It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Yes it has been. On a random note, Obama says there were no scandals in his presidency. Thats like the president of Atlantis saying there was no rain in his term. I believe the FBI did have internal rebellion.

Did he really say that !?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I had to turn on CNN just to see how they are handling this.
The Clinton Campaign Press Secretary is on - it looks and sounds like he is trying not to cry (occasionally hiding behind an obviously fake, forced, difficult smile).

edit on 10/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I had to turn on CNN just to see how they are handling this.
The Clinton Campaign Press Secretary is on - it looks and sounds like he is trying not to cry (occasionally hiding behind an obviously fake, forced, difficult smile).

Is that the vomit inducing Robbie Mook?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
20,000,000 people have already voted early. I wonder how many Hillary voters would have held back voting for her in light of the possible new revelations forthcoming.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So...on a just slightly different but related topic. Shouldn't Obama and the rest of the liberal/democratic/progressive group be distancing themselves from Hillary to prove that they don't support criminal behavior? Wouldn't that be what everyone who believes in fairness, equality and is against corruption and crime do? I know that if this was Trump that was actually accused of a crime, I would be standing far away.

Unless, of course, these people think mafia-style crime is just fine. And don't forget...there are more votes coming after November.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
20,000,000 people have already voted early. I wonder how many Hillary voters would have held back voting for her in light of the possible new revelations forthcoming.

The DNC might have to increase the flip coefficient in the voting machines.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

A friend of mine, his ex-girlfriend's family lives in CA, they are Korean family who support Trump. They've been getting death threats, vandalism, and racial slurs for supporting Trump. It's disgusting.

It's true, depending on the area (Mostly LA but can branch out) there is constantly vandalizing even the dilbert cartoon creator that lives in LA made a video statement saying he supports Trump because of the violence by Hillarys supporters in LA borderline bully. Look at all those past videos, woman getting egged, everyone chased down attacked etc. What you said earlier wasn't a lie. It's TRUE.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This election has been historical in so many ways, and the historical events just keep piling up.
It's like a roller coaster.
We never know what is coming over the next hill. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I agree with others that the FBI would not have taken this step if it was not serious. Their reputation is on the line, and they knew it would affect the election. I hope we get more information soon regarding what led to this decision.

Imagine if he does the same thing as he did in july?

He has to have thought about that before he moved on this.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Funny how I saw this clip in the morning, come home for lunch and this FBi deal breaks out...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Hillary campaign wants the emails released.

Since they were sent by Hillary/Huma, then just release them yourselves!

easy-peasy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...on a just slightly different but related topic. Shouldn't Obama and the rest of the liberal/democratic/progressive group be distancing themselves from Hillary to prove that they don't support criminal behavior? Wouldn't that be what everyone who believes in fairness, equality and is against corruption and crime do? I know that if this was Trump that was actually accused of a crime, I would be standing far away.

Unless, of course, these people think mafia-style crime is just fine. And don't forget...there are more votes coming after November.

I think at this point Democrats trying to distance themselves from Clinton over these issues would be a lot like the SS investigating Auschwitz.

Going through the motions does not make an investigation valid nor does it exempt them from being held accountable while they point fingers at everyone else.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I'm not surprised. I'll be 100% honest though. I've seen not even one Clinton sign. I wonder if they're distributed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG CNN IS IN COMPLETE MELTDOWN. This is HILARIOUS! Bless those bleeding liberal hearts! lmao

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It may be that what we are witnessing is a poorly visible revolution in the halls of government between two factions of power...and I'm not referring to the left/right paradigm at all.

Hopefully it is between those in favor of the rule of law and the corrupt. That alone would make America great again.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly! I like how they fake innocence by saying "Oh we're all for the release of the emails"

When we all know they're dreading it...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anyone got a link to CNN, I want to laugh at them

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Hillary campaign wants the emails released.

Since they were sent by Hillary/Huma, then just release them yourselves!

easy-peasy.

Them calling for that is a bluff they are hoping is not called. Since they dont know what the FBI has its dangerous to call for that release especially if the info is damning to their candidate.

Calling for the release gives the impression they have nothing to hide while they are hoping like hell to make it past the elections on Nov 8th (Nov 35th for Republicans) before a bomb explodes.

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Anyone got a link to CNN, I want to laugh at them

Best to ignore them.
Jaun on FOX is also having a meltdown.

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
OMG CNN IS IN COMPLETE MELTDOWN. This is HILARIOUS! Bless those bleeding liberal hearts! lmao

Christmas is early, this is so enjoyable.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join