It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

The facts have never shut down even one of these discussions.

The anti-Clinton faction doesn't find themselves troubled by reality.

The reality is that the FBI have reopened the case. We're discussing that. Not sure what reality you're discussing.

The case that was reopened has nothing to do with Hillary CLinton, nothing to do with anything on her email server.

But as I said, don't let the facts trouble you; it hasn't usually been an issue for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryphon,

What do you make of Comey delivering this letter/notice to Congress at this point in time? Do you believe he didn't foresee that his delivery of this letter/notice at this point would spawn the kind of news stories it is?

link   

The case that was reopened has nothing to do with Hillary CLinton, nothing to do with anything on her email server.

You are so blatantly ignorant to reality.

The emails are from Huma & Weiner. The case that they are reopening is Clinton's.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well see.
Talk to you let's say next Wed.

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Sure, and I bet there were emails tying Clinton to ebola, the 2008 crash, and athletes foot.

I mean, why let yourself be constrained by anything real?

Just keep making stuff up as you go along.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The Associated Press reported that the emails the FBI is investigating did not come from Clinton’s private server. NBC’s Pete Williams noted that the emails were not from Clinton and were not withheld by Clinton’s campaign.

HuffPo

You guys just keep hoping ... and reality just keeps letting you down.

Chins up.

Got your shovel out of the shed? You couldn't unbury Hillary's campaign with a fleet of steam shovels after Comey's heroic announcement to members of Congress.

Hillary + Weiner will be spewed from every talking head from now until election day. Oh and those pesky EMAILS lolololol.

Bernie is laughing his ass off, kicking back in one of his new cribs.

link   
I guess now they'll have to make the camera angle even tighter so she can campaign from a jail cell.

link   
Huma Abedin will be handing in her resignation very soon. There is no way to avoid it. After all she's not a Clinton. Her house of cards is falling fast. I don't think Hillary can get through a day without Huma propping her up.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What are you talking about?

Bernie is 'tired of hearing about her damn emails' remember?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You are so blatantly ignorant to reality.

The emails are from Huma & Weiner. The case that they are reopening is Clinton's.

So ... the emails are not from Hillary Clinton, were not on Hillary Clinton's server, had noting to do with Hillary CLinton ... but you think somehow Hillary CLinton is going to be charged with something for it.

Yeah. I'm the one ignorant to reality ... LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Can anyone provide a link or context of when he said that? I'm so busy making final preparations for my move to TN, I haven't been able to keep up with anything today.

blog.siriusxm.com...

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Can anyone provide a link or context of when he said that? I'm so busy making final preparations for my move to TN, I haven't been able to keep up with anything today.

blog.siriusxm.com...

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
I think it would be Kaine if she stepped down. But she is not to good with steps.

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Shoot.

I guess neither Huma nor Anthony will be elected President ... this time.

Shucks.

Nor Hillary.

One classified scrap of information originating from Hillary's private server and boom, bombshell with cascading effects.
Hillary is over, it was fun while it lasted. People are running from her, she may end up under her own bus for a change.

Hillary didn't need to send or even have seen what was sent, the fact that she lied under oath to Congress that her private server never contained classified material gets her behind bars in prison stripes.

link   

So ... the emails are not from Hillary Clinton, were not on Hillary Clinton's server, had noting to do with Hillary CLinton ... but you think somehow Hillary CLinton is going to be charged with something for it.

How do you know they were not on Hillary's private server?

Do you know something that CNN does not?

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger a reply to: Xcathdra

Here's a funny thing, Karma..... She laughed at getting the sex offender off and now a 'sex offender' (Assange) and maybe Weiner might bring her down...Keep in mind i'm fully aware that Assange might have been set up.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Huma Abedin will be handing in her resignation very soon. There is no way to avoid it. After all she's not a Clinton. Her house of cards is falling fast. I don't think Hillary can get through a day without Huma propping her up.

Literally.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

The facts have never shut down even one of these discussions.

The anti-Clinton faction doesn't find themselves troubled by reality.

The reality is that the FBI have reopened the case. We're discussing that. Not sure what reality you're discussing.

But as I said, don't let the facts trouble you; it hasn't usually been an issue for you.

Ah that is the reality you are in. The alternative reality. ALT-REALITY.
I see you are eager to separate Huma from Hillary now. Figures. I am sure you are right on the pulse of what Hillary is thinking too.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well since the first investigating didn't have to do with the foundation I doubt this does either.
Look he even said he doesn't know if there's anything significant.

Well see.
I think it's nothing but Comey CYA action.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"My advice to Hillary will be, just listen to your conscience and do what you think is right and worry about the politics later."

obama today

Maybe she has been and that's why she always seems so lost, can't follow what's not there...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join