It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
AND THE BEST PART FOLKS?

Assange claims the biggest surprise is yet to come.

Some would call that the proverbial "Cherry on top".

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Juan on FOX thinks it's just about Weiner LOL

This would be a good Bevis and Butthead skit. At least it is starting to sound like one.

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know, this whole 'FBI Friday' thing has, I think, backfired.

Rather then being buried, these items then get chewed on over the whole weekend and when people get back to work on Monday have had plenty of time to digest everything over the weekend without having to also handle their regular work load.

I wonder if someone in the Hillary camp asked that question you're never supposed to ask, "what's the worst that could happen?"

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Yes it has been. On a random note, Obama says there were no scandals in his presidency. Thats like the president of Atlantis saying there was no rain in his term. I believe the FBI did have internal rebellion.

Did he really say that !?

Yes he did:

www.cnsnews.com...

One of multiple places 4 days old. "President Barack Obama argues that “we have not had a major scandal in my administration.” While speaking to donors.

Wow - the guy is totally deluded. He's quite mad.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Pistoche
What's the point, we know nothing is going to come from it. Hillary is untouchable at the moment. This is all a big farce. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Well, with all this new info that's come out regarding Comey and his family ties to the Clinton Foundation, maybe its time he's recused from the investigation and a NEW team, NEW set of eyes is on the case..

Comey, Lynch and Barry all need to go to prison. All of Hillary's minions of evil f$cks that support her, too! If that happened, my respect for the FBI would be completely restored. If you want me to still play this lame game, thats what has to happen... otherwise we move up to the next level ....BITCHES!
edit on 28-10-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Next level, maybe his is how we go to the next level?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: burntheships
Hillary was talking she would make Joe Biden her Sec of State.

Breaking news: Joe Biden Not Interested

www.cnn.com...

Getting real now ....

The prelude of distancing has begun. Biden won't be the first or the last to do it from the Left. Now folks are going to turn on her and throw her under the bus in typical Dem fashion.

Hopefully, while the bus is also dumping human waste in the street.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: burntheships
Hillary was talking she would make Joe Biden her Sec of State.

Breaking news: Joe Biden Not Interested

www.cnn.com...

Getting real now ....

The prelude of distancing has begun. Biden won't be the first or the last to do it from the Left. Now folks are going to turn on her and throw her under the bus in typical Dem fashion.

Hopefully, while the bus is also dumping human waste in the street.

Hilary and human waste would be almost indistinguishable on a street.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Yes it has been. On a random note, Obama says there were no scandals in his presidency. Thats like the president of Atlantis saying there was no rain in his term. I believe the FBI did have internal rebellion.

Did he really say that !?

Yes he did:

www.cnsnews.com...

One of multiple places 4 days old. "President Barack Obama argues that “we have not had a major scandal in my administration.” While speaking to donors.

Dont forget Hillary said she did not lose one American life during her watch as Secretary of State in Libya.
source

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The thread is moving so fast. Was this relevant?

Joe Biden rejects secretary of state, says he wants nothing to do with administration

Vice President Joe Biden on Friday ruled out the possibility he would be secretary of state in a potential Hillary Clinton administration after reports that he had been mentioned for the job. "I'll do anything I can if Hillary's elected to help her, but I don't want to remain in the administration," Biden told CNN affiliate KBJR. He added that Clinton has not yet reached out to him about a potential role.

Is this normal?

Joe ain't normal.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dickileaks

Hillary going down on Anthony Weiner (info). Weiner releases on Hillary.

edit on 28-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Weiner asked me to

+7 more 
link   
In the words of Monica Lewinsky: "Good luck Hillary, Don't Blow It".

lol

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jail the bitch

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know, this whole 'FBI Friday' thing has, I think, backfired.

Rather then being buried, these items then get chewed on over the whole weekend and when people get back to work on Monday have had plenty of time to digest everything over the weekend without having to also handle their regular work load.

I wonder if someone in the Hillary camp asked that question you're never supposed to ask, "what's the worst that could happen?"

That because there isn't enough perfume in the world to mask this stench. The whole world is watching.

But as you can see they'll try anything and no doubt at this point the FBI director is a bought and used toy. Likely doing whatever he can to avoid his own indictment.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obama blanked quesions... he must have been pissed off as he walked across the lawn having to hear the questions.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Mariah Carey

starring the animated Hillary
edit on Oct-28-2016 by xuenchen because: emailedtodeath

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They brought up a good point if you listen to what they don't say...

The FBI is looking at emails to determine whether they are important.

All of a sudden this is headlines and everyone runs with it ass "FBI reopens Clinton case".

The parties involved bicker back and forth, which is great for TV drama.

Will this lead to anything of value? No.

What has fallen from the headlines?

Doug Band and Clinton Inc.

Could that have led to something important? Yes

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Obama blanked quesions... he must have been pissed off as he walked across the lawn having to hear the questions.

He is totally in awe.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good grief! I would hate to be her secret service detail today.

They are probably getting the brunt of her evil foul-mouthed temper.....till she gets home to Bill. Bill better lock himself in the west wing of the Chappaqua residence with a bimbo till this blows over.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Good grief! I would hate to be her secret service detail today.

They are probably getting the brunt of her evil foul-mouthed temper.....till she gets home to Bill. Bill better lock himself in the west wing of the Chappaqua residence with a bimbo till this blows over.

I shudder at the thought - he violent and foul mouthed behaviour towards everyone in private is well documented.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join