It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I tore mine down. There is a wall around you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow, why are there 100 responses on this thread?

I prefer to be ignored when I whine.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

Don't listen to BigBrotherDarkness he is deranged and impossible to talk to.. he never makes sense, just ignore him.

It's certainly possible.. dreams are as real as the physical world, only uhm, less physical. So yes, demons can appear in dreams.

I can't tell you if what you saw was really a demon, but does it matter? Was the encounter of some importance to you?

My magic is still weak.. we are living in a dark age. The energy levels on this planet are so low it is all but impossible to do anything.. especially at such a young age. If I were 200 years old, or even just 60 maybe things would be different but now I am but a shadow of my former self.. pathetic.. and bound until the Apocalypse begins.

It is a fact, unknown to history but revealed by Steiner's spiritual research, that while the Incarnation of Christ was happening in Palestine another stupendous drama played out in Mexico. A high initiate of the negative Mysteries, the most advanced "black magician" in the world, had reached, by repeated ritual murders of an especially horrible kind, the threshold of knowledge of certain deep, cosmic secrets.

This knowledge would have given him the ability, as was his intention, of achieving the Ahrimanic goals of completely rigidifying the earth, so as to draw it out of the progressive development toward the New Jupiter, and of binding human organisms as automata in that "slag" of the earth.

This is what I speak of.. though not as the result of any one ritual but instead as a natural consequence of the cyclic nature of history and time.. just your average dark age. A time for me where I hide from the World and lick my wounds.. now, if only I had a dark tower instead of this wretched apartment.. scrolls and tomes instead of this wretched computer. Curse this modern age! I will destroy it even if it's the last thing I do!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

I love you too; stop being so silly(touched in the head by "god"). It's one thing to bake a cake it's another to keep stirring it instead of washing the bowl.

Ivory towers are best used for soap of the same brand or else someone may take the rank of rear admiral in your shower.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

And in the spirit of being comprehensible.. what exactly would washing the bowl mean in this vivid metaphor of yours? Because as usual making sense seems to be utterly beyond you..

And don't go talking of showers and soap with me.. you'll regret it. I have cursed people to death for lesser insults and here you are baring your teeth threatening me.. don't let your mouth write checks your body can't cash.. I may be the absolutely most humble but I am still a devil and I don't take kindly to threats.

Please be mindful that you are still in samsara, everyone within samsara is still within my reach.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Then reach out sweetheart the last demon to attack this emmination body kicked it from behind and disipated as flock of crows and bats enlightened them to the deathless... the bats hang at night and the crows still haunt them during the day. Attacking a being you assume to be in cyclic existence in bondage is not advised.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Tell me, when did someone who posts an claims the wisdom, peace and tranquility become so queer(strange), with their own answers and in tones entitlement from experience?
edit on 20-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yughii

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You have no emanation body.. stop with the lies now son.

But you are in cyclic existence and last time I checked you are still subject to its rules.. and now you have made an enemy for a thousand lifetimes to come.. You will still have to meet me in the physical and you still have karmic matters to attend to for quite some time on this planet, we will decide who's magic is stronger then.. It's only a matter of time my friend.. I don't care about long sentences in hell, I have been there for billions of years at times.. I rule such places. Do not think that I haven't dragged saints down to hell with me through endless one-sided aggression before.. It's only a matter of time before you succumb to anger and vengeance, only a matter of time before I create a dark gestalt mirror of my demon form in the consciousness and skandhas of my victim. Then you will become my child of darkness against your will for all of eternity..

And do not be so frivolous as to compare the low level demonic organism - barely even sentient - that you dealt with with the Convent of Dark Sorceresses.. that would be a ruinous mistake. You cannot escape our influence.. it is all pervading.

But now I tire of your arrogance and your bizarre unintelligible and childishly provocative comments.. If you wish to speak with the supreme liege you will have to register a formal complaint or seek an audience by a private message.

I have already sent word to the negative ET's.. this matter is now finished. For now..

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I try to be myself quite a lot, even sometimes when I can appear insane, don't know if I have much of a wall either.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join