It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

With your taste for violent death you should consider joining Islamic State.

He may have been joking.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Or the Hillary campaign?

Same thing right? I mean, shes been in a position to blow that whole mess wide open, US connections to it and all for what? Eight years at least by now? But no, laugh at world leaders being sodomised with sharp objects, innocent people being droned to get at an individual who is not even present on the day...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Violent? A noose? WOW...you have no imagination. And yes, that was a joke. I thought the "balloons for Bill" and "Bobble heads" would have given that away but...well...I guess there are special people out there.

Hey! Look over there!!! SOMETHING SHINY!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Violent? A noose? WOW...you have no imagination. And yes, that was a joke. I thought the "balloons for Bill" and "Bobble heads" would have given that away but...well...I guess there are special people out there.

Hey! Look over there!!! SOMETHING SHINY!!!!!

And Trump was being "sarcastic."

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

That's not Occam's Razor lol. That is not the simplest solution at all. Wow...

That's the exact opposite. You even admit you made up a whole story based off one piece of evidence that proves nothing. Occam's Razor is that this is all a fantasy made up by conspiracy theory wack jobs like it always is. If literally every conspiracy has been proven to not be a conspiracy at all then people need to start realizing that none of this tabloid filth is true. Did you graduate from the University of the National Enquirer? The only conspiracy around here is how ATS continues to exploit rubes. They must make some money off this site. It's a goldmine of gullibles to prey upon and I have a feeling they do.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is very good video that summarises Huma Abedin and throws some light on the kind of things that might be on that laptop.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"We came, we saw, he died."

(And than we sold military surplus to Daesh. Isn't that Benghazi about it?)

Secretary of state of Nobel peace price winner
BTW is there any war HRC tried to oppose? If we are talking about violence

added daesh remark
edit on 5-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You people seem to have never heard of the term "occams razor".

From one piece of evidence - a guy married to a clinton aid who sexted with a 15 year old - has been created a hollywood style narrative about the Clintons being at the head of a cpeadophilic sex-ring?

How the Phuck do you guys let yourselves believe this? Why do you never, ever exercise doubt? Why don't you realize the probable BS of Alex Jones?

The vast majority of users here have mental issues - issues that are resolvable, of course, but it seems this website provides the "externalize your unhappiness" upon the world around you.

Clinton is literally nothing of the kind being described by Trump - yet here we are, with daily "new info" being leaked on Hillary Clinton - without anyone wondering, "maybe this is all propaganda by the REAL BAD GUYS"

This. Also, someone mentioned fake articles with massive amounts of flags. If you've been around here for a while you'll figure out that the site is setup to promote articles with outlandish and false information intended to lure in greater numbers of gullible people. Yesterday there was an article with one reply, but 15 flags. At that rate you're looking at 1500 flags for 100 replies. That doesn't make sense. Highly suspicious that these particular fake articles are immediately bumped to the top.

I do agree with you that there is a very high number of mentally ill posters here. Many admit to being unable to carry a job or even a roof over there head. The site attracts a lot of unusual people. Dylan Roof types and we definitely know Jared Loughner posted here. The records of that person's ramblings remind of the confused vitriol that's often written on ATS.

There really is the Hollywood movie playing out in these people's minds. That's the real mind control right there. The inability to step out of this fantasy from which they derive no results from. Sometimes I wonder if these people enjoy being slapped around because no one except someone who enjoys being mentally abused would keep coming back to conspiracy land knowing these stupid conspiracy theories are wrong every single time. There never was a pedophile sex ring and the minds of the people that come up and propagate this trash have just as sick of minds as the pervert who texted a 15 year old girl.

The motto of this site should be really be Promote Ignorance because that's all this place is setup for.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

This account is fresh. Good eye! I've been familiar with ATS for nearly a decade now.
I don't need any more experience with how full of s#it some members can be. I've seen some really disgusting behavior.

If you believe this article is real, that is so adorable. What is santa getting you for Christmas this year kiddo?
edit on 5-11-2016 by Innocuous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That Huma video is revealing.

BTW first time I heard about Wahhabism was during second Chechen war. Russians said it was imported from SA, I didn't believe a bit - those dirty Russians.

As Bush The Elder was selling to Hitler through IG Farben, Clintons are selling to ISIS through Saudi kingdom.

Happy elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In my view, that video shows what so many people - dead, alive, citizen, non-citizen - are voting for in this election. The take down of this country by Islamic extremists who've been welcomed with open arms into the White House and we are expected to embrace it.

It's beyond sobering.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

In my view, that video shows what so many people - dead, alive, citizen, non-citizen - are voting for in this election. The take down of this country by Islamic extremists who've been welcomed with open arms into the White House and we are expected to embrace it.

It's beyond sobering.

Agree - there were things in there that I knew, but some new stuff and the way it put together is very clear.
Americans should be sharing it widely. Should be millions of views on YT.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How surprising! Didn't need to listen beyond 0:38 to find out what the value of this garbage piece is.

"I'll be simplifying an intricate web of people, organizations and events ..."

Another concocted, heavily-edited, BS video ... pretending to be journalism.

And again at 0:58 ... "This is an unbelievable story ..."

I agree completely. It's just more post-fact BS.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How surprising! Didn't need to listen beyond 0:38 to find out what the value of this garbage piece is.

"I'll be simplifying an intricate web of people, organizations and events ..."

Another concocted, heavily-edited, BS video ... pretending to be journalism.

And again at 0:58 ... "This is an unbelievable story ..."

I agree completely. It's just more post-fact BS.

How utterly weak your comment is. Usually you have more than that, so I guess the video stands on it's own.
I think people can watch it and make up their own minds.

Here it is again:

edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
16 pages and days later... no FBI 'raids'. Diversions are working nicely.

three days to go...

(inserts tick tock sound)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

It's beyond sobering.

That's right ... this is all "spiritual warfare" in your eyes, isn't it?

Well, according to you and others like you, we've survived 8 years with "an Islamic extremist" as President, so considering that the same (non-existent) level of insight is being allied to Abedin, I think we'll be fine.

HINT: Neither are Islamic extremists, though at least, Huma actually is a Muslim.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

LOL ... you can't argue with the facts of what I said so you have to divert to silly ad hominem?

You're right, people can watch it. And many if not most will see it for the piece of creative fiction it is.

ETA: Deleted snark.

This really is old news. For a slightly more objective review of these scattered "people, etc., and events"

Anderson Cooper Debunks Michele Bachmann Claims Of ‘Muslim Extremist’ Infiltration Of US Government

John McCain Blasts Attacks on Huma Abedin

Snopes

edit on 5-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

LOL ... you can't argue with the facts of what I said so you have to divert to silly ad hominem?

You're right, people can watch it. And many if not most will see it for the piece of creative fiction it is.

Talk about slipping ... you're really off your game lately.

Working overtime?

I see you are using the usual tactic of trying to bury information by taking the thread into a slagging match. Consider yourself ignored.

To the OP: please review the video and if you feel it fits with what could be on the laptop, please consider adding it.
I will continue to link or perhaps house it in it's own thread.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

... says the usual "slagger."

I've posted a few links countering the BS you provided in yet another heavily-edited "story time" video.

I'm good to let folks decide for themselves; we'll see if you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

... says the usual "slagger."

I've posted a few links countering the BS you provided in yet another heavily-edited "story time" video.

I'm good to let folks decide for themselves; we'll see if you are.

The video is for people to watch - so yeah, let them watch it. It's not my video.
Anderson Cooper, John McCain and Snopes are your links? Oh goody.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join