It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Watching Hillary's rally live stream and she's having trouble keeping it together. She looks horrible.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Obama to Hillary, listen to your conscience.

You should have heard me cuss when he said that.

OH MY GOD

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well that certainly doesn't sound odd at all.......

Thanks for the update.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Trump's comments in August:

Donald Trump is claiming that Huma Abedin's separation from her husband, Anthony Weiner, underscores Hillary Clinton's bad judgment.

"Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him," Trump said in a statement, barely an hour after news broke of the split.

"I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information. Who knows what he learned and who he told?" Abedin is Clinton's longtime close aide and had stood by Weiner, the former congressman who resigned in 2011 after his sexual tweeting to other women became public. She was with Clinton at the State Department, and questioned during the email server investigation, and is now with Clinton on the campaign trail.

On Monday, Abedin apparently had enough when Weiner's latest sexting scandal — with a Trump supporter — became an unwanted headline for the Clinton campaign. She announced she was separating from him. "It's just another example of Hillary Clinton's bad judgment," Trump went on. "It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.”

Pretty much nailed what was going to happen - again.

link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: Pistoche
What's the point, we know nothing is going to come from it. Hillary is untouchable at the moment. This is all a big farce. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

The only thing allowing Hillary her untouchability is people like you falling for it.

She's not untouchable. She has to pee and poop like everybody else, and she's gonna die just like everybody else. stop following her playbook, then she'll go to jail like any other criminal.

I put criminal's in different categories relative to the severity of the crime. The ones in the very lowest categorie are the hypocrites, and we sure got us a real number with Hillary in that one. She should get the worst punishment that is still just barely within legal limits.

Set an example for the next power-hungry scum getting any ideas.

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

I'm thinking more like a Julius and Ethel Rosenberg kind of crime. You never know considering all that we now know!

+2 more 
link   
Hillary Gets Shlonged By Weiner!

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Obama to Hillary, listen to your conscience.

He really said that? I wonder what that means?????

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION:

THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT. If you can't discuss this in a civil manner move on please to avoid being posting banned.

The topic is not each other.

Do not reply to this warning.

A reminder to keep to the topic please.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Watching Hillary's rally live stream and she's having trouble keeping it together. She looks horrible.

Linky please?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I saw it in my Facebook feed. For some reason, I can't link those

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Got a link for that?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Word through twitter is that Trump called this over a year ago:

"It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world."

tweet

Yes he did. And here we all thought we'd seen the last of Anthony's Weiner. If his info jails her who would have thought a "weiner" saved America. hahahahaha

Random note, I enjoyed your post on ATS about unjustified hatred

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

www.youtube.com...

Here it is.
edit on 28-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
NY Post front page tomorrow...

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

HEADLINE: In a turn of events, Hillary gets Wiener slapped and loses the election.

+4 more 
link   
Wolf Blitzer is such a tool.

He said:

So Trump says that this scandal is bigger than Watergate. Isn't that an exaggeration?

No, fool. Sadly it is not.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Just woke up. So the FBI is looking at emails that they found? Was this at the behest of Congress or?

No one knows who gave the order. So far, while investigating Wiener over the sextext they found something, other places reporting he turned them in. Others guessing internal revolt since there have been reports of FBI agents upset over the fact they spent a year looking into her and talking to lawyers and they had evidence against her but let her go.
edit on 28-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Word through twitter is that Trump called this over a year ago:

The man has been, consistently, one step ahead of both the media and the political machine in Washington.

Yes, he has, how does he do it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I see you're watching those CNN clowns in complete damage control too, LOL. CNN has been in meltdown mode since this started.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
If this was happening in the UK .. Killery would have to stand down..
Surely she can't continue ....

The American system is so obviously corrupt. Any hint of political impropriety in Australia, whether it's justified or not and the Politician gets flamed and kicked out. The US has scandals the rest of the world cant even imagine

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join