It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Gryphon66

Notice that two staff member take the hit and the top guy walks. Typical and to be expected.

I'm missing your reference here, Roadgravel ... I guess I'm slow today.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Rudi Guiliani was on air bragging that he and the Trump campaign were tipped off days before Comey's letter to Congress.

I am revising my conclusions about violations of the Hatch Act.

Raw Story

New York Daily News

I have no doubt he knew from sources in the NYPD. Think that's one reason Comey made his statement knowing they were leaking information.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just pointing out, when political scandals happen, it is often the supporting players who get convictions while the top man doesn't. It's the people he has do it that are tied to evidence or whatever. Keep as much air gap as possible.

Look, for example, what hoops are negotiated to convict a mob boss. But it is known who is call the plays.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yup, then this

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If it weren't for NYPD/ FBI leakers, we wouldn't know a thing about the Weiner emails.... all 650,000 of them.

Hatch Act be damned.
edit on b000000302016-11-05T16:55:45-05:0004America/ChicagoSat, 05 Nov 2016 16:55:45 -0500400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So no raids, just more made up stuff.

But i was told she eats babies.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Well, back to the topic of FBI raids ... turns out the only thing that happened is that they're looking for political corruption in New Jersey.

Imagine that.

FBI Raids NJ Mayor's Office

Then wouldnt they have notified the huge offices in new jersey and NYC? Why would they get the DC offices involved? You speak with a degee of certainty that implies first hand or professional insight. I am genuinely curious.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yup, then this

Now the question is: is the Mayor lying, or lying about telling the truth? And which time?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
just listening to wolf tell rudy what the truth is because he says so is annoying

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I have searched and searched and dug and dug, spoke with people and more. I do not get the slightest whisper of anything about to happen like you have implied. I can only conclude that IT'S TOP SECRET or, you are just passing on "Wishful Thinking". I do share your thoughts of "Wishful Thinking" if, that's what it is. However, if your standing by your story, I'd have to say, BULL!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah, this was a flop. I'm still a bit surprised by it because faking a story like this doesn't gain anything as it was so easily dismissed. The only exception would be that the DOJ blocked it.

I'll still be watching TP, but with much skepticism.

The drone story holds weight only because how Mook and Clinton reacted. The trafficking portion is due to the link to Laura Silsby and and Hillarys interest, at the time, with children being trafficked from Haiti for profit from adoption, not sex trafficking. The link is loose, but worth keeping an eye on.

I've skimmed your threads and will read them through when I have time to cross reference. Really, I was hoping your next thread would be on Palantir.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Right...

Because if I'm preparing for a super top-secret raid on the ultra-powerful Washington elite, I'm going to leak it to a fringe right-wing Website.

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Here, let me help you guys out. This is not real.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
just listening to wolf tell rudy what the truth is because he says so is annoying

It's practically verbatim from what hillary keeps saying. it's like they all have the same notes

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's Saturday and still nothing....double damn!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

I saw that interview live and Wolf Blitzer was so obviously trying to push his own agenda and version of events down Rudy's throat. It was pathetic...

Rudy did a great job of keeping his cool and maintaining his position. And BTW - only Rudy knows what Rudy heard and from whom. Blitzer looked like the complete asshole that he is. And I'm not even a Giuliani fan...

I so hate the MSM...on both sides. But CNN is clearly the worst offender. And America is starting to wake up to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

We saw completely different interviews then ...

What I saw was Guiliani desperately trying to discredit Comey (for actions in July) and congratulate him (for actions last week.)

Blitzer, who usually about as interesting as watching paint dry, didn't let Giuliani sidestep the obvious ... is Comey only talented and just when he's working against Clinton? The ridiculous double standard was emphasized by Blitzer.

Giuliani's statements were so jumbled that Blitzer had to try to make some sort of rational sense out of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
More bull#. Your boy is going to lose so bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There were multiple FBI raids last night and this morning in DC, New York and Maryland including the NYC's major office.

But I doubt there were related to the Clinton Foundation since the DOJ made it clear that any action against the Clintons would be stopped under any circumstances just two days ago. Lynch is a big fan-boy for the Clintons - so she uses the DOJ for her personal reasons .. I highly doubt that is anywhere legal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
There were multiple FBI raids last night and this morning in DC, New York and Maryland including the NYC's major office.

But I doubt there were related to the Clinton Foundation since the DOJ made it clear that any action against the Clintons would be stopped under any circumstances just two days ago. Lynch is a big fan-boy for the Clintons - so she uses the DOJ for her personal reasons .. I highly doubt that is anywhere legal.

Lynch happens to be a woman.

That's the very least of your factual challenges here.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join