It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Seeing who will make a break for the nearest airport...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

HRC is due in Detroit today.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So, arrest everyone on Friday, have the media do nothing but speculate all weekend then a whole day of press releases on Monday on the eve of the election.....wow the only way to top this will be Tuesday evening when Hillary gives Trump the congratulations call from her cell block.

You seem like a perfect candidate to take me up on my bet. $1000.

Woah, totally freaky. Some dude just called me, said he was with the FBI and told me to take that bet.

I made a thread. Join me. It's right at the top of new threads.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

I'm not going to lie. I know this might be a d*ck move, but in a few days time, I'm not simply going to say "I told you so" --- I'm going to do a little dance. I might even twerk a bit.

Same goes to you. Check the new thread and join in.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is either true or not, obviously. I don't see how a site that wishes to retain credibility would post this if untrue.

If it is true, perhaps the. FBI are moving on this before the elections in case Clinton wins and the people they're after are pardoned. If they're going after Hillary then that can only mean some of the serious allegations levelled against her are true and, if true, surely we.can all agree she deserves to go to jail? No?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Has anyone considered a looming terror threat?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course it's all bogus, and Trump was never there. In fact all accusations against him are fake. Right? Why? Because you're voting for him, that's why.

Here is Epstein's brother saying Trump was on 'Lolita Express' in court:

Disposition Excerpt

That bogus, too?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Could be that they know they had to take action since it was going to blow wide open?

IF this is true this (above) makes the most sense as to why it is happening.

Too many people were catching on to things in the WikiLeaks release yesterday.
So, IF that was true also, it makes sense that the FBI needs to move before people involved realize the jig is up and start wiping hard drives and destroying evidence.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.
Sometimes the most interesting developments start out as rumors.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Of course it's all bogus, and Trump was never there. In fact all accusations against him are fake. Right? Why? Because you're voting for him, that's why.

Disposition Excerpt

That bogus, too?

The flight records say no such thing. Bill on the other hand...
I hope everything comes out vis this new email leak. Then we'll know.

There are some tenuous links to Trump and a continued and significant links with the Clintons.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

You're repeating yourself, and failing to address what i'm showing you.

Bill on the other hand...

You keep repeating that too. I pointed out Bills involvement in the first, and subsequent posts myself. You know, to be objective.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
American politics yea lol.

I'm betting on Donald Trump to win, he seems the most sensible to me, the other not so much.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You keep repeating that too. I pointed out Bills involvement in the first, and subsequent posts myself. You know, to be objective.

How do you not understand ? If the flight records do not show the name , it didnt happen. Come on ,. stop with the lib deflection , derision , and division. That crap got old in the 90s

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Epstein's private plane wasn't the only place his sex ring took place. In fact, the main location was on the ground. You're acting like people had to take Epstein's private plane to get to Epstein's property...

It's entirely possible, and very likely, people traveled to his "Sex Slave Island" via their own means of transportation.

That's kind of obvious.

Again, there is record of him being on the 'Lolita Express'. Testimony recorded in court from Epstein's brother. I provided the link.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
truepundit.com...

Agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation want to take down the personnel at the top of the Justice Department, according to a former D.C. based U.S. Justice attorney.

“Just think of the FBI as the Vietcong. That’s what they are. They are digging tunnels under the Justice Department. They are going to sink that place,” Washington attorney Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Thursday.

DiGenova, who has bureau sources close to the FBI investigation, named Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kaznick, Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin, and Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell as senior level staff at DOJ have who have “done something that they are going to regret.”

ETA: Posted yesterday.
edit on 4-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I must ask, has anything actually come of this?

Have FBI teams been actually mobilised? Do we have any on the ground coverage, any members near the offices of the particular sections which have been activated? The personnel movement alone should have visible consequences in the real world?

Any members in DC prepared to have a look and see what is actually, physically happening around the Hoover building and other relevant facilities?

link   

Let's see what comes out.

The repeated connections of Bill Clinton are far more noteworthy, 26 flights I believe in the records including a 5 leg Asia jaunt with no secret service and a bunch of females with no surnames listed. If Epstein's brother is accurate then we have Trump on a single flight (with no more details as there is no flight record to corroborate). He states Donald wanted a ride back to New York, so we can deduce from that he was not going to paedo' island. So where was he flying from? Clearly not paedo island either, unless you think he jumped on a commercial flight to get there

EDIT : He was flying from Florida to New York. Hardly shocking. Bill on the other hand...

You also might like to know that the lawyer for one of Epsteins victims interviewed Trump back in 2009. He said it was 'obvious' Trump was not involved. This is a man talking to a victim as their legal representative. You think if Trump was anywhere in sight, his client would not know?

So, yeah, given that, the focus is on Bill. I think the need in Clinton supporters to bring Trump into it is driven by the fact their conscience tells them Clinton is guilty and they want to try and justify their continued support.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Get up today here in the UK and #spiritcooking is trending no1 in us feed o.0 that along with the fast food codes make for a pretty messed up web of weirdness, Dennis Wheatly style

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

jamie oliver there that would be weirdness

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nothing, nadda but this one source.

Rumors are flying that it's some sort of internal rebellion, if I could use the word loosely.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Disposition Excerpt

That bogus, too?

That was a flight from Florida to New York not his private island. I read that as well see heres the Key to land on his private island flight plans are filed with the FCC and passenger list are kept on a flight log. So the government has a list of anyone that visited the island by plane. Unless trump took a boat from Miami hes never visited his private island. Bill and Hillary total 26 trips between them. But heres the key theres no evidence that anything other than they visited his private island that doesn't mean they did anything while there. Unless video or emails or testimony surfaces to say otherwise it could have been trips to try to get donations. Seeing what we are on the Clinton foundation that wouldn't surprise me he was a billionaire after all.

www.fourwinds10.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join