It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I tore mine down. There is a wall around you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I am not moved even the slightest by your vajra sorcery.. you do not have the ability to penetrate my defenses. I am not intimidated even the slightest by this foolish display in magical futility..

You do not even have command of the djinns and you haven't even mastered the basic levels of practical high magic, what need would there be to fear your threats?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdAstra

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hi.

I just sometimes wonder if I will ever meet a good-hearted person in my life.

If you don't SEE the many, many, many good-hearted people all around you, you are still very much behind a wall, my friend.

Exactly!

Most people are "bright" OP. It's just day to day grind. Smiles are infectious you know. Even if you don't feel like smiling, do it anyway.

And no matter what happens, anywhere anyhow, the video below sums it up for me, even if life gets in the way or we fall far short:

edit on 12/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

I suppose that's because my head rests on a forever pillow, would you like it as well as all other slaves possible chained to you...

Sure you can them to the edge of your own grave if you want to but all you're gonna find is whittle ol me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Hey Johnny. That was a nice uplifting post, and video. Thanks.
We hope the OP will get a good vibe.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You're vibrating at a much higher than the frequencies of those you meet.
What I always think to myself is who cares? I enjoy peace. I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone likes me or not. You can't change planet Hell into something you want whenever you demand it. If we could, it would be twice the mess that it's in right now.

Drink and be happy but not blind. Always keep one eye open. And remember, this world won't last long.

edit on 1-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

You're vibrating at a much higher than the frequencies of those you meet.

Damn skippy! Where my people at?!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Your curses have proved ineffective.. you have not properly bound your elemental gods. A common rookie mistake.

The real trick with black magic is postponing karmic backlash through magical means.. but you wouldn't know about that would you? And now you must learn the hard way.. no more love and light for you. You haven't properly assimilated your demon form yet. Without properly assimilating the demon form it would be fruitless to try to channel higher light rays for destructive purposes. Seems the New Age have also severely damaged your ability to write and communicate effectively..

So the Buddhas think themselves powerful? Sitting in their ivory towers creating worlds..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Then should I hold up a mirror give you a window pane or just spin a mask around as many heads not my own?

If you want to walk the dark spiral? Follow your own light

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hi.

I just sometimes wonder if I will ever meet a good-hearted person in my life.

I just don't understand anything anymore--and yet I've never felt more grounded, awake, and aware. It's a mind-pretzel I can't seem to untwist.

And I think the people of the world put up walls around themselves. I used to think it was me (and for a time, it was!) I hid in shyness afraid of everyone. But then I made the mistake of constantly trying to reach out to other human beings. There is nothing but emptiness. The fires are so dim. Where is the light in our souls anymore?

Don't you see the personalization of love in the faces you meet? This physical world is not a proper arena for the love in our hearts. It's only for our basest desires and exploitations.

All I can do is drink myself blind every day hoping and waiting. If you have a real answer, God, tell me! I'm owed one.

I hear you. Alone. Lost. Nobody worthy. What has happened? Someone, something, explain this to me. Reaching out for an answer from the very same one's who feel just like you.

I think that in truth, some of us had an inkling it was coming, or at the minimal, had been exposed to the knowledge that it was coming. When all hope is lost, only then is it truly over.

But, you reached out. You still have hope. I hope wellness and strength for you in these latter times. Don't give up. He that is in you is stronger than he that is in this world.

You are here, and your time has been appointed. Rest easily my friend, you are not a lone.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I say drink to enjoy or sip rather. Make a drink a treat after an accomplishment even small ones.
With people let everything go and expect nothing from them. Best thing to do. Get out to different places and meet people. Dating sites are good, too. Keep expectations low and better people will stick out like a sore thumb.
Also keep your circle small and have hobbies. Think of ways to make more money, even if you have to disrupt your routine.
Work out and run outdoor, you will feel alive and real.
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Someone once told me" OOOOOO, their is good people in the world" I don't know why she felt the need, to tell me thims if I presented my self, as some one, with a wall around theirself?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Finally got back to this thread, what you talk about although I cannot 100% take it seriously I nonetheless find it interesting, I've got a interesting story of a dream I once had and I say dream lightly, but maybe you'd know if it was a demon or something that I saw in the end of it. But anyways it's cool this talk of demons and such.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The Arbiter of Lies

The yin and yang of light and darkness? Demons angels/Devas and Asuras?

Escher

There are many of such in his artwork like the geese and fish...

The zen koan or riddle: What was your fathers origonal face before you were born...

If you dont know your fathers origional face then look at the acts or works that the one you have or dont as the influence does it lead to freedom the "light" or just more "suffering" the dark?

Well the yin and yang the up and down stair case the spiral of infinity one holding a light as a hermit conitually rising and decending chaining with one arm and freeing with the next, as it is zen or the "way" in motion. Kama is a reaping blade a sickle that separates the wheat from the chaff in dualism heavens and hells of becoming... this staircase of life has 3 ropes one of the snake(hate) one of the cock/chicken(greed) and the pig(ignorance/delusion) these 3 are chained together the light and dark stretches in life in infinity due to those 3 doors or ropes and one finds themselves at the bottom of the hourglass as the first speck to dig themselves out of from all that they have buried others with instead of emptiness as the child is the clear glass itself as the ignorant sands fill up they appear empathetic to the one sitting at the bottom lost in death from the two extremes a father and a mother the animals that do not tell them anything but only show cause and effect the same way a hot pan will bite a hand of one eager to be fed, the same as one eager to feed bites the hand also.

Pain suffering and old age and death, are an illusion as the purity is the childs mind blank unlike the slate above their head in their last life that becomes history as they are then just becoming, the i am, growth... I am now a boy or girl and i am now liking this or that I am becoming my own ego... and yet now there is all of this control and limitation by the very concepts I have found myself in so now whom is the self? Whom is causing the pain the hate and the ignorance... it was there when they got there and it was there before those feeding them got there in contact the sponge absorbs and it sits saurated molding and posionious from all that was left the last time.

Those thirsty desiring more have already emptied one cup and expect or assume someone else will fill it or clean it and the zen master throws the glass as neither slave to such attachment the potter then forms on the wheel another glass in concept and name and form when two hands come together for an infinite cup washed in the stream then drunk from after washing ones own face. This is the cleaning of the 3 bowls, of course dream is to clean the bowl of ignorance from waking on waking the bowl is cleaned from the ignorance of the previous the third bowl is that requiring food to continue teaching the road in and out of all of that ignorance.

The chains are 12 the demon the 13th or doubt the 12 chains of causation the demon is death and the borth is in one of the 6th realms these 6 realms are in consciousness all life all concepts all of the bondage human, animal, hell, heaven, gods/godesses/ their children blending into the angels and demons when it is all life caught in the ignorance of bondage and back into the spiral as those chains one binds themselves too have yet to be broken.

Once those are broken clear seeing, clear hearing, clear tasting, yet all is contact the easiest chain to break to get out of the spiral the ropes still apply.

On death the infinite nature of being or life shows ones attachment do not attach to the lights on realisation and one can flow freely through all name and form unattached unbound of course the cycle does not end as all is contained in a single biosphere or world the same as an entire dead body can become a whole world to feed life and forms as maggots to feed frogs bats birds etc etc the entire food chain of life when attached to dust.

The ignorance is just echoes... bouncing of an empty canyon wall.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I didn't tear my wall down, it collapsed. It took me awhile to come to terms with reality and what my life was going to be like without her.

All I can tell you my friend is that things aren't always as they appear. I thought my world had ended and I couldn't carry on; however, above the clouds and darkness the light shines, life goes on and we learn.

Keep your chin up, things aren't always what we believe they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
briannekq81@gmail.coma reply to: JesusXst

You can't change planet Hell into something you want whenever you demand it. If we could, it would be twice the mess that it's in right now.

Drink and be happy but not blind. Always keep one eye open. And remember, this world won't last long.

amen to that

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Here's planck in your eye to admire the distance through all the mud one has to travel though...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You will but remember, despite good natured people being the majority on this planet the arsehats are normally the loudest and in positions that get around, so you tend to see the arsehats more than the good natured folks.

Keep your head and heart up and intuned, negativity always is louder than positivity but never will it vibrate as highly as positive light.

Shine on!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I didn't follow the whole thread, I apologize.

Just read the OP, and I always find it fascinating how our personal challenges can differ so much; especially as we tend to assume they are the same for everyone!

Some people need to tear down their wall, some need to learn to build one.... I have been in the second case. I find good hearted people EVERYWHERE. I see their struggles to express their goodness in way that is comprehend and felt by others. My problem has been being able to say no, being able to tune out others, being able to NOT care about their attempts to radiate that goodness. Wanting to help them do that, letting them know they are seen and heard in their goodness, despite their clumsy attempts.

It became a problem of selflessness myself, and I needed to learn to build a wall and separate in order to survive. But it's a see-through wall. I see, I hear, and yet know that sometimes people need negative feedback to be able to see what is coming across clearly and what isn't.... so they can keep trying to find the actions which are interpretted accurately by others.

The world is filled with good hearted people. Just be good hearted enough to recognize them!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Walls are built through fear. Without fear, there is no desire to build a wall.

The real wall is the fog of darkness that covers up The Light of The Spirit, you can let The Light so shine!

With Gratitude, you'll start to focus more on The Light in others and focusing on The Light in others, helps it to shine through even more.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ahhh... the blackest of magics..

You have made your choice.. to aid the Buddhas in their psycho quest.

Would be Buddhas in their arrogance seeking to become the highest god..
Is it not the highest of arrogance to strive to become the one highest of gods? This is the psycho quest..

So this is your ambition? To sit in your ivory tower and create horrific worlds of pain and terror? I feel sorry for you that you have genuinely come to accept as normal this psychopathic ambition. There is still time to change your ways.

I will be waiting for you when the lies stop..

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join