It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Being Ecosexual Means

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Roget that. I imagine Freud would have an awful lot to say about this perverted twist on all this 'Matriarchy' stuff!

edit on 4-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Can Mother Earth even consent to this madness? If not...these SJWs should be consumed by cognitive dissonance. Where exactly is Earth's safe space?

True. The Earth cannot consent. Does that make it rape???
edit on 4-11-2016 by DustbowlDebutante because: spelling

edit on 4-11-2016 by DustbowlDebutante because: dang, more spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree 100%. There is just plain garbage thrown at our youth. They disguise it as art or freedom of expression and there is nothing of value to it....absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

My husband will love your pun
He's a frac rat and so is my dad...lol. Although I think they would both tell you there is absolutely nothing sexy about their job or running anything downhole...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Idiots.

Not saying that they shouldn't do what they want.

I'm just calling them, "Idiots".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Gives new meaning to *shakes fist* and *old man voice*...
"D@mn kids! Get off my f# lawn!"

This stuff almost writes itself!

Donald Trump caught on camera having sex with a 15 year old lawn!

*snicker*

edit on 4-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: formatting, fourth try...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh no, not another letter

LGBTQE

I think it's high time for an exosexual President. Not a single one so far proves the bigotry.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think it is a real thing! Look it has a Wikipedia entry...

Broadly speaking, ecosexuality describes a growing movement of art, activism, theory, and social practice exploring the intersections of sexuality and ecological relations in a number of different forms and contexts. The concept of ecosexuality indicates the ways in which sexuality is already ecological, and the ways that recognizing and appreciating ecological entanglements can affect understandings of sexuality.

Ecosexuality

Looks like when there is nothing else to fight for (suffrage, black votes, gay rights, LBTG) you just invent a new "it" thing. Stamp down a manifesto, get your own wiki entry, and by golly, you got yourself a movement.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

They're the idiots who "marry" the sea and stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There was this really nice sunset I dated in college, but it didn't work out.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When we were in Jamaica I saw this marrying the sea crap with some other tourists. There were 3 women and they were there is some flowy flouncy crap on and some weird preacher guy . I was waiting for the fun filled slitting of the throats, but theyre were just playing at marrying the sea...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

There were 3 women and they were there is some flowy flouncy crap on and some weird preacher guy . I was waiting for the fun filled slitting of the throats, but theyre were just playing at marrying the sea...

But I bet they had fun afterwards...3 women, wet t-shirts and a preacher. It has romantic comedy written all over it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

There were 3 women and they were there is some flowy flouncy crap on and some weird preacher guy . I was waiting for the fun filled slitting of the throats, but theyre were just playing at marrying the sea...

But I bet they had fun afterwards...3 women, wet t-shirts and a preacher. It has romantic comedy written all over it.

Yeah, but not these women, LMAO!! Trust me, it would take a fetishist to enjoy a wet tee and 4 some with these woofers. My husband called the 2 baggers... LOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

But seriously, Kets is only half joking.. there are some serious weirdies out there.. and there are groups that marry in a real sense "things" and call it ecological or spiritual advocacy or some weird nonsense. They marry trees and seas like nuns marry christ. Wackadoodle.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Eco sexual means you f$ck pecker holes in trees. Wadda ya do if you get pine tree sap on ya pecker? Try using alcohol. Get on ye public hair use some bear fat, or if ya hoytee toytee ,EVOO. Wash it off with detergent.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

But seriously, Kets is only half joking.. there are some serious weirdies out there.. and there are groups that marry in a real sense "things" and call it ecological or spiritual advocacy or some weird nonsense. They marry trees and seas like nuns marry christ. Wackadoodle.

And I thought I was weird...giving myself way too much credit as usual.

But...what is important here...and it concerns the thread...is making sweet love (or maybe they do it wildly and quickly) to your mother Earth...art ? A performance...or is it more of David Duchovny type of problem ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I wish I was joking. I've seen serious news articles and stuff. They think they're really married to the sea and have some kind of deep connection to it or something.

It takes the whole Mother Gaia thing to an incestuous level.

LOVING THE SEA EROTICALLY takes us all deliciously deep, deep, deep inside our primordial selves. Our bodies are made largely of water so in fact we are the Sea. We hope that our guests will take vows to love and protect Sea along with us. Now let’s get wet!

Of course, this same group also says they've married the earth and the sky, too. I think they're missing fire.

I suggest Kilauea. Look! She's even happy to see them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Drill baby, drill ... too bad most folks lack finesse with sexual expression and default to dominate, penetrate and humiliate ...which is actually fine as long as all parties are in agreement.

But since we tend to demean the things we sexualize and mom earth can't express consent (or at least most of us cannot hear her anymore), then ... nah.

I somehow doubt the "movement" would speak to the humans doing most of the damage.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Advantage

And I thought I was weird...giving myself way too much credit as usual.

But...what is important here...and it concerns the thread...is making sweet love (or maybe they do it wildly and quickly) to your mother Earth...art ? A performance...or is it more of David Duchovny type of problem ?

**shrug** Im likely wrong, but I always thought this kind of crap is sincere... just misguided. Theyre weak and need to be a part of something larger than themselves to feel "useful" or some crap. Inclusion maybe. Beats me actually! I just know I wouldnt marry anything but another human being.. with parts I like.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hear you
Thats why I joked I was waiting for the throat slitting.
I mean if they want to REALLY do the ancient ritual.. go all out!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join