It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I tore mine down. There is a wall around you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I am not moved even the slightest by your vajra sorcery.. you do not have the ability to penetrate my defenses. I am not intimidated even the slightest by this foolish display in magical futility..

You do not even have command of the djinns and you haven't even mastered the basic levels of practical high magic, what need would there be to fear your threats?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdAstra

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hi.

I just sometimes wonder if I will ever meet a good-hearted person in my life.

If you don't SEE the many, many, many good-hearted people all around you, you are still very much behind a wall, my friend.

Exactly!

Most people are "bright" OP. It's just day to day grind. Smiles are infectious you know. Even if you don't feel like smiling, do it anyway.

And no matter what happens, anywhere anyhow, the video below sums it up for me, even if life gets in the way or we fall far short:

edit on 12/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

I suppose that's because my head rests on a forever pillow, would you like it as well as all other slaves possible chained to you...

Sure you can them to the edge of your own grave if you want to but all you're gonna find is whittle ol me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Hey Johnny. That was a nice uplifting post, and video. Thanks.
We hope the OP will get a good vibe.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You're vibrating at a much higher than the frequencies of those you meet.
What I always think to myself is who cares? I enjoy peace. I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone likes me or not. You can't change planet Hell into something you want whenever you demand it. If we could, it would be twice the mess that it's in right now.

Drink and be happy but not blind. Always keep one eye open. And remember, this world won't last long.

edit on 1-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You're vibrating at a much higher than the frequencies of those you meet.

Damn skippy! Where my people at?!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Your curses have proved ineffective.. you have not properly bound your elemental gods. A common rookie mistake.

The real trick with black magic is postponing karmic backlash through magical means.. but you wouldn't know about that would you? And now you must learn the hard way.. no more love and light for you. You haven't properly assimilated your demon form yet. Without properly assimilating the demon form it would be fruitless to try to channel higher light rays for destructive purposes. Seems the New Age have also severely damaged your ability to write and communicate effectively..

So the Buddhas think themselves powerful? Sitting in their ivory towers creating worlds..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Then should I hold up a mirror give you a window pane or just spin a mask around as many heads not my own?

If you want to walk the dark spiral? Follow your own light

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hi.

I just sometimes wonder if I will ever meet a good-hearted person in my life.

I just don't understand anything anymore--and yet I've never felt more grounded, awake, and aware. It's a mind-pretzel I can't seem to untwist.

And I think the people of the world put up walls around themselves. I used to think it was me (and for a time, it was!) I hid in shyness afraid of everyone. But then I made the mistake of constantly trying to reach out to other human beings. There is nothing but emptiness. The fires are so dim. Where is the light in our souls anymore?

Don't you see the personalization of love in the faces you meet? This physical world is not a proper arena for the love in our hearts. It's only for our basest desires and exploitations.

All I can do is drink myself blind every day hoping and waiting. If you have a real answer, God, tell me! I'm owed one.

I hear you. Alone. Lost. Nobody worthy. What has happened? Someone, something, explain this to me. Reaching out for an answer from the very same one's who feel just like you.

I think that in truth, some of us had an inkling it was coming, or at the minimal, had been exposed to the knowledge that it was coming. When all hope is lost, only then is it truly over.

But, you reached out. You still have hope. I hope wellness and strength for you in these latter times. Don't give up. He that is in you is stronger than he that is in this world.

You are here, and your time has been appointed. Rest easily my friend, you are not a lone.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I say drink to enjoy or sip rather. Make a drink a treat after an accomplishment even small ones.
With people let everything go and expect nothing from them. Best thing to do. Get out to different places and meet people. Dating sites are good, too. Keep expectations low and better people will stick out like a sore thumb.
Also keep your circle small and have hobbies. Think of ways to make more money, even if you have to disrupt your routine.
Work out and run outdoor, you will feel alive and real.
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Someone once told me" OOOOOO, their is good people in the world" I don't know why she felt the need, to tell me thims if I presented my self, as some one, with a wall around theirself?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join