It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy
maybe they are in fear of the nyc office being full of agents on the take for clinton foundation the head of her previous investigation has been alleged to have taken a half million dollar bribe disguised as a contribution to his wifes run for state office.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Few updates:

From founder of Blackwater (today?):

“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

Erik Prince
ATS thread on this here

The next come from a guy that has claimed to have insider info for the past months. Not sure who he is, or how valid, as I just recently started following him:

Hector Morenco

edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: add ats thread

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, only for an indictment, and arrest warrant only requires a federal judges signature.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I might not be the most informed person when it comes to behind-closed-doors politics, BUT, if I was to speculate on this I would say there could be two possible reasons for this silhouette show. Those being either

1. It's all a BS distraction from something else, as our government is notorious for slight of hand acts to hide their actual intentions.

OR

2. There are multiple government agencies that are NOT on the same side and we could be witnessing a sort of battle between them. Instead of using bullets to kill people, they're using information to kill careers.

While it's always questionable if our government is on the same page with itself; I would be more apt to believe we are being distracted from something else while the FBI is running around closing and reopening this whole email case thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

3. Politics.

All BS to tarnish the evil witch on a last minute push to push voters to the evil orange.

If you haven't seen how evil the witch is by now their is no hope no matter how many of these last minute arrest rumors are spread.

4. Get Stay at home voters and independents leaning towards trump to go and vote (More likely )
All BS to tarnish the evil witch on a last minute push to get stay at home voters out to vote for the evil orange.

Ofcourse this is ignoring the fact that your vote doesnt really matter.

edit on 261130America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 13:26:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think "raid" was the wrong word used. They might just be moving in for the arrests.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
What if the FBI are donating to the wikileaks foundation ?

In return for pre wikileaks leaks ?

Wtf 👍

What if unicorns are real? You can play the what if game all day long. What if you offer some proof of extraordinary claims? That would be cool. WTF, indeed!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I"ve socialized with a son of a mexican mafia boss, if you think that's the same as having records showing that you traveled to mexico on a plane with said person and returning and refusing to take a drug test, I've got a bridge for sale in Arizona...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If she's holding a rally in michigan, you know she's scared #less.. The only thing that would be worse than that is holding one in California...

Although with all the trump ads I've been seeing, it makes me wonder...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If it is true, and Hillary gets arrested, what would this mean for the elections? Would they get delayed?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
If it is true, and Hillary gets arrested, what would this mean for the elections? Would they get delayed?

I am not sure but the election would probably proceed. If she wins then we would have a president whose office was in a prison cell, not the Oval office. Capone had a pretty nice cell setup.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll believe it when i see it.

Thats all i can say.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vortiki

3. Politics.

All BS to tarnish the evil witch on a last minute push to push voters to the evil orange.

If you haven't seen how evil the witch is by now their is no hope no matter how many of these last minute arrest rumors are spread.

4. Get Stay at home voters and independents leaning towards trump to go and vote (More likely )
All BS to tarnish the evil witch on a last minute push to get stay at home voters out to vote for the evil orange.

Ofcourse this is ignoring the fact that your vote doesnt really matter.

This blizzard of BS stories is a Trump surrogate tactic to discourage Hillary voters (who are already less than enthusiastic) to stay home instead of voting.

This is their only play at this point.

The Trump supporters are amped, of course, but there just aren't enough of them, and Trump has very little mainstream appeal, so his peak simply isn't enough to get him elected, UNLESS Hillary voters stay home.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The Constitution is clear about the necessary qualifications for this position: the president must be above the age of thirty-five, have lived in the United States for at least fourteen years, and be a “natural-born citizen.” Placing further restrictions on the office cannot be done without passing a Constitutional amendment — a change I’ve never heard anyone even suggest.

It’s fascinating that the drafters of our Constitution put more emphasis on a person’s birthplace than on that person’s actions — but then, they were politicians too. Maybe their choice not to require our nation’s leader to be strictly law-abiding was not an oversight, but rather, a deliberate omission by those who understood the use of criminal prosecution as a political tool.

Link

edit on 11/4/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Not sure if anyone said this yet but perhaps with all the stirring up of the hornets nests lately is why 'they' have been preparing for some major civil unrest? (I'm on My phone otherwise I'd drop in an image of hornets buzzing around!) LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I finally agree with You... That has made My whole year. Onto climbing K2!!!

Stay Hydrated....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Will you just disappear or will you come back so we can say 'we told you so' to your digital face when the Clinton's are handcuffed?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah... I call horses**t...

Someone is enjoying the hell out of watching folks feverishly dash from one side of the room to the other, with their paper sack and stick, hunting a snipe named Rule of Law.

Put up... or shut up... I say.

Please don't get me wrong... if we arrested and indicted career politicians who have broken the law... they would probably need to borrow jail space from surrounding communities to hold all these crooks...

But there is, literally an information and political coup d'etat taking place right now... it's rather disturbing
edit on 4-11-2016 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You are so right on. Some folks are still deluding themselves with their Trump hero worship, like he's some grand superhero that is going to swoop down and save America from the Clintons. They don't want to open their eyes and see that Trump was right there WITH the Clintons all along. Just a coincidence that they all hang out with Jeffrey Epstein and fly to same places, eh? Stop kidding yourselves. Its about being a Billionaire and having a free pass to abuse and exploit. I would be delighted to see both the Clinton and Trump prosecuted for these crimes and the many others they both have committed.

Friendship Between Trump and Billionaire Pedophile

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
are the fbi and cia working together this time around?

i mean like if we need them to co-operate, well then, they should, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join