It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Gryphon66

So ... the emails are not from Hillary Clinton, were not on Hillary Clinton's server, had noting to do with Hillary CLinton ... but you think somehow Hillary CLinton is going to be charged with something for it.

How do you know they were not on Hillary's private server?

Do you know something that CNN does not?

It's been confirmd by HuffPo

No, really. It has. Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

ugh, can't watch anymore of this CNN circle jerk. Now they're snopes... "did hillary delete any emails" FALSE.

time to turn this off

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
a reply to: Bloodydagger a reply to: Xcathdra

Here's a funny thing, Karma..... She laughed at getting the sex offender off and now a 'sex offender' (Assange) and maybe Weiner might bring her down...Keep in mind i'm fully aware that Assange might have been set up.

Don't forget about her defending a sex offender...Bill.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

The facts have never shut down even one of these discussions.

The anti-Clinton faction doesn't find themselves troubled by reality.

The reality is that the FBI have reopened the case. We're discussing that. Not sure what reality you're discussing.

The case that was reopened has nothing to do with Hillary CLinton, nothing to do with anything on her email server.

But as I said, don't let the facts trouble you; it hasn't usually been an issue for you.

LOL.....did you read the letter? It is DIRECTLY related to to Clinton and is even referenced in the letter....here is the text for you so you can review.

In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony.

In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant. and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony.

So this is exactly about his previous investigation....

Spin away!

link   
New emails found (where/when/why/how IDK) were stored on a device owned by Weiner. That's where HRC comes in.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryphon,

What do you make of Comey delivering this letter/notice to Congress at this point in time? Do you believe he didn't foresee that his delivery of this letter/notice at this point would spawn the kind of news stories it is?

I think there are A LOT of people asking that question. I have been giving Director Comey a lot of props for his actions in this regard thus far. However, even though the matter doesn't involve Clinton directly, it's obvious that the letter has had an impact today on the campaign for those who dont' pay a lot of atttention to what's actually going on.

That question I don't have any answer to, Imwilliam. It's unprecedented. I can only think that there's some sort of utterly damning evidence against Wiener in regard to the child abuse case.

Or ... it's a black swan and none of us have any idea what it is. However, I do not think its going to result in the demise of Hillary CLinton, as so many of these folks are slavering over.

I guess we'll see.

link   
Hillary may talk to the press tonight!!

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well see.
Talk to you let's say next Wed.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Suddenly have this feeling that emails are the new WMD's in Iraq.............

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What are you talking about?

Bernie is 'tired of hearing about her damn emails' remember?

lol!

Yep!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The reality is that the FBI have reopened the case. We're discussing that. Not sure what reality you're discussing.

The case that was reopened has nothing to do with Hillary CLinton, nothing to do with anything on her email server.

But as I said, don't let the facts trouble you; it hasn't usually been an issue for you.

LOL.....did you read the letter? It is DIRECTLY related to to Clinton and is even referenced in the letter....here is the text for you so you can review.

In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony.

In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant. and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony.

Spin away!

That was Comey's letter - I don't think it is reliable in terms of what he meant. You need to go to HuffPo... they have the scoop.

edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I missed the part where he said "regarding Secretary Clinton." Can you point that out?

The AP has noted that the email/material in question has nothing to do with Clinton, was not sent from CLinton, was not sent through, or on, or via her server.

I'm just trying to help you guys out. I know you're excited about the demise of CLinton.

This ain't going to be it though.

link   

The FBI said that the Wiener emails are pertinent to the HRC email investigation. Its ALL connected. So yes, get ready for that wound to be reopened because it will be.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well since the first investigating didn't have to do with the foundation I doubt this does either.
Look he even said he doesn't know if there's anything significant.

Well see.
I think it's nothing but Comey CYA action.

You don't drop a bomb like this a few days before election on a Clinton unless you have something....career suicide. He is gunning for taking her down at this point and it will make him famous.

link   
SNIP

This is everything about Clinton, IF and this is a big IF at this moment, there is classified info which was sent to either a none auth'ed person and/or server/account it will spell major trouble.

This is without the 33k deleted emails.

I've said this before this week, but how can ATS be for Clinton in any way shape or form?!?!?
edit on 10/28/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Removed troll remark no allowed here.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
this woman has been investigated and reinvestigated and nothing very bad ever found. when are you trumpies going to wake up and realize that the only real identifiable rigging is coming from the gop side and it's called voter supression. the amount of supression of minority voters is crazy. I never liked Hilary much with reading all the horrible things said about her i thought some must be true but now i realize it's just a bunch of hoopla. at worst, she is just an average corrupt politician. one thing i do believe is that she can be influenced do do some very good things whereas trump will only destroy this country or try to. All these wikileaks and allegations have only shown that she is actually not so bad and the way she stands up to trump says a lot about her grit and characte. she is by far the superior choice of the 2

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Spin away!

That was Comey's letter - I don't think it is reliable in terms of what he meant. You need to go to HuffPo... they have the scoop.

thats comeys letter
does it say the fbi is reopening its previous investigation due to new evidence?

link   

Actually it was the AP as reported at HuffPo, but again, that's just one of those pesky facts.

Perhaps you'll point out where Director Comey states that the matter in question regards Hillary Clinton.

(I'm not bothering to point out again that the investigation was about the EMAIL SERVER not Clinton, as that is the exact wording that Comey uses in his letter to Congress.)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Actually it was the AP as reported at HuffPo, but again, that's just one of those pesky facts.

Perhaps you'll point out where Director Comey states that the matter in question regards Hillary Clinton.

(I'm not bothering to point out again that the investigation was about the EMAIL SERVER not Clinton, as that is the exact wording that Comey uses in his letter to Congress.)

It's been posted and in bold for you. It is absolutely clear. In this reality of course.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The number of scandals revealed in just the last month on Hillary tops Nixon's entire presidency drama. Imagine if there were journalists investigating too. But they're too busy wringing their hands on the sidelines screaming about Trump talking about vagina 11 years ago in a private conversation.

This is why we trust neither the MSM nor polls. Each of these felonies should have been reported by the press years ago, but they are biased toward big government and prefer to lie to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join