Amazon River.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
ICE already has a list of ILLEGALS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS that certain states are protecting for whatever reason. They have attempted to do the job we pay them to do and have been illegally stonewalled by local governments that are hosting sanctuary cities.

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton has voiced support for the sanctuary effort in which state and local officials in mostly urban areas choose to harbor illegals with criminal records rather than comply with ICE requests to turn them over or even identify their immigration status. Donald Trump has called for an end to the practice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes sense, since Sanctuary Cities are strategically located to take over the Electoral College.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think i am gonna start a website that's gonna sell giant easy to install slingshots so you can help "fling" em' over the border once they get they're deportation notice. It's fun +you'll help save taxpayers money.
Also i know some of you are possibly thinking that they might get hurt but i assure you they'll be fine. We've got a whole bunch of made in India and China parachutes. I was assured by the vendors "best quality best price" +they're GOVT approved!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You know it's to hard to stop illegal immigration, it will never happen. And if the fence will be up ,they start using gliders to cross the border. If that won't work they dig miles of tunnels to cross it.

Look at the German wall you have to actually shoot them on sight MSN will send these kinds of messages gladly into our living rooms.

And it ain't going to be a pretty picture.

We'll see ,but it could be one of the hardest task to achieve.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Satire:

Brilliant

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join