It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
When I went to sleep last night, the foot dragging was obvious, even on Fox News. The establishment mouthpieces are at a complete and utter loss.

They tried pushing the narrative with their over sampled polls and blatantly biased news articles, but are now choking on the fact that more people saw through their tactics than they wished to admit.

Hillary is as classless and tasteless as they come.

That she didn't even appear before her crowd is indicative of how she really feels about the people who truly believed in her and did buy all the hogwash.

She just tossed them on the ground like a used condom and didn't even look back.

I still don't know if Trump means what he says, but he has a chance now to prove me and many others wrong.
edit on 9-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anybody have a link to a conglomeration of news outlet/newspaper headlines?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
What ever happens within the next 4 years republicans own it.

Yes...we own it and you don't. No taking credit for the positive things and four years (at least) of us getting to blame everything on Obama (you set the rules). Don't forget, Trump has to build a wall Obama didn't...fix healthcare cause Obama screwed it up...fix international relations because Obama screwed it up...fix the economy because Obama screwed it up, etc.
Blacks and Latinos who don't agree with Trump are racist!

So yeah...we will own it. And when America is great again and people are required to use the correct restrooms we will own that too! You will of course loose your Refugee votes, your Amnisty votes and everyone will get a state issued voter ID...just to keep you honest. We will also own other leaders looking up to Trump and America instead of down their noses. We probably won't be sending Iran and other enemies millions in the dark of night...on boats...on palettes and then lying about it.

Yeah...we will own all that. Trump is OUR President. No argument from me and we will show you how it is supposed to work.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm shocked and dismayed about Trump/Pence ticket winning the election. I figure that my 401K is all downhill for the foreseeable future --- Putin will likely stage a blitzkrieg invasion on the country of Ukraine, if not the whole Eastern Europe this coming spring ---- Along with the blessings of Trump, because NATO military generals figure that Putin could easily defeat NATO in just 3 days if he wanted too. Trump will be no slouch in taking away our 2nd Amendment rights either...because in no way will he want to face an armed electorate.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Someone asked for the full video of Trumps speech:

Man that kid in the speech looks miserable. You'd think he'd crack a smile at least once.Probably didn't get enough caviar with his dinner.
edit on 9-11-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Hillary Clinton will be making a speech this morning. Around 10 am Eastern.
She didn't do a concession speech yet. She only called him last night.
She must be in a world of hurt right now.

And didn't even have the balls...nor the RESPECT to stand up and concede. Let alone say anything to her minions. Whats that about? All those people willing to sell their souls, lie, cheat, steal and support a corrupt criminal and she doesn't even acknowledge them????

Wow! Thats embarrassing isn't it? I'd be a bit pissed off if I were the left. I mean...some of you dove right into the garbage bin and threw your own reputations out the door and for what? To be ignored while you stand there with rotting trash hang from your shoulders?

Pitiful.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Wayyyyyyyyy past his bed time

link   
CNN says Hillary will be making her concession speech soon.

link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Wayyyyyyyyy past his bed time
Yeah cause kids never stay up late right.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Nope! Everything labeled Obama... simply goes in the trash. Along with his "legacy", if you consider failure and lies a legacy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Man that kid in the speech looks miserable. You'd think he'd crack a smile at least once.Probably didn't get enough caviar with his dinner.

I looked much worse at 3am Eastern when Trump gave his speech last night. I felt bad for that little kid!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Nope! Everything labeled Obama... simply goes in the trash. Along with his "legacy", if you consider failure and lies a legacy
Does this mean we can start calling Obamacare Trumpaid? Trump's gonna have to come up with something. I highly doubt he's going to cut 20 million people off from health insurance. That would do wonders for his next election.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ker2010

It may be a sweet morning for you and everyone who voted for him. Let's hope the next 4 years will remain sweet. Time will tell.

Ahhh...a logical person
You are 100% correct. Many of us are happy and celebrating for all kinds of reasons but as they say, now the work begins. I have been hard and truthful about my dislike of Obama, the Clintons and much of the left but have ALWAYS said that I would be just as hard on whomever is the current President. I plan to back that up.

Trump made promises and now has the House and Senate behind him. He has a lot of work to do and while I will give him the same time and space as the left gave Obama (still blaming Bush for problems today), I will hammer him the same.

But on a personal note...I can't see anyone doing worse than Obama. Time will tell...and so will I.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Does this mean we can start calling Obamacare Trumpaid? Trump's gonna have to come up with something. I highly doubt he's going to cut 20 million people off from health insurance. That would do wonders for his next election.

No...not Trumpaid. Probably something professional and meaningful. Something that works. And while he may not simply cut them off, they will likely deal with the ridiculous fees Obama allowed, etc. We will see.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What ever happens within the next 4 years republicans own it.

Yes...we own it and you don't. No taking credit for the positive things and four years (at least) of us getting to blame everything on Obama (you set the rules). Don't forget, Trump has to build a wall Obama didn't...fix healthcare cause Obama screwed it up...fix international relations because Obama screwed it up...fix the economy because Obama screwed it up, etc.
Blacks and Latinos who don't agree with Trump are racist!

So yeah...we will own it. And when America is great again and people are required to use the correct restrooms we will own that too! You will of course loose your Refugee votes, your Amnisty votes and everyone will get a state issued voter ID...just to keep you honest. We will also own other leaders looking up to Trump and America instead of down their noses. We probably won't be sending Iran and other enemies millions in the dark of night...on boats...on palettes and then lying about it.

Yeah...we will own all that. Trump is OUR President. No argument from me and we will show you how it is supposed to work.

Perfectly put WeAreAwake.

Especially when Democrats spent the last 8 years blaming Bush for everything. They never own up to anything just rely on identity politics to back thier own agenda.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Is that seriously the best you've got? Wow. How's that victory for deplorables tasting right about now? Probably a lot like caviar.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That's a slimey response. It was 3am at that point. How many kids stay up that late, ever?

GROW UP!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the BBC really can't help themselves, all I'm hearing is constant Trump bashing, it's cringeworthy, it's just non stop

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
When I went to sleep last night, the foot dragging was obvious, even on Fox News. The establishment mouthpieces are at a complete and utter loss.

They tried pushing the narrative with their over sampled polls and blatantly biased news articles, but are now choking on the fact that more people saw through their tactics than they wished to admit.

Hillary is as classless and tasteless as they come.

That she didn't even appear before her crowd is indicative of how she really feels about the people who truly believed in her and did buy all the hogwash.

She just tossed them on the ground like a used condom and didn't even look back.

I still don't know if Trump means what he says, but he has a chance now to prove me and many others wrong.

Well said sir

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitcoinforever
the BBC really can't help themselves, all I'm hearing is constant Trump bashing, it's cringeworthy, it's just non stop

Same here with CBC.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join