It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OMG seriously?

She only answered 3 questions from reporters?!

That was the weakest press conference ever.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
3 whole questions.

link   
She wants the FBI to release what it has, answered a couple of questions from her campaign press.. and walked off..

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Hmm this is a bold move... Hillary is demanding the contents of this investigation be made public immediately.

A gamble?

Will this be round 2?

For review Round 1

Comey Clinton mashup

link   
a reply to: carewemust
One hell of a presser. Two questions I think.

link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm watching it now. They want the FBI to release the info even though it is an investigation.

FBI can't release the info now, no more than Donald Trump couldn't release his Tax Returns during an audit. Clinton is as two-faced as they come.

link   
Awww shucks.

Oh well, guess we'll just have to ride it out until Election Day, huh?

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

She wants the FBI to release what it has, answered a couple of questions from her campaign press.. and walked off..

Smoke & Mirrors.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm watching it now. They want the FBI to release the info even though it is an investigation.

FBI can't release the info now, no more than Donald Trump couldn't release his Tax Returns during an audit. Clinton is as two-faced as they come.

More disinformation.

Nothing is keeping Trump from releasing his returns because of an audit ... well established, well proven.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth
The emails they have are to and from Huma Abedin. There is no news yet on whether any of these communications involved Hillary Clinton. I suspect they do given how close she is to Hillary. Let's see what they were talking about.

If you had bothered to read what I posted from the AP earlier instead of trying to be a donkey about the Huffington Post, you would have known that.

Keep it Klassy, UK.

Now now. It's not my fault Hillary is under pressure and the investigation is reopened into her conduct.

link   
I'm loving watching CNN tonight! Hadn't tuned to them for the past month. They look like they just lost their Mommy... boo-hoo-hoooo.
edit on 10/28/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The whole point of the case was to review emails. New emails - gotta review 'em.

link   
she and her cronies want to know, so they can come up with a spin for it and what can of answers they will give when interviewed again.

the i don't know, or i can't recall aint gonna cut this time.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow... I guess we can stop the press conference count... 3 questions wow... what a tough one.

What ever happened to people taking responsibility for their actions.. if I put someone in a position where they can mishandle classified information and they do... not only should the aid go down but the person that put her in that position should go down.

link   
Oh my god!

She came out, said what she needed to say, answered some quick questions, and went back to work?

I guess you guys will have to restart all the "Days without a CLinton Press Conference" counters, huh?

*snicker*

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Or it could be she's bluffing because she's a lawyer and knows they can't share details on an ongoing investigation.

link   
She stated emphatically twice that comey's letter was only sent to Republican members of congress. NOT true as MSNBC shockingly just reported!
edit on 28-10-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow.. 3 questions.... ok.

I am curious if one of the recovered devices is one that belongs to Hillary that was supposed to be destroyed?

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

Or it could be she's bluffing because she's a lawyer and knows they can't share details on an ongoing investigation.

Is she being investigated?

That's not what Comey said.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
3 whole questions.

Shes rattled to the core.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join