It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Yep and a clear mandate to roll back the Obama madness of the last 8 years. Now maybe we can stop talking about putting men in women's bathrooms and start putting real men to work.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh and remember how we heard from these reliable main stream people how the stock market was going to collapse because of Trump?

Well its up over 150 points today. Just like with Brexit, all gloom and doom.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

Yep and a clear mandate to roll back the Obama madness of the last 8 years. Now maybe we can stop talking about putting men in women's bathrooms and start putting real men to work.

Well Said.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh and remember how we heard from these reliable main stream people how the stock market was going to collapse because of Trump?

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
So, will Hillary and Bill continue their sham marriage now there's no more political advantage for Hillary? Or will they continue together in order to misuse money from their Clinton Foundation piggy bank? Will anyone ever pay for another Bubba speech? LOL I doubt it.

Another good question is where is all that women and children hating money going to go to that Clinton blackmailed the middle east for.. We all know the ones that paid. The dictators still in power that did not get toppled because they paid Killery protection money. That money has innocent blood all over it.

Rudy needs to go after the Clinton Foundation. No Mercy..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Congratulations to those who tried to compassionately seek Unity by voting for Mrs. Clinton.
And congratulations to the new leader of the free world...

The human political collectives have chosen-
Blues you got approximately 4 to 8 years to compile.
Reds you have approximately 4 to 8 years to show how great you really are or are not.

On ATS topic so Cats?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shar

Nope, it wont go unnoticed

Nice post btw.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yea, the futures last night was just a knee-jerk to uncertainty...I think anyone who knows the markets fairly well knew, no matter which way the election swung, the markets were not really gonna feel the pinch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Does anyone know if the popular vote has been decided yet? My liberal Facebook friends are pounding that right now that Hillary is what America wanted. I see on Googles election page, on the "President" tab, if you click on "Popular" it lists Trump as 1st but shows Hillary with more votes. Any ideas?

Tell your friends its been decided.

EC votes decide our elections.

When people vote their votes only count so far as their respective states.

Whoever has the most votes per state gets the EC vote.

Whoever gets the most EC votes wins the election.

Trump won.
edit on 9-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont want to see American refugees turn up in the jungle in Calais trying to immigrate to the UK.....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Does anyone know if the popular vote has been decided yet? My liberal Facebook friends are pounding that right now that Hillary is what America wanted. I see on Googles election page, on the "President" tab, if you click on "Popular" it lists Trump as 1st but shows Hillary with more votes. Any ideas?

Tell your friends its been decided.

EC votes decide our elections.

When people vote their votes only count so far as their respective states.

Whoever has the most votes per state gets the EC vote.

Whoever gets the most EC votes wins the election.

Trump won.

Well said and agreed. I think the liberal racist are trying to minimize Trumps win because he is a white man - and cast doubt on his legitimacy any way they can.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government. Donald Trump

edit on 9-11-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he forgot to unquote again

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Several ATS Hillary supporters are mysteriously missing this on threads this morning.

Was there a rapture or something that I missed?

Yeah SudoNim is conspicuously missing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Again with the stock market.

You can't make this up. The DOW just hit an all time high!

Did you get that? Mark Cuban and all of these other people said the day after a Trump election would be catastrophic, and we are at an all time high!

Now full disclosure, I don't think the stock market means squat to most real people. And I think we are in an economic bubble thanks to deficit spending that will eventually burst.

But this is just another example of how all of the Trump haters were certain his election would be the end of the world.

Seeing as how they were wrong about this prediction, could it possibly be they were wrong about Trump causing nuclear war, or rounding up blacks and Muslims, or women being brutalized everywhere when he won?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Now that Trump has won and there will be a transition I'm wondering if whomever is the Secretary of State (or whomever's job it would be) should meet with foreign political leaders and ask the following question.

"We understand that you have not, and would not engage in any illegal or unethical actions with our prior administration. However, we would like to know if you were ever told or given the impression that the prior administration would consider offering political favors in exchange for money or donations to any group or individual including William J Clinton, Hillary R Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, etc.? And especially, if you were made to believe that was a preferred method of receiving special consideration? In exchange for your cooperation with this query, we agree to hold you and your country harmless and attempt to secure a refund of any monies solicited on your behalf."

Why not?
edit on 11/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh it matters to most real people.

Most middle class.

Government workers and their pensions.

Middle class with IRA's and 401s, and Keogh accounts.

And just about our entire economy that buys products from the companies traded on Wall Street.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I got a good friend that we meet at the coffee shop for discussions that happens to be Democrat and a lawyer, today my friend and I waited for him for two hours he never show up, we made a joke he either is crying at home on Hillary lost or left the country, perhaps he is got lost in Calais jungle.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
CNN is posting in TV how wrong they were about Trump, the most incredible thing is that they actually had polls of how Trump was ahead in polls on certain issues, but their trend was pro Hillary.

Funny thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My biggest fear right now is a very very dark place.

A lot of people and various entities do not want Trump in the White House.

Some of them are willing to do anything it takes to make that happen.

Anything.

Not only do I fear an assassination attempt on Trump........ part of me says that if a black person who is associated with BLM or the Black Panther party were to assassinate Trump, this country would literally be destroyed in a matter of days.
edit on R312016-11-09T14:31:11-06:00k3111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342016-11-09T14:34:25-06:00k3411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

No sorry not a mandate, but alot of Wheeling Dealing will have to occur to get anything done.

99% reporting

Donald Trump Republican Party

48% 59,479,278

Hillary Clinton Democratic Party

48% 59,680,035

That is so close it hurts my teeth 200,000 votes does not a mandate make. So don't count chickens in the eggs just yet.
Other then who is president elect The EC is done Dec 15.

After that The Trump Gov has to be able to Govern or lead. So it's "6 - 5 and pick'em" It will not be easy.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: typos

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join