It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I tore mine down. There is a wall around you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthseekerguy

Ever run across a self effacing artist? All their work is crap.

Ever run across a humble artist? Not their job to judge it just create but thanks for the compliment.

Ever run across a egotistical artist? Good luck

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Truthseekerguy

Ever run across a self effacing artist? All their work is crap.

Ever run across a humble artist? Not their job to judge it just create but thanks for the compliment.

Ever run across a egotistical artist? Good luck

Feels like the intro to a Woody-Allen-type joke:

So a truck driver makes a quick turn down an alley-way, and he runs over three artists..."

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Who painted the truck? All three

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Buddha-mind

Sounds like many of you mentally left for the brothel in the Surangama sutta... remember no coming and going? The Buddha went to get Ananda before he got too wrapped up...

How many were attached to the Buddha's going there? How many returned? How many stayed? We know Ananda returned and Manjushri as they were asking questions... how many were full from the banquet and sleepy and ended up getting wrapped up instead of Ananda?

Who birthed such beings then in this yab-yum tanra of no coming and going? From one shining face to another lineage after lineage all the way to present day?

Now everyone is appearing to be whinning like babies being weaned... looking to reflect the face of your fathers and mounting any teet to feed on in attachment.

I'm a hell being, I'm a demon lord... wah, wah. Concepts covering one's face; formation.

So now being angry babies? Spreading delusion and ignorance how of greed like fat little Maitreya's or all babies born every few seconds before the world of the conceptual covers it up... tsk tsk

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You may have to explain as I have trouble understanding exactly what you went through..

You get used to it huh.. I see, though I would be rather hesitant to compare a temporary one off experience with eternal damnation and the ultimate fate of one's soul..

Are you too then a demon in human form?

It is good to laugh, I can never find it within myself to do it but it is good..

I am sorry NarcolepticBuddha for hijacking your thread like this.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You talk a good talk but I don't buy it at all.. just words and more words.

You speak of my reality from your coddled perspective, having no trouble but a passing momentary experience.. It is easy then to judge and speak highly and arrogantly in spiritual terms. Not having to deal with such realities yourself.

You speak as if you were separated from all of this, like you too aren't trapped in samsaric experience. But you are not a Buddha, yet you speak as if you were one.

As if anyone at any moment could just transcend this whole game through pretty words, like you yourself could just ascend right now at any moment. All I sense from you is false sophistry. You have no knowledge of these realities and you are like a little child lacking experience yet having the temerity to speak of my experience and my reality.. as if it were a mere trifle. Not only is it offensive to be spoken down to like this by someone lacking the perspective and making light of a matter that would be of such an utmost importance to any spirit, but it is offensive that you would even be presumptuous enough to talk of such matters.. Arrogantly brushing them off and then comparing them to some momentary trifling experience of yours, all wrapped up in a layer of spiritual arrogance and your pretentious pseudo-spiritual mumbo jumbo, saying nothing but acting as if you were speaking the wisest of words.. As if you were the wisest and deepest of men.. and not just a pretender.

Yes, very profound.. You know of nothing but rhetoric, the worst type of spiritual charlatan, it wouldn't even surprise me if you actually thought you were being profound. Maybe you even buy into your own hype..

So tell me, what do you actually know and what makes you able to brush of such a thing so smugly and arrogantly? Do you actually have knowledge of such matters? Even personal experience? I very much doubt that but please do tell me how you are able to speak the way you speak with such arrogant certainty.

It would surprise me if you had ever explored the extremes of samsara.. stay in your safe little nursery child, where you can foolishly pontificate about the lives of others living outside of that safe little bubble of yours. If you truly knew who it was you were making light of you wouldn't speak so impudently.

To be judged by the likes of you.. the ultimate insult.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Seems you answered yourself back to back.

Infinite nature of being consciousness to what part of all of this is one attached? There will consciousness reside.

My apologies for being vulgar...

Dying on the cushon the great death has more merit than than slapping others around with one's tongue as it is salt in the wound... sure the buddha body suffers but has the same flavor...

sugar looks the same as salt one would not know which without tasting... bitter, or sweet? Empathy is a life of bitter-sweet cry tears of pain attached to joy, cry tears of joy attached to pain... cry both? State of all of samasara.

Once awake why go to such extremes of being... the void is the mirror itself, when exiting we bring chaos back with us until the mind ceases to follow eye, ear, nose, mouth, touch.

Which of those are you in the buddha family or body? The mind in the center... the ear? The eye? Or a self in the middle thinking all 5? plucking feathers of I love you and I love you not... kill the flower? Or just the beauty? lol still a flower.

Why did the Buddha smile when the flower was twirled? Perhaps the Buddha thought of picking it but refrained from the intent... so who picked up the intent and sat there twirling it at him? Showing him is own face...

It is what it is why make it something different? Karma arises from intent... what put so much intent of positive and negative like it is a duty? Beings do this just fine on their own... creating their own heavens and hells then attached run around like animals being in the same realm. Then animals looking more at peace and in more unity and more freedom than humanity?

Mu

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You have entirely skirted everything I wrote and instead continued with your usual non stop stream of trite gibberish..

You talk of karma but in your rant you have entirely ignored its role, one cannot simply transcend an eternity of bad karma.. it is impossible.

You speak from a privileged point of view - you speak from a place of ignorance of these realities.

Nothing you say has any bearing on this reality. It changes nothing and is inherently without worth. Just more words divorced from actual reality.

You probably speak this way because it makes you harder to pin down, you can just babble on about how spiritual you are without making any real commitments or statements.. real slippery. It's all total hokum of course, but it looks pretty and sounds dangerously spiritual.. I have heard the same a thousand times by various new agers.. yours is simply of a slightly more sophisticated nature, instead of love and light you'll talk endlessly using vague terms and trying to seem as detached from material existence as possible.. Almost convincing too, but as I said before.. I'm not buying.

We are all god, you are just looking at yourself in the mirror, why be attached to such negativity.. and on and on and on.. Gets old pretty fast though because you aren't actually saying anything at all.

What have you really said at this point? Certainly nothing comprehensible.. this is almost like a disorder, it's impossible to get your answer on anything definitively.. you'll just end up spouting more vague claptrap, again without making any commitments, taking any stands or even saying anything tangible at all.. Please spare me that exercise in demagoguery in your future replies and say something real for once. I tire of reading about nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hi.

I just sometimes wonder if I will ever meet a good-hearted person in my life.

If you don't SEE the many, many, many good-hearted people all around you, you are still very much behind a wall, my friend.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Seems we are being equanimous in such things.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As to be expected, there is no possibility of engaging with you outside of your own special language of saying as much as possible without saying anything at all. To actually talk of topics or indeed of any tangible thing or fact is all but impossible. You are as hollow as your words. I might as well just be talking to a bot programmed with spiritual nomenclature and spiritual metaphors, metaphors made old, worn out and stereotypical coming from you. Any monkey can repeat such phrases and understand such ideas from very far away intellectually.. to have real understanding is a completely different matter.

To take a page out of your book, to see the northern lights is not the same thing as being the northern lights..

I have been the northern lights.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

A bragart can be anything what good is saying this that and the other subjecting someone to something unless you want subjects and followers? Simply observe and not attach that's all I have done... so what good would be saying anything I have done or where I have been in some conceptual makyo going to help you out of your elaborate one?

Impermanence... first you read about it oh yes yes I know what that is rotely here today gone tomorrow sure philisophical. Then as I said cushion or you saying you want to be a hell demon and come out the otherside what expecting someone to kill you while you suggested a poor fellow commit suicide?

Grasping attachment... who cares and experience that you have had that youve dragged like a corpse into the now? Are you still Northern lights? No... then why leave them in the dark up North?

Attachment same as when my abbot laughed at me like a child for being a child grasping at labels and temporary things... hmmm how did I forget impermance? After philosophical and then pain worse than anything I have ever experienced for hows giving way to bliss then here's a gnat of a label buzzing around my head wrestled this gnat for 5 years abbot laughs at me impermance... I kept watering it so of course it was going to keep growing and here you are providing lights in the darkness?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What good is saying this or that? Yet you are the one that have been talking repeatedly of your experience on "the cushion"..

Subjects and followers? What are you even talking about?

No one has said anything about wanting to be anything. It is simply what happened and what played out.

edit on 20161118 by DeadMoonJester because: No use...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Yes I am worthless and that is the problem with treating life as such... material has gotten to the point of worthless too.

Right to life seems to be one and the same matter at this point, but never mind all of that.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdAstra

If you don't SEE the many, many, many good-hearted people all around you, you are still very much behind a wall, my friend.

No, there is a distinction here. I certainly believe there are good people here, there, everywhere. I am sure most will agree with this.

I have not met any. There are none in my life. I know not a one. Not anyone has ever tried to know me. Even my own brother and I are strangers. This a very important distinction. This is a great source of alienation and isolationism for me. I'm the one putting myself out there and getting nothing, nothing.

Anyhow, it's one of those things...no one will quite know how I feel and why and what past experiences create my worldview; nor is anyone likely to give a damn
I'm the only one wearing this pair of shoes, so to speak.

Why did my wall come down? Because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Why do others keep their wall up? To keep out defective interlopers like me.

edit on 20-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

When one smells of death one is too ripe for anything but the ground, carrying such around in the stomach is a savage thing... scavenging thoughts long to be in the trai on a plane and there sits some being simply peeing upsaide down grasping the gravity of the situation awareness or thereness without any hair just a bareness.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I've been reading what you and BigBrotherDarkness have been "arguing" about and you have me honestly wondering are you guys serious about this "demon" stuff or are you guys a couple of edgy 14 year old kids who watch to much anime? Hate to be that guy but do you have any proof of what you are saying, if your powerful couldn't you manifest yourselves before me, or show some kind of proof that makes me think you guys aren't just doing this for the "lolz" cause it was amusing at first but it's just detracting from the thread now.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

I am real about the demons.. and the eight classes of sentient beings.

This kind of thing is not easily showed or proven, unless warranted in your life at this time - are you supposed to experience such things in your journey currently? And why? For fun or for proof? What purpose? Some would be awakened because of a purpose.. I am talking about a certain element of plausible deniability being in effect currently on this planet. Whereby it is possible to remain ignorant of these matters if one chooses to.. this is a feature of the Kali Yuga.

Do you expect entities to put on a show for you simply because? Well, often there's specific hierarchies, or "management" that are very much involved in the spiritual life and journey of a person. When talking of this it is almost needed to have a certain understanding of a number of concepts including that of a person having a higher self.. And what of destiny and determinism? So many areas to have understanding in.. but if you seek maybe you'll find. Some people never give a crap but see a Mothman monster or a Dero regardless.. others pursue such mysteries all their life but never experience such things.

As far as if I'm a 14 year old edge lord.. no, I am not fourteen years old but I could qualify as a stereotypical edge lord, always could.. I do edge lord incarnations as tongue in cheek satire.. You have to understand. Look at a goddess like Lilith... edgy right? A goth goddess essentially.. Well, I'm with the dark bitch and Death.. Now, that's kind of immature isn't it.. being all dark and edgy on purpose like that? Well, they really are that edgy so they can pull it off.. If you knew the type of worlds they, I and others of similar mindset incarnate into.. You know there's endless fantasy worlds right? I do anime incarnations because the sex is the most spectacular thing you'll ever experience..

Well, as I always say to the higher Brahmas and the reptilian overlords when I'm being an asshole.. You can create worlds? So what? You're still in samsara.. everyone within samsara is within the reach of the Convent of Dark Sorceresses.. the multiversal dark coven.. Even a creator of worlds can be destroyed, disgraced and dragged through the mud..

Now, BigBrotherDarkness is different.. he's a goody two shoes so I could never respect his opinion as I must always reject all other spiritual authorities and do the complete opposite as a matter of principle and to taunt and mock the very heavens.

Yez.. I do it for the lulz indeed..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So which part of the cup on the darkness are you hmmm? The I left out when kissing or drinking?

get a handle on yourself and maybe a ewe wont matter to you but eww

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I don't know what you're talking about... cups.. ewe.. You're not being coherent, what's new? You never ever make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join