It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

... says the usual "slagger."

I've posted a few links countering the BS you provided in yet another heavily-edited "story time" video.

I'm good to let folks decide for themselves; we'll see if you are.

The video is for people to watch - so yeah, let them watch it. It's not my video.
Anderson Cooper, John McCain and Snopes are your links? Oh goody.

See, I knew you wouldn't last 30 seconds.

What happened to "let them watch and decide" LOL.

Yeah, Cooper, Snopes and McCain as opposed to another internet "story teller"?

At least we know who my references are ... who made your video? What are their credientials?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, back to the topic of FBI raids ... turns out the only thing that happened is that they're looking for political corruption in New Jersey.

Imagine that.

FBI Raids NJ Mayor's Office
edit on 5-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well, back to the topic of FBI raids ... turns out the only thing that happened is that they're looking for political corruption in New Jersey.

Imagine that.

FBI Raids NJ Mayor's Office

Someone actually gets busted for corruption and no one cares. Fake stories about pedophiles=stars and flags, ignorance, and lies.

I'm beginning to realize the only reason people believe this stuff is because it validates the defensive mechanism they have when they are rejected. In this case, many have been rejected by life and by convincing themselves that they have been wronged by an illusory system that selects only certain individuals for success they can use these unsubstantiated claims as a way of self preservation.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I personally dont' think that in most cases it's necessary to apply that level of individual analysis.

WE are immersed, 24/7 in a totally fabricated environment provided by the Media-Entertainment Complex.

Rembember ... SIX corporations control our "reality" in that sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Raids incoming boys. Raids are incoming. Get out your cool fbi shirts with matching tactical gear because we're finally going to get those nasty liberals. We'll be able to crush dissenting ideologies once we reveal how all people who believe in liberalism are inherently evil and want to destroy all things not liberal. Be paranoid or accept that you will be responsible for the destruction of America who is also responsible for holding the people of the world together who are also holding the fabric of the universe together.

Really conservatives are responsible for maintaining the 4 forces of nature.

Or they're the party that has known members of the KKK and has the top ten states who take in the most federal aid for welfare purposes while simultaneously pushing the narrative that big city Democrats are welfare creators. Whatever you want to believe. Just going by the facts.

Democrats suck too btw.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I personally dont' think that in most cases it's necessary to apply that level of individual analysis.

WE are immersed, 24/7 in a totally fabricated environment provided by the Media-Entertainment Complex.

Rembember ... SIX corporations control our "reality" in that sense.

I don't know man. I really don't think they control that much. No one forces people to keep their Internet and televisions on. People are just desperate, bored, lonely, and lack direction in their life. My gf always says not to generalize people, but when half the people on this board talk about living out of tents coupled with this inability to comprehend simple reading material I do feel like there is a large group of people who do fit into the category I described. It's cruel, but nature is cruel and I'm not the one who bestowed their genetics upon them.

Anyways, it always comes down to people looking for someone to blame for their problems instead of looking at themselves and accepting that they either have internal problems or need to make personal changes. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump did not get people into this mess. People did.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey guys, false alarm. Turns out it was a panty raid.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The term used there, "control," is surely debatable.

Would you agree that there is a level of group "social consciousness" that affects all of us in a given culture or group?

If so, I would say that is the level being manipulated by media/entertainment, and access to this level of "awareness" is subject to those individual forces you're focusing on.

So, essentially ... I think it's both.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

... says the usual "slagger."

I've posted a few links countering the BS you provided in yet another heavily-edited "story time" video.

I'm good to let folks decide for themselves; we'll see if you are.

The video is for people to watch - so yeah, let them watch it. It's not my video.
Anderson Cooper, John McCain and Snopes are your links? Oh goody.

See, I knew you wouldn't last 30 seconds.

What happened to "let them watch and decide" LOL.

Yeah, Cooper, Snopes and McCain as opposed to another internet "story teller"?

At least we know who my references are ... who made your video? What are their credientials?

Why do you always attack peoples sources, then unironically mock and shame people for attacking your sources?

Your references are considered propaganda outlets. They are considered to be as reliable as a Fox News profile on GWB. If you can't understand this, and didnt, before you posted on a CONSPIRACY THEORY oriented website...then there is no conversation to be had. You might as well be linking to an AnswersInGenesis articles on JREF...

There are over 650k+ emails and statements from both former and active officials in regards to clinton.

Nobody can help you if you think something is untrue because a guy on the internet doesnt provide MLA citations and AP or Reuters articles as references. ( which is laughable given that journalism has ALWAYS had issues with credibility in regards to any subject)

You are being hyper-skeptical moving goal posts and deflecting with character assaults and arguments from ignorance. It is disgusting, and it makes anyone with a modicum of decency tune out any relevant info you may have.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathShield

It's called debate.

Perhaps you should be a bit more accurate ... you consider CNN, Snopes, etc. as propaganda outlets. I consider them at least as notable as some random Youtube user claiming to represent "Anonymous." (The production value alone suggests propaganda efforts to most of us ... but you drone on about your conspiratorial "cred.")

Are you really claiming that John McCain is a left-wing sympathizer and propagandist now? LOL.

Friend, I don't think you and I have ever conversed before, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Your individual perspectives on what CONSPIRACY is and isn't are YOURS.

Your personal opinions are not universal.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Hey guys, false alarm. Turns out it was a panty raid.

And Weiner got his tighty whities raided first. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Natural selection used to clean up that kind of stuff, now we interfere with the process too much..now we have an overabundance of riff raff..I might even include myself in that catagory

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I finally agree with You... That has made My whole year. Onto climbing K2!!!

Stay Hydrated....

Glad I could oblige.

It's not a trend I promise.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The FBI has been consumed by the very corruption it claims it's against. The gov does what the gov does. Lies, deceit, corruption, rigged polls, blames it's citizens and spies on them. The FBI has a choice to fix it and make it right once again, or allow it to run it's course. If it runs it's course, then that path is absolute. What happens next?? Well....use your imagination and it will be fitting.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Rudi Guiliani was on air bragging that he and the Trump campaign were tipped off days before Comey's letter to Congress.

I am revising my conclusions about violations of the Hatch Act.

Raw Story

New York Daily News

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This whole thing has been a case study in how unhinged from reality and destructive to our political process the Alt-blight has become. A website only recently created, that survives somehow with zero ad revenue and can yet offer up a $1 million bounty for Hillary Clinton's medical records, is seen as a credible source of news and creates one sensational fake news ruckus after another with seeming impunity.

I am trying to wrap my head around the full implications of this state of affairs.

True Pundit: Unprecedented $1 Million Bounty For Hillary Clinton Medical Records

-----------------------------------------

Just what are they smoking at these fact-free conservative circle jerks?

Conservative Daily Post
BREAKING: THE FBI HAS ORDERED ALL AGENTS TO REPORT TO D.C. FOR MASS ARREST WARRANTS OF CLINTON CAMP

Investment Watch Blog
Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

American Freedom Union
Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

Fury News
BREAKING: FBI Director Comey Orders ALL Agents To Report To DC Offices

Of course I could list these endlessly. Some are so lazy they don't even bother to change the headline.

Trump supporters easily fooled by absurdly fake news created by Macedonian teenagers

It really kills me when I think of the easy money I could make if I had zero morals, scruple, ethics, or any form whatsoever of journalistic integrity.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Elbereth because: correct and elaborate

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is fake nothing from JSOC pukes or LEOs I know...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

While various charities - left or right - are pure bless. Hey man, it is money laundering. If not legally (who did those laws?) than factually.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Notice that two staff member take the hit and the top guy walks. Typical and to be expected.
edit on 11/5/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join