It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Screw a bunch of raids...we want Hillary Clinton swinging from a noose!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: JinMI

Claims have been sprouting all day about Clintons home being raided (before FBI announcement) and Snopes was quick to debunk it. www.snopes.com...

Maybe someone slipped some BS information around too soon or we are being played. Time will tell.

conservative101.com...

Why do people think snopes is THE definitive, end all, judge of the validity of... well.. anything? Who the hell are they? Who funds them?

Snopes has been actually caught lying for certain political figures. They are really just as good as a shill.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have no expectations of the FBI being able to function properly unless someone in the FBI has something on Loretta Lynch to force her to stop dancing to Valarie Jarrett's marching orders .... ooopss.... President Obama's marching orders.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point regarding Snopes. Before True Pundit reported this being a thing, rumors were already spread and reported by some less than dubious sites. Snopes was already at that point reporting it to be false. They were in before the info as the info still hasn't been proven.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So,
nothing so far.
No fleets of vans stopping outside of 1600,
no squads of men in blue jackets with yellow letters
storming 1271 Avenue of the Americas 42nd Floor, no NYPD police
commissioner setting up a press conference, no comet striking the Earth,
no financial collapse, no massive CA Earthquake, no return of Elvis and no shimta!
What was the name of that "reliable" and "True" blog spot?
I'm so disappointed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
You guys are missing the point regarding Snopes. Before True Pundit reported this being a thing, rumors were already spread and reported by some less than dubious sites. Snopes was already at that point reporting it to be false. They were in before the info as the info still hasn't been proven.

Snopes don't care about facts.
They have one approach:
If it benefits the left wing political ideology its TRUE. If it hurts the left wing political ideology its FALSE.
They don't need to know anything else other than the impact of the story to make a judgement. Then they just colour in some cherry picked information. They have even been caught calling the same claim both true and false at different times because the effect on the Democrats of the information had changed.
It's a site for idiots.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
So,
nothing so far.
no financial collapse, no massive CA Earthquake, no return of Elvis and no shimta!
I'm so disappointed.

I really hate to always have to point out the most obvious. Simply because something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't. There are many, many little micro-actions that happen every second of every day. Some change the outcome or timing of larger actions. You know...like when you get a flat tire and are late for work, or when a duck crosses the street just a little too slow.

Regardless...until given enough time to become confidant that it won't happen (which a day or two aren't enough), it doesn't mean it won't.

Oh...and if you read this far, you apparently are as bored as I am writing it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Fair enough. As long as it's brought to the forefront that they made a judgment before any facts were released, I don't care. It just drums up more questions and doubt.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In breaking news .....

agents have broken down the front door
to be confronted by this....

.... dropping this ,

... as he/she/it made a getaway

(the brooch is being held for questioning)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Do you feel better now? I know I do

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Or it could be a Remember Remember the 5th of November Op.
Monday is too late.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So,
nothing so far.
I'm so disappointed.

I think it may be called crappy leaks

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The second that this news breaks "officially", can someone start a new thread titled "THE EAGLE HAS LANDED"

I'd volunteer to do it but I know others will beat me to the punch.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
cant wait for the election so these non sense threads can end.

jeez. people will believe anything on the internet

vote Trump

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Screw a bunch of raids...we want Hillary Clinton swinging from a noose!!!!!!!

WTF?

A noose?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
There are plenty of folks on the left that will not be the least bit 'pissed' if Hillary is arrested. About 14 million of them would be delighted to have Sanders replace Hillary as the Democratic nominee after she is incarcerated.

As for the heinous crimes against children by elites, don't just zoom in on the Clintons. Trump has been on the Lolita Express as well, not to mention so many international elites worldwide.

The Billionaire Pedophile

Trump’s supporters have long wondered whether he’d use billionaire sicko Jeffrey Epstein as ammo against the Clintons—until a lurid new lawsuit accused The Donald of raping one of Epstein’s girls himself.

Please provide the FAA Lolita Express Federal manifest with Mr Trumps name. Bill Clinton shows up over 15 times, with his SS bodyguard.

It doesn't exist and I think you know that. He never flew to the island and as far as investigators could tell never invited. I looked into this allegation there is only 2 times they have goten together and both were fund raisers held in New York. There is no other record of epstien and Trump being together. However Bill and Hillary were known to frequent his private island parties multiple times and flight records show this. Thus is one of the reasons I tend to not believe Trump's accusers since many famous people were at these fund raisers even one had the mayor of New York in atendence

Where, exactly did you look into this? Because it took me five minutes to contradict almost every sentence in your reply.

Here is the link.

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

Garten said Trump had never been to Epstein's home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

This source goes into more about Trump's connection to Epstein.

And here is a copy of Epstein's black book that has many, many numbers for Donald Trump.

ETA:

Here's more showing how frequent it was they got together:

From the Daily Beast.

“I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.

Every quote I cited was from the mid 2000s or before, so there's no denying it or claiming it's all rigged as part of the election.
edit on 4-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Looks like Cathy O'Brien's story is true after all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Everyone needed to be there for the party, They need to have a bunch of agents go out and pick up the party stuff from the local restaurants and delis all over the city. It takes a lot of work to organize a party like this.

I'm not going to believe they are going after the Clinton's until I see it on the news.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
excuse me but everyone needs to cut out pc crap its not underage women the correct term is little girls or childrena reply to: Lucid Lunacy

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Take notice of the child effigy in the corner that gets splattered in blood.

edit on 5America/Chicago47Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:47:41 -0500041000000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join