It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

That is true and a good tactic if results are delivered. What I´m afraid is that the IS has been spreading, until the russians cut off their oil route to turkey and although some of its leaders have been killed the al badhgadi entourage still intact.

But again, if the tactic is to make them isolate themselves its a good tactic, if it works... But they´re not stupid...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Well, the "inside" / "outside" / "bad guys" / "car" bits are all allegories.

Also, "not stupid" is extremely relative in a world where "Red Dawn," "Homefront" and "Idiocracy" are documentaries, rather than engaging fictions.

Sadly, that is the world we get to live in too.

In other words, Comey thinks he has something IF he truly announced raids and / or pending arrests from the top-down. If he doesn't, he and the FBI will simply cease to exist altogether within a year.

I won't cry either way to be perfectly honest.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have become of the opinion that True Pundit is quite reliable and believe this fits right in line with the coming exposure of some earth shattering information on that fateful 5th of Novemeber.

A bit off topic, but I just started watching the movie V again last night, and that saying caught my attention. "Remember Remember, the 5th of November". ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Meh, this probably has to do with some Islamic terror plot.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am still trying to get my head around the latest wikileaks revelation that Hillary Clinton personally asked Huma to get Anthony Weiner to deliver a secure cell phone to her. WTF is Weiner doing procuring secure cell phones from the Secretary of State????

Because he happened to be the unemployed husband of Hillary's personal assistant?

Oh right - sounds reasonable for the SOS to use an unemployed spouse to get a secure phone. I mean, why would you actually ask the State Dept to provide it, especially when you have a peadophile to help you out.

Do you have a better theory?

Sure,.,,, a man without a clearance is going up to NSA to pick up a secure phone for Hillary.

Bout as likely as a FBI raid two hours ago.... it is not.

Just ask yourself...where would Hillary get a Government approved secure phone?

A. Walmart
B. Target
C. Flea Market
D. From the State Department Communications Security (COMSEC) Custodian?

It is really really hard to figure this one out.

edit on R242016-11-04T09:24:34-05:00k2411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That seems logical. DC is command and control. I'm not going to wait up for the raid tonight though. Last time I stayed up waiting for something big was Julian Assanges announcement from the embassy. The comments on YouTube were fun to participate in, but he didn't say anything earth shattering. At 5:00am I crashed.

Good luck and happy monitoring tonight, TrueAmerican! Looking forward to re-visiting this thread Friday morning.

Advance notice given to all bad guys that a RAID is coming....soon. tisk tisk tisk True Pundit.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Turns out that is what it is according to True Pundit.

BREAKING: FBI investigating major Islamist terror attack plot to disrupt US election #FBI #TruePundit

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A terror threat makes more sense.

Sounds like this is still a legit thread, but for the wrong reasons lol
edit on R312016-11-04T09:31:07-05:00k3111Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So many raids you guys. They got em!!!!

No, not really of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Tempter

Turns out that is what it is according to True Pundit.

BREAKING: FBI investigating major Islamist terror attack plot to disrupt US election #FBI #TruePundit

Most likely you're right. The impending terrorist attack probably is more important than Comey holding that Clinton criminal briefing this afternoon. He'll be busy.
edit on 11/4/2016 by carewemust because: ats dos attacked again?

edit on 11/4/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No Comey Clinton-crimes updates today then. He's too busy.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Or.... maybe the accused decided to create a false flag terrorist threat to pull all FBI off of Hillary and keep them busy until the election?

edit on 11/4/16 by BlueAjah because: fixing

edit on 11/4/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Look at all the raids going on this morning by the FBI.

There are so many of them, the media can't even report on them because there are too many.

/sarcasm (unfortunately this is needed)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

There are so many of them, the media can't even report on them because there are too many.

If you had noticed, which you didn't.... they have now said the raids are to be terror focused, nothing to do with Hillary.

No one said the raids were this morning, everyone, including you assumed that the raids were about the Hillster and went from there.

So you are spreading disinformation the same as the people who originally thought it was about Clinton.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Or.... maybe the accused decided to create a false flag terrorist threat to pull all FBI off of Hillary and keep them busy until the election?

Huge CUBS baseball celebration about to start here in Chicago w/half the businesses closed. Hope the FBI is on their toes.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Come to think of it, sure has been real quiet lately. Muslims holding off until after the election? Which candidate benefits from that?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Tempter

Come to think of it, sure has been real quiet lately. Muslims holding off until after the election? Which candidate benefits from that?

On Thursday, the honcho that's running what's left of ISIS directed all his terrorists on the planet to begin their attacks. Hopefully the FBI will kill them before they can kill us.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think it may be more related to the Al-Qaeda terrorist threat being reported possibly to occur on Monday in NY, VA & TX.

So it may be a case of right church, wrong pew for the True Pundit.

We'll know soon enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: kruphix

If you had noticed, which you didn't.... they have now said the raids are to be terror focused, nothing to do with Hillary.

No one said the raids were this morning, everyone, including you assumed that the raids were about the Hillster and went from there.

So you are spreading disinformation the same as the people who originally thought it was about Clinton.

No, I didn't assume anything....I have always thought this thread and story is another desperate fake story by Trump supporters trying to wish their fantasies into reality.

So the raids weren't supposed to be this morning...and yet ALL FBI EMPLOYEES had to report immediately last night to get ready for big raids....which is exactly what the OP said.

Now that all of you realize that you were duped, once again, you are trying to save face by trying to completely change what was said in the OP. So let's look at a direct quote from the OP's article.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

Yeah, that really sounds like they are talking about terrorists...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That is funny.

I retired from the FBI.

I was called in on a alerts quite a few times. There were never any raids that followed. Just a bunch of sleepy FBI employees at 3 am am.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join