It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: DeathShield

Wouldn't it have been better to PM this?

Yes.

In fact, you will see that I made that suggestion a few pages back. However, in addition to ignoring my points and post related to OP. He/she ignored my request completely and chose to drag it out further and goad me into responding publically. To be fair: I also chose to give into his provocations and my own emotions. So by no means do i consider my self faultless or ethically superior in the matter.

Honestly i am ashamed that i even let him get to me. I've been trying my best to bite my tongue and rise above the dreck and squabbling.

If the mods want to slap me with a time out or moving violation, i wont raise a fuss.

--------------------- BACK ON TOPIC ---------------------

So what ultimately became of this? Obviously hill-dawg isnt in jail... There isnt any chatter on the usual channels....plus I personally doubt an actual FBI agent, or even a low level blogger would be as far off the mark as Gryphon suggested and confuse a mayor in jersey with Hillary freaking Clinton.

I think it is more likely a case of Yellow web-journalism as both gryphon and others have suggested.
edit on 6-11-2016 by DeathShield because: Neo Nazi Zionism.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: guzman7017

The only lich here comes from reading your posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

How's that twerking going?

This thread is priceless..

Such wild speculation for something that never happened. Ha ha ha...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So, arrest everyone on Friday, have the media do nothing but speculate all weekend then a whole day of press releases on Monday on the eve of the election.....wow the only way to top this will be Tuesday evening when Hillary gives Trump the congratulations call from her cell block.

You seem like a perfect candidate to take me up on my bet. $1000.

Woah, totally freaky. Some dude just called me, said he was with the FBI and told me to take that bet.

I made a thread. Join me. It's right at the top of new threads.

You did? Your profile shows the last thread you made was last month. What's up?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Just listening to Rudy trying to spin the truth makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

How's that twerking going?

This thread is priceless..

Such wild speculation for something that never happened. Ha ha ha...

She broke the law and was not prosecuted. A lack of prosecution is not exoneration. For her sake she better win the election or she better secure a pardon from Obama. If Trump wins she is done.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: circuitsports

Just listening to Rudy trying to spin the truth makes me sick.

could you point out where he lied?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If Trump wins she is done.

Only if the Constitution is suspended. The Justice Department does not think there is enough evidence to go to trial.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It just occurred to me that they are not preparing raid for today but for Wednesday morning. Hillary could try to flee the country if she loses (which she will). So all this talk is getting ready for the biggest arrest of individuals tied to the foundation, sex traffic ring, and other crimes. It is going to be awesome if Trump wins (which he will.)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Only if the Constitution is suspended. The Justice Department does not think there is enough evidence to go to trial.

No the political appointees in the DOJ think that. Considering intent is not an element of the crime a lot of prosecutors would move forward with the case.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
It just occurred to me that they are not preparing raid for today but for Wednesday morning. Hillary could try to flee the country if she loses (which she will). So all this talk is getting ready for the biggest arrest of individuals tied to the foundation, sex traffic ring, and other crimes. It is going to be awesome if Trump wins (which he will.)

The raids were in relation to a terror alert issued regarding attacks on civilians by ISIS on election day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well that didn't go over too well. Damn you Comey!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There actually were raids, they busted some drug dealers.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove hahhahaha right on ! Trump will win !

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove hahhahaha right on ! Trump will win !

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001

No the political appointees in the DOJ think that. Considering intent is not an element of the crime a lot of prosecutors would move forward with the case.

What, exactly, is the crime supposed to be? Using a private email server is not a crime. Sharing open source material from a classified document is not a crime. Taking bribes to determine policy would be a crime if it could be proven, but Clinton is too experienced to leave any evidence if she has done that. "It looks like..." is speculation, not evidence.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join