It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

Mhm. Someone turned the weirdness level over here up to 11.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic
a reply to: kountzero

jamie oliver there that would be weirdness

I never liked him, I knew his pizzas were dodgy...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It just sounds too good to be true.

A sure sign that it's not true. Would an FBI agent compromise the most important bust in the Agency's history by tipping off a blogger? This should probably end True Pundit's career, but fantasy will always win out over credibility with some people.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

i found something about that here's an old article I just looked up

things are really gettin tight www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

hah yeah mate that's tru!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am still trying to get my head around the latest wikileaks revelation that Hillary Clinton personally asked Huma to get Anthony Weiner to deliver a secure cell phone to her. WTF is Weiner doing procuring secure cell phones from the Secretary of State????

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am still trying to get my head around the latest wikileaks revelation that Hillary Clinton personally asked Huma to get Anthony Weiner to deliver a secure cell phone to her. WTF is Weiner doing procuring secure cell phones from the Secretary of State????

Because he happened to be the unemployed husband of Hillary's personal assistant?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

if this doesnt pan out truepundit needs to be banned from ats. they have put lots rumors out that have not come true from what i can see.

it appears they might have gone full retard and you never go full retard.

but i would love to be wrong

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

if this doesnt pan out truepundit needs to be banned from ats. they have put lots rumors out that have not come true from what i can see.

Now, now... if you want to ban a website that tells lies to advance its political agenda from ATS you will be accused of "censorship."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

it appears they might have gone full retard and you never go full retard.

but i would love to be wrong

Yeah, I wish this were true, however I doubt you'd leak info about a raid. Seems illogical.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Because he happened to be the unemployed husband of Hillary's personal assistant?

Oh right - sounds reasonable for the SOS to use an unemployed spouse to get a secure phone. I mean, why would you actually ask the State Dept to provide it, especially when you have a peadophile to help you out.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What a theater! Both candidates are disgusting persons and now is US public deeply divided on who is MORE disgusting.

We had same election 3 years ago (well, without that sex slave thing) and we elected "Trump". I do not hesitate - the other way would be more corpses with better PR.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh right - sounds reasonable for the SOS to use an unemployed spouse to get a secure phone. I mean, why would you actually ask the State Dept to provide it, especially when you have a peadophile to help you out.

Do you have a better theory?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think they are more about seeing Web traffic going up and making them money than politics.

Even for a short while then thrash the site, build another , then rinse and repeat would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Yes. She wanted to conduct business without the state dept or anyone else knowing. Far more plausible than an SOS asking an employees spouse to get a secure phone for valid reasons. I tried to remember the last time my boss in any job I had in my career asked me to get my wife to provide them a secure phone. I quickly realised it never happened.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Epstein's private plane wasn't the only place his sex ring took place. In fact, the main location was on the ground. You're acting like people had to take Epstein's private plane to get to Epstein's property...

It's entirely possible, and very likely, people traveled to his "Sex Slave Island" via their own means of transportation.

That's kind of obvious.

Again, there is record of him being on the 'Lolita Express'. Testimony recorded in court from Epstein's brother. I provided the link.

You just cant get it. How the HADES do you think they got anywhere ? Did they walk. Oh , I did see you mentioned their own transportation. Usually that is a no-no
Game over . You are all outta tokens

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yes. She wanted to conduct business without the state dept or anyone else knowing. Far more plausible than an SOS asking an employees spouse to get a secure phone for valid reasons. I tried to remember the last time my boss in any job I had in my career asked me to get my wife to provide them a secure phone. I quickly realised it never happened.

I wonder how she paid him? Petty cash or was he on the CF payroll too?

Or did he just jump when Huma told him to get a burner phone for hillary?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This sounds like:

HEY WE´RE GOING TO BOMB MOSSUL!

Leaking corruption and crimnal activity should be praised and supported by all, leaking police investigations leading to possible proof apprehension should be (and is) a crime, therefore suffer consequences.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I wonder how she paid him? Petty cash or was he on the CF payroll too?

Or did he just jump when Huma told him to get a burner phone for hillary?

It's becoming more clear just how sick the people of the US are. Any possible explanation that might draw attention away from Clinton is being used, whilst common sense and judgement are being thrown out the window.

It seems like a country that can't hold a view unless a court convicts, when it's a person that they are supporting, but at the same time a country that can grab the most tenuous piece of evidence and convict en mass in the court of public opinion for people they don't like. It must be a form of mass mental disorder or brain washing.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Quick, someone pop her plane tires please.

She's already cuddled up with a bunch of 9 year olds in Qatar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join