It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well since the first investigating didn't have to do with the foundation I doubt this does either.
Look he even said he doesn't know if there's anything significant.

Well see.
I think it's nothing but Comey CYA action.

You don't drop a bomb like this a few days before election on a Clinton unless you have something....career suicide. He is gunning for taking her down at this point and it will make him famous.

Wait wait a minute ...

Last week (and for weeks now) you guys have been throwing Comey under the bus calling him a traitor, a Clinton shill, that he'd be bought off by the two great villains of our time ... Hillary and Bill Clinton ...

... and now he's your hero again???

Goldang, you guys are fickle.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I missed the part where he said "regarding Secretary Clinton." Can you point that out?

The AP has noted that the email/material in question has nothing to do with Clinton, was not sent from CLinton, was not sent through, or on, or via her server.

I'm just trying to help you guys out. I know you're excited about the demise of CLinton.

This ain't going to be it though.

Gotcha....keep the spin going.

If it was a separate investigation it would not be in the limelight. He directly referenced it being tied to her server investigation and that the related emails pertained to it. You can continue to deny it has anything to do with Clinton all you want....just take a look at EVERY news site around the US, possibly the world....who's on the front page and what does it say.

But sure....deny away! I haven't seen any new statements come out from Comey or anyone else on her side saying it isn't about her...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They found documents that caused them to reopen her investigation. I'm not sure what you don't get about that. They took humas and wieners devices. They're may be classified info on them that would implicate Hillary. How is that so hard to understand.
edit on 28-10-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lol its all over for you chick /

Hillary won't survive this.. she can't

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I said this after jadedANDcynicals thread about the FBIanon thread from 4chan --- I have a good feeling Hillary will be behind bars soon.

And thats a feeling that was a 180 to my previous inkling.

This feeling came about after reading through the FBIanon thread and I think FBIanon made several good points but the most telling, especially since the FBI is reopening the case, is that internally, the FBI is pissed that no charges were brought against Hillary after the investigation

Internal pressures could not be pushed back any longer. Plain and simple.

Heres to justice!

(post by avgguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Clinton is about to give a press conference.

Perhaps she will announce that she is stepping down as the Democratic nominee.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Come on gryph you know that this info is very damaging for the Hillary campaign especially this close to Election Day, why else would they release this now and not after?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Or the usual spin.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I missed the part where he said "regarding Secretary Clinton." Can you point that out?

The AP has noted that the email/material in question has nothing to do with Clinton, was not sent from CLinton, was not sent through, or on, or via her server.

I'm just trying to help you guys out. I know you're excited about the demise of CLinton.

This ain't going to be it though.

Gotcha....keep the spin going.

If it was a separate investigation it would not be in the limelight. He directly referenced it being tied to her server investigation and that the related emails pertained to it. You can continue to deny it has anything to do with Clinton all you want....just take a look at EVERY news site around the US, possibly the world....who's on the front page and what does it say.

But sure....deny away! I haven't seen any new statements come out from Comey or anyone else on her side saying it isn't about her...

SO now you trust the media??? LOL.

Oh, I can't properly communicate how funny it is to see you all twisting around trying to make hay out of this.

Okay, fine. Have fun. Just remember, I tried to keep your expectations in check.

"Look at the reports on every network!!!" "We believe in the press again as long as we think it's saying bad things about CLinton!"

LOLOL

link   
a reply to: wutang717

Her rapid response team isn't very rapid, are they?

I wonder how much it cost to craft that response?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The emails they have are to and from Huma Abedin. There is no news yet on whether any of these communications involved Hillary Clinton. I suspect they do given how close she is to Hillary. Let's see what they were talking about.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

If she refuses to answer questions I will start celebrating her demise.

(I've already been celebrating since July)

edit: she is going to take questions... either way this should be good
edit on 10/28/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Do you have a link? I don't TV.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Come on gryph you know that this info is very damaging for the Hillary campaign especially this close to Election Day, why else would they release this now and not after?

Why Comey decided to release this knowing the possible impact it would have on the election is a good question.

First one worthy of a conspiracy theorist that I've seen in this discussion: good job.

However, the facts remain: material is not from Clinton, not via Clinton's server.

link   

Oh that would be great - unlikely though.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Any links to that?

link   

Very funny

link   
Man, you guys are literally drooling on your chins right now.

I really don't think this is as big of a deal as you want it to be. They just found some new emails that they hadn't seen before. It would be bad form to ignore them, so they have to look at them. It would be bad form to not tell anyone that they exist, so Comey is saying that they exist and need to be looked at. That's it. He said himself he didn't know if they were significant or not.

The critical thinker would wait until more info comes out regarding exactly these emails entail before jumping the gun here. But you guys are jumpin' jumpin' jumpin'.
edit on 28-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join