It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's just nice to see the media "polling" put in it's place.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Wow, this country just elected an idiot to be the leader of the free world. Embarrassing....hanging my head in shame.

I never thought the anger and discuss the majority of Americans have with our government would cause it to make such a drastic and poor decision. It's one thing to send a message to our government officials that we're tired of American voices being ignored, it's another thing to be negligent and elect someone whose poor and immoral character, incompetent rhetoric, habitual lying, bigotry, questionable business practices and temperament has clearly been displayed and ignored by many American voters. This wasn't the candidate to send that message.

I hope for America's sake and the entire world, he proves everyone wrong.

He has proved you and your ilk wrong this whole election.. He did the impossible.

A Rocky Bolbao story fighting against all odds.

Isnt it a sweet morning? LMAO!
edit on 9-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What ever happens within the next 4 years republicans own it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just getting to the table here. Are there any states still uncounted? I'm reeling. This does not seem real!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Happily, Jin and Natwired, I owe you both a beer. Let me know when your ready to collect!

It's going to be an interesting 4 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I just got up and Trump won, he really pull it up, I still surprised.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just love hearing the folks on CNN stutter and stammer and blame it on bad polling metrics. Yeah, go ahead and blame the technology! I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard "I don't know" this morning. I'm so happy right now that these media jerks are eating their words!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
What ever happens within the next 4 years republicans own it.

Damn straight!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
Just getting to the table here. Are there any states still uncounted? I'm reeling. This does not seem real!

New Hampshire, Minnesota and, I believe, Michigan? Has Michigan been called yet?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Its Trumpy Balboa now! Respect!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

98.8% reporting Trump 47.6% Clinton 47.3%

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I mentioned on ATS a week or so ago I had a theory. The polls may not be accurate because of what I call the brexit effect and trump effect, people don't say until voting day what they really think.

Looks like that turned out to be right. Hillary is utterly smashed and loses the election despite polls consistently saying she'd win. Corrupt hag doesn't even bother to thank her supporters or campaign staff in a defeat speech.
I guess American voters just weren't buying what she's selling.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton will be making a speech this morning. Around 10 am Eastern.
She didn't do a concession speech yet. She only called him last night.
She must be in a world of hurt right now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
I just love hearing the folks on CNN stutter and stammer and blame it on bad polling metrics. Yeah, go ahead and blame the technology! I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard "I don't know" this morning. I'm so happy right now that these media jerks are eating their words!

According to Hillary there is nothing wrong With the Technology. That is atleast what she said when Trump brough up the same question last week.

She also said there is no reason to doubt the system. But i Guess she was wrong about that too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He played on the fears and anger of the American people. His celebrity status and his outrageous rhetoric kept his name in the headlines! It was his ignorance of his own stupidity that got him free press. If you couldn't see or hear his daily display of idiocracy during his campaign, you my friend have the brain deficit.

Whatever dude, he won didn't he?

If the press/msm wasn't so stupid and arrogant, Trump would have had to pay for it.

The idiots made hillary pay $1 bil bucks to....

wait for it....

wait for it...

LOSE!

Kinda funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Anyone hear from Bernie yet? I want to know what his reaction is to a Trump presidency!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
No more Obamacare we can call it Trumpaid.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

He was avenged, he should be brave now and admit he was conditioned by Hillary and her goons to drop out!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

It may be a sweet morning for you and everyone who voted for him. Let's hope the next 4 years will remain sweet. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to that thread around here about Robert and Rebeka Mercer and their data empire? I can't find it.

It's pissing me off that the spin this morning is that data doesn't matter. It's not the data but the old school view of looking at it and gathering it and interpreting it.

Brannon, Conway and Kirchner understood this.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join