It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Now its being reported that GM is set to layoff 2000 workers... Looks like they're taking the Trump threat serious about tariffs on the cars returned from mexico that's stripping away jobs from MIchigan

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
President Obama said:

Now it's no secret that President Elect Trump and I have our many differences, but let's not forget that when I was President Elect in 2008, President Bush and I had many differences as well.

Thank you so much for pointing that out President Obama. It saves us the trouble of having to point it out to you.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Detroit Freep called Michgan (My State) for Clinton at 8:01 PM just after the polls closed. Of course it went Trump but they played down their error after the fact. This is Treason as far as I am concerned and these people need to be treated as such.

Goobles would be proud of all of these media outlets doing everything they could to give her the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Now its being reported that GM is set to layoff 2000 workers... Looks like they're taking the Trump threat serious about tariffs on the cars returned from mexico that's stripping away jobs from MIchigan

Well too bad. We need to right he ship. Obama has done more damage to this country than any president in history. Start sucking it up Snowflakes because there will be more pain before the gain..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

originally posted by: jhn7537

Well too bad. We need to right he ship. Obama has done more damage to this country than any president in history. Start sucking it up Snowflakes because there will be more pain before the gain..

I should have prefaced, I'm perfectly okay with this...... I want the establishment disrupted, and Trump is already disrupting it! The ship certainly needs to be "righted" and I'm happy seeing companies begin to maneuver out of fear... This is fear I wanted them to feel for a long time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well I HOPE you want change. Because that's what we just made.

We want SERIOUS changes.

And now we're going to get it.

I won't be sad if the libbies want to move. I'm already sick of living with them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I want to address this.
First, had anyone else done what Hillary did with the private servers and etc, they would be in prison. I know this from personal experience. Before any person gets security clearance, they must understand the do's and don'ts. She knew what she was doing.
Second, I absolutely do not understand women who want special concessions to be "equal". Just be equal. Worked for my family for generations. And why on earth were these "strong" SJW crying and wailing? Be strong, pull up your pants, and move on.
Rant over.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Well I HOPE you want change. Because that's what we just made.

We want SERIOUS changes.

And now we're going to get it.

While I appreciate your candor and the point you're trying to make, your last line of:

I won't be sad if the libbies want to move. I'm already sick of living with them.

Should be exactly the type of mentality or message I would think you want to get away from, if real change is what you embrace.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: alphabetaone

I want to address this.
First, had anyone else done what Hillary did with the private servers and etc, they would be in prison. I know this from personal experience. Before any person gets security clearance, they must understand the do's and don'ts. She knew what she was doing.
Second, I absolutely do not understand women who want special concessions to be "equal". Just be equal. Worked for my family for generations. And why on earth were these "strong" SJW crying and wailing? Be strong, pull up your pants, and move on.
Rant over.

I think, in a roundabout way we may be saying the same thing. I just wanted to point out, I think appropriately I could be wrong, that so many women WANTED a woman President, that even overlooking blatant TS and TSS policy infractions was ok with them so long as they could have their shining moment. Had it been a man instead, they would have crucified him much in the way they did Trump for doing nothing more than what almost every other man does, talk dirty in the lockeroom.
edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The Detroit Freep called Michgan (My State) for Clinton at 8:01 PM just after the polls closed. Of course it went Trump but they played down their error after the fact. This is Treason as far as I am concerned and these people need to be treated as such.

Goobles would be proud of all of these media outlets doing everything they could to give her the election.

I hadn't heard that - amazing....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
At least 305 Electoral Votes for Trump - Landslide.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the popular vote has been decided yet? My liberal Facebook friends are pounding that right now that Hillary is what America wanted. I see on Googles election page, on the "President" tab, if you click on "Popular" it lists Trump as 1st but shows Hillary with more votes. Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Does anyone know if the popular vote has been decided yet? My liberal Facebook friends are pounding that right now that Hillary is what America wanted. I see on Googles election page, on the "President" tab, if you click on "Popular" it lists Trump as 1st but shows Hillary with more votes. Any ideas?

Honestly, I think it will likely take at least another 24 hour cycle before the popular vote tally is cemented. Could be less, but somehow, in the current climate, the counters just don't want to get anything wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Honestly, I think it will likely take at least another 24 hour cycle before the popular vote tally is cemented. Could be less, but somehow, in the current climate, the counters just don't want to get anything wrong.

Of course - if you're a loser change the rules so you win...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Popular vote will go to Clinton, just.
It's pretty meaningless now though. It just means there will be 60m instead of 59.5m people that the Republicans need to find a way of engaging.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, will Hillary and Bill continue their sham marriage now there's no more political advantage for Hillary? Or will they continue together in order to misuse money from their Clinton Foundation piggy bank? Will anyone ever pay for another Bubba speech? LOL I doubt it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: Fixed text

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
So, will Hillary and Bill continue their sham marriage now there's no more political advantage for Hillary? Or will they continue together in order to misuse money from their Clinton Foundation piggy bank? Will anyone ever pay for another Bubba speech? LOL I doubt it.

It's funny but, I was thinking almost precisely this earlier (not that there aren't a whole lot of other pressing things to think about). Maybe to keep the family dynasty in the game they might actually stick it out. I mean, reality of it is, what do they have to lose by putting up a façade? Not as though they have to horizontally mambo to keep smiling for the audience.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Traitors trying to influence the election and then trying to walk it back.
www.freep.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Traitors trying to influence the election and then trying to walk it back.
www.freep.com...

The so called free press (and broadcast news media) are in pieces. Their reputations shattered.
One can only hope that as they rebuild they quickly rid themselves of the idiots that pass for political journalists.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
my little comment will go unnoticed being the fact its on page 156. but i so do pray he will make American great again. take out obama care, take out the middle man the clintons put in making doctors constantly having to go threw a third party just to write you a prescription. it should be between the doctor and the patient, not the doctor, insurance and then the patient.

that he will bring our factories back to American and put our people back to work, we have thousands out of work and living in cars or tents, from young kids, college kids to the elderly, its really sad. bring factories back to American.

stop the warmongering that's been going on since the early 90s, it hasn't stop since mr. clinton has been in office, its been the same people with the same mind frame, destroying American and keep war in the middle east. since clinton in the 90s war hasn't stopped, and only new wars over and over everywhere the clintons and kerry and the bushes went, there was war.

25 plus years of hell here and destroying everything President Trump has a very big up hill battle, but i pray he will work fast and get things done fast. go President Trump.

we haven't had a President since President Reagan. this is the best news in two decades.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Shar because: left out bush

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join