It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hell, anyone who thinks we're not in for a bumpy ride no matter who gets elected, is huffing something.

Since the mid 1990s, more than 21 trillion dollars of federal funds is unaccounted for. America has been/was looted starting awhile ago.

NO ONE in government has any motivation or interest in creating a custody chain and clawing any of our money back... unless they have a penchant for prison food.

Whomever gets elected... they are in for a real s**t show. Fasten your seatbelts... we're in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If you believe for one second that this will happen, then I'm sorry to say but you're gullible as hell.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

More Snowdens and Assenges may come forward now that the momentum is building up. Don't be surprised when the good men that usually watch in bewilderment finally decide to pull the trigger at the perfect moment..

"Angels on the sideline
Baffled and confused
Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose?"
edit on 4-11-2016 by 0neEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
I might not be the most informed person when it comes to behind-closed-doors politics, BUT, if I was to speculate on this I would say there could be two possible reasons for this silhouette show. Those being either

1. It's all a BS distraction from something else, as our government is notorious for slight of hand acts to hide their actual intentions.

OR

2. There are multiple government agencies that are NOT on the same side and we could be witnessing a sort of battle between them. Instead of using bullets to kill people, they're using information to kill careers.

While it's always questionable if our government is on the same page with itself; I would be more apt to believe we are being distracted from something else while the FBI is running around closing and reopening this whole email case thing.

Maybe the Revolution starts with a division within DC...those for the country and those for themselves. This could quickly turn into a large scale version of "The Night Chicago Died".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
weird that it pops right up on my laptop but on my phone it isn't showing up on the site, I wanted to text it to everyone..hopefully the CLINTON THEIVERY CORPORATION comes to an end soon.
edit on 4-11-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ghostrager

Claims have been sprouting all day about Clintons home being raided (before FBI announcement) and Snopes was quick to debunk it. www.snopes.com...

Maybe someone slipped some BS information around too soon or we are being played. Time will tell.

conservative101.com...

Why do people think snopes is THE definitive, end all, judge of the validity of... well.. anything? Who the hell are they? Who funds them?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

The article was posted 4 hours before the OP caught wind (so it says). Nothing to really indicate that anyone would be preemptively aware.

Understood. The combo of Fox News's report and Donald Trump restating it over and over today, could have prompted the FBI to move up their schedule and conduct raids before evidence could be destroyed.

That would be a bad move. If they move too quickly and get sloppy, they risk making a mistake that could let a whole bunch of slimeballs off the hook on a technicality. They have the money to hire the very best defense lawyers in the country ... assuming they aren't sharing cell space with them.

But really, there could be a number of reason to turn this into an all-hands-on-deck situation that may or may not include impeding arrests. For one thing, they do have 650,000 emails to sift through not counting any other evidence they may or may not have.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Last night when this story from True Pundit was breaking I wanted to highlight that it was already being talked about. This all happened in the same day. Despite whatever side of Snopes you sit on, they were in the mix quickly.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
wow the only way to top this will be Tuesday evening when Hillary gives Trump the congratulations call from her cell block.

Or when Trump calls her to claim her win was rigged.
Seriously, I dont like Hillary or Trump. But none of this will happen. Way to many powerful people would be taken down, Trump is probably on the list as well. And we've been hearing outrageous claims for too long now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It could take up to 48 hours for the raids to actually take place. Planning and logistics, in concert with local agencies take time. So, just because you don't see raids by the morning don't blow it off. And I would suspect if they arrested anyone before the election it would be aides, staff, civilians, etc. Before you go for the gold you are going to need cooperating witnesses. Making arrests is how you get people in the position to cooperate.

However, at this point I can't rule anything out. And for people that mentioned calling media and acting as an agent, what legitimate journalists do is contact their sources they have developed a long term relationship with in LE. So, no you don't get a call saying, "Hey, I am an anonymous FBI agent and this is happening". Well, maybe beforeitsnews would do something like that.

edit on 4/11/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

To add - impersonating law enforcement, regardless of whether its federal, state, county or municipal, is against the law.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0neEleven

Yep it's called a catalyst. It's the same thing that those who say 'oh yeah, you talk and complain but don't do anything'.

They don't seem to understand, that as soon as a couple of people have had enough and do something, the floodgates will open and the revolution will begin.

This can happen from either side and it's why it's important for all of us to stay diligent and to try and fix things from within the system.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well more and more Democrats, and white house aides like Valerie Jarrit, are calling for the President to fire Comey, accusing him of interfering in the election.

How much should we wager Obama wont do that.

Dems trying to nudge Comey out at FBI after Clinton probe decision
edit on 4-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, this could be big news if raids happen. Clinton and her staff are probably all under investigation at this point, as is Weiner and his ex-wife, that much is true. At this point, it seems like the FBI is onto something, and it would prosecute a case if it finds enough evidence. There seems to be gaining momentum in the case, so if Hillary really did anything bad, we'll probably hear about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Why do people think snopes is THE definitive, end all, judge of the validity of... well.. anything? Who the hell are they? Who funds them?

THANK YOU!!! My thoughts exactly!!!

edit on 4-11-2016 by Ranger351 because: Give Credit to suspicious HUMBLEONE!

edit on 4-11-2016 by Ranger351 because: Give Credit to HUMBLEONE! Lol not suspicious at all...lol

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

How much should we wager Obama wont do that.

Dems trying to nudge Comey out at FBI after Clinton probe decision

I hope Obama doesn't do that, I think things are better with Comey in charge of the investigation. He was appointed by Obama, and he seems unbiased since he cleared Clinton once and then said she wasn't clear of charges another time.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You could have a scenario where they have indeed got some very damming evidence about the Clintons, if they know they have. Then its entirely plausible that they the Clintons would leak obvious bull. about themselves, only to pick up on this later and say if this one was without foundation,then so are all the others. Its starting to look like many of the Wests top leaders, have been compromised on the " Lolita express" Other countries, have used this honey trap. So they then have to have a tight control over the Media to stop the general public getting wind of their excesses.
Take for instance when "Randy Andy" got sprung with Epstein, he goes to the Queen because he doesn't want to be indicted to appear in Miami. She calls the MI5 and they tell the American powers that be, if Andy goes down, then half of Washington goes down, the outcome is that Andy gets a mild rebuke from her majesty. Epstein gets a few months inside and that's that, justice served, like a # sandwich. Because the Public are getting wind of what's been going on, its time to throw a few Sheep to the wolves, which ties up the justice department and the Cops...so Saville , and the rest who we all know about get a dose of porridge . The NZ judge who is investigating all the claims in Britain, gets a hard time, and the process goes nowhere fast, because if it all became public knowledge the security agencies would loose their leverage over the ones they have the dirt on. Then loose control.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The rads are terror related. An alert was issued for possible terrorist disruptions to US elections. Nothing to do with Clinton.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ranger351

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

THANK YOU!!! My thoughts exactly!!!

They are a mom and pop team huddled in their basement pushing out propaganda.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
It could take up to 48 hours for the raids to actually take place. Planning and logistics, in concert with local agencies take time. So, just because you don't see raids by the morning don't blow it off. And I would suspect if they arrested anyone before the election it would be aides, staff, civilians, etc. Before you go for the gold you are going to need cooperating witnesses. Making arrests is how you get people in the position to cooperate.

However, at this point I can't rule anything out. And for people that mentioned calling media and acting as an agent, what legitimate journalists do is contact their sources they have developed a long term relationship with in LE. So, no you don't get a call saying, "Hey, I am an anonymous FBI agent and this is happening". Well, maybe beforeitsnews would do something like that.

No more than likely the website is full of crap. FBI has local offices and takes hardly any time to get agents rolling out the doors. wo0udnt make sense anyway they should have all the information they need and if its areests that's needed local police can handle that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join